Khorne ruined warhammer, prove me wrong

Khorne ruined warhammer, prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/SctfJHX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nope, that was GW.

Khorne is the best god, prove me wrong.

Prove yourself right first.

>he doesn't know about Tau

>Khorne
That's a funny way of spelling Space Marines

Khorne is literally the best god, fight me

That's not how you spell Abbadon, Guiliman, or Swarmlord.

A bit besides the point, but I never got why Khorne was the most anti-psyker god. Nurgle, being opposed to the Chaos God who is the patron of Psykers, I think should have some way to reflect this.

Hell, this is a good thread to ask: Anyone know what Khorne demon this is? Found it already built in my dad's shop. Googling "Khorne demon" doesn't really help. For some reason, Veeky Forums won't let me upload the pic so link:
imgur.com/SctfJHX

Warhammer can't possibly get any worse anyways so he didn't do much.

OP ruined his parents life, prove me wrong.

Nah, m8, but Slaanesh ruined your mom.

>I never got why Khorne was the most anti-psyker god.
Because he's the god who was originally is all about martial combat and prowess, proving your own strength on the battlefield. Using magic is the direct opposite of this. As far as Khorne's concerned mages are cowards who steal the power of the gods for their own ends instead of earning power on their own.

literally this

>Because he's the god who was originally is all about martial combat and prowess, proving your own strength on the battlefield. Using magic is the direct opposite of this. As far as Khorne's concerned mages are cowards who steal the power of the gods for their own ends instead of earning power on their own.
Still makes one wonder why she doesn't like things like Battle Bards and such...

Apparently he might be cool with Psykers who use their powers to deny the magic of others, rather then use it against their foes. An Anti-Mage Mage so to speak.

The issue is that, in setting, mages are required to expand and fortify his realms, and no, there really isn't any way around that.
At least in 40k, there was the psyker/sorcerer difference.

>Apparently he might be cool with Psykers who use their powers to deny the magic of others, rather then use it against their foes. An Anti-Mage Mage so to speak.
Well I was thinking more like buff/utility mages, psykers who psych up their allies and such.

Warp spawn.

False. Khornate Daemons can tear asunder reality if his worshippers and Daemonkin spill forth enough blood.

chaos was a mistake

Then no, because a true follower of Khorne doesn't want to be amped up by his Magical Buddy. He should be good enough on his own, or not good enough at all. Khorne and his true followers would reject a magical boost flat out, even if it meant avoiding defeat.

Making Emps into a turbosperg was a mistake.

/thread

Bet you like Tzeentch, faggot.

Khorne is the anti-pskyer/anti-magic god because he represents the swords in sword and sorcery.

Tzeench is the evil, cowardly wizard hiding up in his tall tower, and Khorne is the ruggedly handsome barbarian who's come to take him out, steal his women and conquer his country.

Your point is null and void. Pic related.

Tom Kirby ruined Warhammer

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Yuuup. They used to lose fights, you know? Like just straight up lose. My favorite piece of fluff from the old days was pic related seizing and burning scores of Black Templars, because back then Space Marines were a big deal but could still get just as fucked by the Imperium as anyone else.

And then he got assassinated. Not destroyed in open battle by the gloriously vengeful Space Marines, just quietly murdered by another conspiracy who saw he'd gone too far.
That's my favorite 40k, right there: a nasty world full of betrayal and intrigue as well as heavy metal album covers.

It's a Khornegorath from Age of Sigmar. You can look up the rules for it on the AoS app or on GW's website

>dat picture

saved

Are you implying the skull throne isn't made of skulls?

"Ah good they're blaming the red one instead of me. Just as planned and all that."

Was there a particularly good reason to get rid of that divide? Like, was it actually confusing? (I'm right in that there's no difference anymore, right?)

"That isn't very nice ya know. You wouldn't be making many friends with that behavior. I can teach you a thing or two about being nice, just have a zip of my soup first."

fuck yPOU FUCKERS FOR KICKIGN ME OUT!!!

Khorne as the God of Blood and Carnage isn't a bad idea in and of itself, but the problem is GW, as time went on, Mary Sued him and the other Chaos Gods to the warp and back. Evil Mary Sues.

Khorne is a "hahahha whether you beat me or i beat you people die so i win" type of annoying. What would fix this is if we see at some point Khorne getting his ass kicked or suffering a true defeat. His warriors are crazy and tough, but he's also among the most tactically incompetent of the Chaos Gods to the point where even they think he's stupid. He wastes so many of his own troops, but even if he loses 10 soldiers for 1 enemy, he still thinks he wins because people die and that's what he's all about.

The general "neener neener neener u can't beat us xD" autism of the Chaos Gods is what makes them altogether hurt Warhammer a lot, and it wasn't always that way. In the mid-2000s GW decided to appeal to memes by "flanderizing" all of the Gods into idiotic and Mary Sue-power-leveled entities. To that end, Khorne is also the most normie-friendly Chaos Gods. Kids who don't even know what Warhammer is will shout "BLOOD FOR le BLOOD GODZ!! X3" in games and think they're funny.

I still look back with fondness on the days when Chaos and the Chaos Gods weren't retarded one-note characters, overpowered and written like shit by GW interns. I long for those days, as many Warhammer players do, but I weep all the same, for I know those days will never return.

No, end times / age of sigmar did.

Autism detected

What if a creature has no skull and is killed by a khorne worshipster? Is he eligible to scream skulls for the skull throne or it's advised by khorne sorcerers to ignore creatures that don't actually add to the glory of their god?

The only autism here is chaos god fanboys and the gods themselves.

>Khorne, the god of WAR
>ruined WARhammer

I actually don't play at all. Just enjoy the modeling. Thanks though!

Explain?

What were they before they became what they are now? I picture them as some lovecraftian gods with unclear motives.

Chaos in general is kind of lame.

However, it didn't ruin the game. It just me it so people can be skiing and just keep yelling stupid stuff like, "Skulls for the skull throne" in the middle of the store.

Annoying, not skiing.

And dad.

And my dog.

And my axe!

I mean.
Skiing in the middle of a store is also pretty annoying.