How do we fix the terrible Age of Sigmar setting?

How do we fix the terrible Age of Sigmar setting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c5K9KdO8_S4
icv2.com/articles/games/view/26216/top-5-non-collectible-miniature-lines-spring-2013
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For what purpose ?

>Stop buying Stormcasts
>Play all the new WHFB vidyas
>Generate demand for the return of the Old World

Too see if garbage can be salvaged.

Better question:

How do we reverse the End Times and Sigmarines?

Make it all the fever dream of a snoozing Empire Wizard?

Archaons destroys the world, again. We are back to Fantasy. This time, he's killed for good.

I'm all for recycling but some garbage is just too bad.

Plus AoS makes for a perfect shit taste filter.

>age of sigmar artwork

please tell me that is not official artwork

Desperate Fantasyfags are so cute.

I'm pretty sure it is because that's typically how it looks.

>people really defending Marvel rip-off
You should by older than 8 years to post here

The problem boils down to good writing or bad writing.

AoS setting is great. I really wouldn't change mech about it. Other than give us some more info about the elves and free peoples, but the new hero quest game shines some more light on the latter, which is cool.

I honestly like it and don't give a fuck if you think my opinion is wrong.

>If I believe hard enough, GW will surely bring Fantasy back!

You're like a battered wife. Worse even because your husband isn't coming back even if you want him too!

another end-times

>Play Total Warhammer
>Kinda want to play real warhammer since I remember getting the magazine as a kid.
>I can't even look at the cool models on the website since they removed all the WHFB stuff.

You should be ashamed of your terrible shit taste.

>since they removed only a fraction of the WHFB stuff
Fixed that for you

I've played one full game of Fantasy in my life.

I know a turd when I see one though. A turd with the odd nugget of silver in it, but a turd nonetheless.

It needs a catchy theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=c5K9KdO8_S4

By adding more thick musclegirls. They already introduced first one of them it in their new boardgame, so now it's only a question of time.

>how do we make people realize that my opinion is better than theirs
If you try hanging yourself, it just might work

I would remove Chaos and Dwarfs entirely.

>GW will surely bring Fantasy back!
And where I said or implied anything like this?
>implying any of non-Chaos armies will get actual update

The average Veeky Forums poster everyone.

>I've actually never done this
>but my opinions are valid

I kind of like the idea for Age of Sigmar, honestly. Making the setting a noticeably strange and fantastical world (or collection of worlds) was breath of fresh air compared to yet boring Middle Earth knock off. If the focused on that and tried to recreate the complex politics of the Old World in a new environment, I'd be down with it.

But GW wants its plastic army men to fight its other plastic army men, so no luck there.

>neckbeard virgin grognards still using false statements that get proven wrong every thread about AoS to say it sucks
You guys are gonna be just as embarrassing in a few years as the guys who were initially nerdraging about DnD4e back in the day. I can imagine the acne and fat on each and every one of you guys' bodies. The sheer disgust and pettiness over something so shallow. It's a wonder most of you can't leave mommy's basement.

It was a girl? Then why she looked like a man with tits in horrible armor?

>It's another pathetic thread where angry neckbeards shit on a setting they never played, never will play because it destroyed a setting they also never played

>And where I said or implied anything like this?

First posts I quoted m8.
You're a little nonce who is sad GW isn't giving him its dick anymore.

>You're like a battered wife.
Better be a battered wife than a crackwhore like you are, shill.

Nigga you will love Shadows over Hammerhal.

>Then why she looked like a man

Pear type cucklet detected.

They're actually worse than the vanilla wow fags who hate retail just because. I hear their excuses and can't help but disagree with most of them

But it's cool?

Turn Age of Sigmar into a subset of Fantasy under the specialty games banner with a focus on the board game style play/

Bring back Fantasy with revamped infantry lines (elite and special units age doesn't matter but everything under the banner of core units gets a new box if the kit predates Storm of Magic).

You're more of a crackwhore than me, you're a crackwhore who has no crack so you're left licking up salty pubes from the bathroom floor.

>I know what we'll do
>We'll bring back WHFB and make the problem of it selling no units even worse.

Line infantry were shit. Nobody enjoys making them, nobody enjoyed designing them.

WHFB was still selling more than your failed OC donut steel setting :^)

>You guys are gonna be just as embarrassing in a few years as the guys who were initially nerdraging about DnD4e back in the day. I can imagine the acne and fat on each and every one of you guys' bodies. The sheer disgust and pettiness over something so shallow. It's a wonder most of you can't leave mommy's basement.
>says another neckbeard who collecting plastic dolls
You mean another dungeon crawl about sigmarines?
>First posts I quoted m8.
And neither of posts you've quoted was mine
If retail so great then why Blizz stopped publish online statistic after WoD?

>Fantashit delusions

We pull an Age of Sigmar on it. That is, explode it (make the flying shards coalesce into a planet?) and make an entirely new one, using only a few superficial elements from it.

no, it wasn't. And what WAS selling were 1/2 units per army because nobody needed to by line infantry anymore.

Oh hi there Slavposter, do you ever actually sleep?

Tomb Kings

>And neither of posts you've quoted was mine

But you sped to their defence, so your opinions are the same you cucko.

I don't care about the setting in gameplay context. I tried reading the lore and it's shit even when it's decent.

Retail is better than vanilla in every single way, and I've yet to hear a valid argument agaisnt that.

>world pvp is dead in retail
No it isn't
>servers aren't as tight knit in retail
Yes they are
>raiding is ez mode
It's harder
>pvp is bad
It was never good

Until 2013 (when GW stopped releasing minis for WHFB), it was the second best selling game on the market.

AoS is below Warmahordes nowadays.

AoS is actually selling because it turns out that most people have shit taste.

Is that... a bolt pistol in that sigmars hand?

I got confused for a second and thought this was 40k, what the fuck.

>you're a crackwhore who has no crack
But he didn't plays AoS with his old army

Why? So you can start bitching about how much you loved AoS?

People hated line infantry because all the kits were boring shit that was 15 years old at the newest.

GW just had to include official filler pieces and build your own filler piece sets for each faction to give support to stuff like pic related while also giving GW actual money through kitbashing.

Nurgle is revealed to be pic related. Turns out that Slaanesh is gone because pic related tried pulling moves. Tzneetch is a troll & Khorne is a jerk-op.

It's literally a pistol that shoots crossbow bolts.

No, he just whines about AoS years later but secretly wants for GW's cock to return so he can suckle the sweet nectar from it.

>But you sped to their defence
Where?
>Retail is better than vanilla in every single way
Yeah that's why Blizz still refusing to publish statistic after it dropped to 5 mill.
>It's harder
Yeah especially EN

Do you even have proof?

>No, he just whines about AoS years later
Yeah how people can dislike awful MMO aesthetics
>but secretly wants for GW's cock to return so he can suckle the sweet nectar from it.
Wow-wow hold your projections under control stormbrother

>retcon for it to exist alongside the old world before the apocalypse
>treat godlike povs with more distance and mysticism
>focus on the relative scenes rather than the meta schemes
>treat factions with less centralizations: more agendas, more "capitals", more infighting and ramifications
>juxtapose alternative armour marks to the various AoS designs to offer a better blending
>expand on the explanations beyond "it's magic"
>add more grimderp

GW inability to compromises is baffling

>Where?

In the first post of our little conversation.

We're talking about the setting, not the mechanics, you muppet

Similar case here. I got into warhammer from vermintide. When I started pith pestilens (the only skaven army gw likes to talk about) I found out about the end times, and the loss of the setting I'd read about

icv2.com/articles/games/view/26216/top-5-non-collectible-miniature-lines-spring-2013

GOBLINS

>Infantry was boring a shit
>I know, let's sell things that make infantry just as boring, but we can pretend we're not stuck designing another throwaway kit.

Or we can have a game where the core infantry are not forced into little boxes and purposely throwaway.

>P-p-please GW come back to me

So that's your argument? That after 13 years straight blizzard doesn't have 10m subscribers?

