Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Stster's sisters edition

>Duncan meme

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android.
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!z4wmmJyR!jTfwLczhdFjV0q6nowtGag!qgZhmAhK

>40k rules reference in wiki format.
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Latest GW teases
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW FAQs.
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>List organizer picture book
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>Offline list builder
battlescribe.net/

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

Warhammer general discord!
discord.gg/Zeh7nhC

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/SctfJHX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ABANDON DYING IMPERIUM

JOIN TAU

GET BLUE THICCNESS

JOIN NIDS

FUCK CUTE HIVE TYRANTS!

How's my list?

YOU FUCKING DEGENERATES SHALL BE PURGED IN HIS NAME!!!!

Hell, this is a good thread to ask: Anyone know what Khorne demon this is? Found it already built in my dad's shop. Googling "Khorne demon" doesn't really help. For some reason, Veeky Forums won't let me upload the pic so link:
imgur.com/SctfJHX

>read the SoS codex

>"The Emperor's Crusade of Atheism"
>"Enforcing logic and reason.

Atheists on a crusade? Enforcing logic and reason? That's neither logical or reasonable, guys.

looks like warmashit

Warmachine? Nah, he's got a Khorne symbol on him. Part of the mold itself.

gotcha, it's not a daemon i believe

Those aren't Khorne symbols.

Isn't that a Khorgorath from AoS?

It's an AOS Khorne Bloodbound thing

Moments before:

"Alright thats two force wounds. Does Cawl have eternal warrior?"

>Chosen
But why.

Assembling DS8 Tactical turret- is it safe to just glue on the SMS, or do I need to magnetize to be able to use the MP? I'm mostly seeing the SMS in lists and advice.

Hive Tyrants are dudes.

You say that like it matters. Find an orifice.

Needs more cultists.

That's something from the Age of Sigmar range, I think

>Picks the one male type of Tyranid
>laughing norn-queen.jpg

When can we expect the new DG releases do you think?

What can I do to make this viable

How are the Ork rules looking for the "new" game?

April-May, shortly after dwarfenstien

So what does the Space Rangers chapter specialize in?

>implying that's a problem

That norn queen is sexy, model when.

Because they can infiltrate with Alpha Legion and take up to 4 special/power weapons and 1 heavy/special weapon per unit.

>Be fit bodybuilder and 6'3"
>Have played Warhammer for 11 years
>Start getting back into the game seriously and try new venues
>Go to LGS
>Try to find game with newly painted Custodes
>Overweight neckbeards everywhere
>One literally tells me "Isn't a gym more of the place for you?"

Holy fuck I just want to play with my fucking models and properly learn to play 30k.

Factions getting squat in Age of the Primarch
Nids
SoB
IG
BT
Ork Klans

Charting the uncharted, finding new alien life and killing it mercilessly.

Should have said that Taco Bell was more the place for him.

I've seen all sorts play tabletop.

Nice.
I've got similar feels, about other Veeky Forums, but I managed to quit my 40k addiction. Genestealer Cults very nearly pulled me back in.

waaahh, My plastic toys are awesome and everyone else's is shit.

With the current state of 40k we don't have a leg to stand on to mock other games.

Just set up your models all display-like and then start curling a chair, or bring some 35 lb bells and curl those. They'll be so flustered by the dichotomy they'll accuse you of fatshaming.

Cultists only really exist to die and take points; they're not worth it for 50 points and any upgrades make them massively overcosted;

A guardsmen infantry squad costs 50 points as well, but they get flak armor AND free lasguns AND they can take special weapons AND their sergeants get actual options.

If I were to kit out cultists with autoguns it'd cost 59 points for a whole unit, and they'd lost their extra attack from having a pistol and CCW, and they'd still only have a t-shirt save.

Cultists are the worst unit in the CSM codex other than defilers and apostles.

t. triggered warmacuck

I've curled the manager before. She's a qt.

That a good substitute?

>35 lb bells

Nazi, pedophile, racist and misogynist are the top insults for when you clearly lost and can't deal with your own failure.

He means dumbbells you retard

Daaaaaayum!

But srsly you can't do that for a full set, she's running the place. A girl got shit to do.

What, can't curl a 35 lb kettlebell? I do those on occcasion. Mostly floor exercises though.

Does Chaos Rhino still come with the spiky bits sprue? Not the one that has the combi-bolter, the other one.

I was >imlpying that 35lbs curls aren't impresive.

>lol 2pl8
>he can't even curl 50lbs fucking lanklet
>unironically not thinking every day is leg day

they're Veeky Forums memes you dip

Handle this by wearing that 'coexist' shirt for extra I'm-tolerant-and-also-not-an-oppressed-minority.

That is less than my old metal army in its metal case.

Len here with a PDF of the codex as requested, yeah i guess im an idiot for not doing that in the beginning. either way, an easier to read version with no weird effects breaking everything

Yeah it does, it actually costs slightly more than the regular version because of it.

I feel like the number of people on Veeky Forums that also go on Veeky Forums is probably only in the double digits.

"I support immigrants" shirt won't protect you from those immigrants sucker punching you and taking your stuff.

Wish that news was confirmed, mostly for the irony.

RLY?
Read Custodes codex, they take very heavy loses during heresy, but in M41 they are even stronger than during great crusade.
There is no logic in new Talons.

