I want answers

investopedia.com/terms/i/insidertrading.asp

sec.gov/whistleblower/submit-a-tip

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/i/insidertrading.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You think Coinbase cucks getting arrested will benefit you? Nigger the whole system will come falling down once Coinbase shuts, it's the biggest platform to buy/sell cryptos.

it's an unregulated market LOL

also notice how Coinbase puts Bitcoin Cash SUPER PROMINENT and ahead of Bitcoin itself? They are trying to confuse normies into buying Bitcoin Cash instead of Bitcoin (it's called Bitcoin and it's cheaper!!!). Fucking unethical to say the least

>being so mad at others for making money
kys libcuck

Kill yourself core cuck.

Ebitcoin is only $0.50 I'll but that over Bcash

Can't wait for a mt gox exit scam on mormies and let me accumulate for a year

the more you bitch about insider trading
the more likely the feds will come in and kill all these gainz

Yep...I'm moving all my shit off coinbase immediately. I will never use them for anything again.

I agree. The free market will handle it. Just stop using fucking Cuckbase for anything.

They will sell Ethereum Classic next.

International market. If the U.S. lost all market share how long would it take the rest of the world to replace?

Where I am from it is the only way to instantly turn fiat into any crypto whether it be for hodl or trading purposes. My only other option for exchanges in my country takes 5 days for a payment to process and deposit the fiat into my account there and for an example when Litecoin was going down everywhere else, it was going UP on the local exchange, it's bullshit. I'd much rather instantly buy on Coinbase, send to my Binance account and trade what I want in order to not miss anything waiting 5 days for fiat to transfer.

>thinking this is bad

learn to short

pathetic btc bugman, kys

fuck off.

this shit isn't regulated. don't gamble what you can't afford to lose.

Grow a pair ass hole

Good job user, I actually reported June from OMG for fraud.

You can't do evil marketing like that, the apple sticker is false advertising.

margin trading isn't an option in the US

Don't americunts get tired of getting diddled left and right?

Crypto and blockchain in itself is not a scam but Coinbase + Bitfinex + BTC devs + BCH devs sure as fuck are colluded into fucking your ass, and by looking at the whole board you are all rather enjoying it.

Bitch louder cunts!

How does this affect Gdax?

Yeah, I thought they would call it "BCash" or something to avoid a lawsuit, but they apparently aren't that smart.

Incoming wojaks from boomers, and the SEC and consumer protection to follow.

What's more interesting is how many retards did buy it well above all other exchanges. Really demonstrates what's going on here and how meaningless all the prices are.

>investopedia.com/terms/i/insidertrading.asp
They're the same fucking company you dong

Fuck off nigger. Just because you're too pussy to hodl and sell like a bitch doesn't mean we need regulation

you mean that erc-20 token on the ethereum chain?

*inhales

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA