I've had enough of this faggot Ver

I've had enough of this faggot Ver.

I don't care what gets taken down with it, but I am bringing down Bcash tonight. I submitted evidence of coordinated leaks from CB beginning this afternoon with the pump. Whatever damage is done to BTC in the short term will be worth it without this FAGGOT ruining the ecosystem.

It's over. Bcash is finished.

whistleblower.gov/overview/submitatip/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnonBabble

Explain how coinbase insider trading being proven takes down bitcoin cash.
Tip: It doesn't.

kek

Would be cool if OP was coinbase employee

Leaks were coordinated with Ver and timed with the news stories about "Bitcoin.com Owner Sells" stories we all saw today.

Ver is getting black bagged.

You'll do nothing but give someone keks.

Where all you wise anons yesterday forcasting the BHC moon?!?!? I'm surrounded by retards acting like whales.

Narc

I don't give a fuck about BTC or BCH, I just don't want Uncle Sam coming in here and anally raping me harder than BTC/BCH ever could.

Hope this isn't larp, based OP.

AHAHAHAHAHAHGAHAHA

ROGER VER IS IN THE CARRIBEAN RAPING YOUR BAGS

SEGWIT BOOTLICKER STATIS SCUM BTFO

PLEASE DADDY GOVMINT MY BAGS ARE HEAVY

corecuck mad that they have competition coming after their store of value meme so they run crying to the government

LOL

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH WHAT A FAGGOT!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOW ASS BLASTED ARE YOU?!?!?!?!?!

THIS SO MUCH

OP IS PROBABLY SERIOUS AND ACTUALLY MAD TOO

fucking hell this is the best day ever.

Roger Ver is a literal HERO

BZC

So much cocksucker in this thread. What's the fucking point of a centralized crypto?

Good job OP. Fuck coinbase

> t. Harry Markopolos
but no OP, no single fuck will be given. Literally. You need to move fucking mountains to get some attention from those fuckers

>Bitfinex

good. coinbase jews should be jailed

This is gold

This. You're bringing a tiger into your home to kill a rat.

He colluded with a constituent exchange for an SEC regulated Futures market. He brought it on himself.

ROFL OP. You think they're going to do anything? You think they care? All of it is legal.

Corecucks are really just a joke.

Thanks for bringing more government into crypto. Douche.

the faggot ver went too far this time.

this was the biggest scheme executed so far.

they burned a lot of people with this false propaganda, and the charts show clear evidence of inside knowledge.

And you're surprised that Ver is a huge piece of shit?
One of the reasons I'm so invested in crypto (not just monetary) is the lack of government bullshit. You're basically sending them an invite to make everything shittier.

If you're so pissed at Ver just go shit on his doorstep or punch him in the dick. Don't fuck the rest of us because you're retarded.

I have Roger Ver but this BCH isn't BTC. It has nothing to do with CME's Futures

Colluding with Coinbase to manipulate a regulated security is a crime.

Kek stick to your stocks where you can cry to uncle sam faggot this here be wild west country

kill yourself faggot

OP right now:

>MOMMMMY MAKE IT STOP THE BAD MAN AND CHINKS TOOOK MY MONEYYY. ARRESTT THIS BADD MAN MOMMYY

>There are people browsing this board right now who unironically want the gov't to regulate crypto. Literally KYS faggots.

DIE ROGER

proof of leaks? i saw no leaks.

I saw btc crashing and bcc surging, as it normally does when btc crashes.

you wanted wall street money faggot