>AoSIDF is throwing a childish tantrum because someone criticizes their meme setting

In the first post I saying you have shit taste, nothing more.

I'm not at all familiar with AoS. How's it a Marvel rip off?

That shows WHFB was selling poorly in 2013.

The setting is entirely subjective to personal taste. You think something is gay, I think it's cool, and vice versa

>icv2.com/articles/games/view/26216/top-5-non-collectible-miniature-lines-spring-2013
>Warmachine and X-Wing above it
>Considering how Warmahordes works, it's probably an even bigger gap between it and WHFB
>second best selling
What? Fantashit delusion indeed.

People on Veeky Forums couldn't read one sentence even if their life depended on it.

But in defence of Fantasyfags.
You would not have responded if you were not taking their side.
Your mind is too simplistic slav.

Because /v/tards suddenly think they know everything about Warhammer by reading the Lexicanum posts.

They played Warhammer total war and suddenly "NOT MUH WARHAMMER" like every under 18 year old does.

>dat reddit-tier projections
Yep, because neither of WoW expansions have such a huge drop like WoD.

You know, you might have a point. I shouldn't expect GW to improve anything. Then again, it might be an entertaining trainwreck to watch, so...

Then read the fucking OP topic.

Sigmarines are exactly like marvel's asgardians.

You have literally proven this wrong last thread slavposter.

>>dat reddit-tier projections
>Misusing projection
>Desperately want the GW cock to come back and fuck him in the ass more

>you muppet

Brits crack me up

And yet private servers have almost no one playing them. Could it be that after a decade of being the greatest mmo ever made, people have moved on to something else? No its definitely the sub 100k ppl on shitty private servers who are right

What last thread you spastic neckbeard ?

I did, and this is a pointless thread. We might as well be arguing why my favourite colour is better tha yours

Literally every single person I met in every club, every store I went in that hates AoS is the most crusty inbred looking fuck ever.

Most normal people simply had no interest or wanted to try it out.

I mean these constant threads, whining and whining about how AoS is "Kiddie/Marvel/Wow"

Don't like it? ignore it! play the edition of WHFB you liked, I know I still do.

>Cries about a setting on Veeky Forums.
>Calls other people a neckbeard.

Your favourite colour is objectively the worst colour.

I think my real problem with Age of Sogmar's setting is that it's a world where, unlike even 40k, there truly *is* only war.

You can't tell the stories of regular people's regular lives, because there are no regular people with regular lives around. There's no merchants or blacksmiths or town guards, just legions of warriors fighting a cosmic battle with no end in sight. It's hard to really get invested in that.

>he thinks Marvel invented Einherjar
I bet you think Thor is blond.

It's a flimsy sandbox setting. I can make up one of those on the fly.

>Sigmarines are exactly like marvel's asgardians.

How?

Well, it's only a year old, and we have shit like Hammerhal there to try and add shit like that.

Could you imagine Warhammer without the WHFRP book?

Superhero aesthetics and Asgard rip-off.
>That shows WHFB was selling poorly in 2013.
Just like AoS now.
>>second best selling
user who said it was wrong, yet still game was popular even after last two editions
>But in defence of Fantasyfags.
Where?
>You would not have responded if you were not taking their side.
>everyone who disagree with my shit taste are on the fantasyfags side, reeee!
Nice projections
>/v/tards
Reddit, please

>there truly *is* only war.

Not even close to true.

>Where?

In you attack of me mocking Fantasyfags.
Your mind is too simplistic slav.

What I love about AoS is the Stormcast eternals. They are truly superheroes, living in golden cities like Asgard. The amount of haters just show that people don't like comics and thus have shit taste.

Plus Stormcasts can be black or female, so if you don't like them you probably racist or sexist.

Can I make a pasta out of your post, but change 'AoS' to 'threads complaining about AoS'? Cause, you know, you're complaining about people complaining about stuff instead of ignoring it?

>projecting so hard
>people have moved on to something else?
Yeah and it was pure coincidence that they all leaved right after one expansion