>t. Gym rat who can't into subtlety

Anything bigger is compensating. A 35 lb bell is small enough to be able to lift with SEEMINGLY no effort and still be 'oh fuck I strained a muscle' when the fatty attempts to one-up you by trying himself.

Sisters of Battle vs Howling Banshees

who wins

Honestly 50lbs would be prime because the idea of having to pick that up in one hand really makes people hesitate.

Why did GW make Flash Gits Heavy Support? They're just nobz with a schizophrenic as fuck gun, they should be elites

There is literally no reason to bring them when Lootas exist

Can they even make new Custodes now that the Emperor is taking a power nap?

Anyone

Is this modeling for advantage?

Remember that the Slabshield gives a bonus to units obscured by the wielding model, so size DOES matter.

Well yeah, 10000 years to replenish your numbers and greater seems pretty reasonable to me.

He oversaw the originals. I'm assuming there are essentially heavy guarded instructions on how to make them deep in the palace.

You could also ask the same currently alive 10k old products of his works on how he dun it

It looks like they can. New fluff is getting more retarded.

Dante book share someone?

Can user effortlessly curl 50lb tho

Remember to properly show off ya gotta do it like it's nothing

at range? the sister due to bolter. in a fight? the banshee due to ws5, i5 and a power sword

its more width I'd be worried about then, not much different desu, doubt anyone outside of a grognard would give a shit

Wait, so does that mean there are Custodes who haven't interacted with the Emperor aside from "See that spooky skeleton in the chair? Don't let anyone poke him."

Since it's units obscured by the model, there's rarely going to be a case where that extra bit of bulk is going to leave a squad of guardsmen seen where they would ordinarily not be.

Veeky Forumsshamed user here.

I hammer curl 95 for 3x8.

>this thread
Wait where are do you only have fatfucks playing 40k? My local scene I'm the only fat bastard and everyone else is average. Yes I'm in the US.

One would assume. They probably get a fuckhueg history lesson too.

Infiltrate is useful but they're still hellishly expensive.

Got me feeling like a filthy casual, I have trouble at 50 for 3x10

>Anything bigger is compensating.
>strain a muscle

T. lanklet who can't into proper form. I bet you think squatting 2pl8 is impressive as well.

SoB have 6++ save. That has to count for something?

ITT: WE BALANCE THE TAU AND ELDAR CODEX'S

As a marine player, I'll offer the following as a sign of good faith.

I give up: All forms of grav.
All formations that give free models/units/upgrades as bonuses.
Any shenanigans that allow for better than 4+fnp.

>at range, sisters are good at flirting
>in a sexual fight, banshees win due to acrobatics and forcing the sister to munch her carpet

> Ork Codex
> Designed

Same, i do 60 at 3x10

eldar D weapons have gets hot, can inflict D wounds back to unit

Giving up White Scars is even still worth it for Tau nerfs

Its like SoB 6e or IA. I'm sure Ork codex along with the others was made by a bunch of unpaid interns.

That's going to be awkward when the Big E wakes up. "Ah, after ten thousand years it is good to see you again my dearest friends and companions. Constantin, Ra, and... uh...you..."

You completely missed the point. 35 is nothing for YOU. You're not actually working out, you're trying to rustle the fatties into trying. Then when they attempt to match your set they hurt themselves.

Besides user is actually trying to get a game. Not as fun if he's all sweaty from a good set and the adrenaline makes his hands shake so hard he can't place his models.

get 2 more onagers at least and squad them separately(i bring 6 to 1850), swap at least one set of arquebus rangers for arc rifle vanguard, try taser sydonian dragoons instead of ballistarii (not necessary but my triple dragoons unit are some of the killiest models I have and you should try them). most of all practice, you really need to know skitarii like the back of your hand to play them effectively.

Riptide and up are 13/12/12 walkers and can't jump around like a toddler on a trampoline.

Yeah that's true, I've not had any issue with them really though. A sorcerer with the mindveil makes them pretty scary; 3d6 move ignoring terrain will get them where they need to be.

Can you do base paint on top of base paint or will that look shitty?

Trying to do Abaddon Black on top of Mechanicus Grey

*ahem*
Riptides now have a 3+ save. Ion accelerator costs 20pts
Ghostkeels now cost 105pts, don’t come with drones base and must purchase them at 25pts each, and the ion raker costs 20pts
Broadsides upgrade to high yield missile pods costs 10pts
Stormsurges are opened topped superheavy walkers with 13/12/10 and 6 hull points.
Wall of mirrors allows units to redeploy 2d6” when targeted by shooting once per turn.
All rail weapons get lance. Heavy rail rifles may fire two shots at half range

Wraithknights now come with Suncannon/shield base, and cost 345 points. Changing the suncannon/shield to two Heavy Wraithcannons or sword/shield costs 50 points.
Only 1 in 3 Windrider Jetbikes may upgrade their weapons.
Wraithcannons count all results of 6 as a result of 5 on the Destroyer Table
D-Scythes also have a -1 on the d3 of the “solid hit” result of the Destroyer Table
Vehicles do not gain the +1 ws/bs in the Aspect Host or Dire Avenger Shrine formations
All Aspect Warriors’ “Aspect Ability” and “exarch ability” now cost 10 points per unit each.
All exarchs now cost 20 points

What's best on a squad of 5 sisters of silence; bolters, flamers or swords?
I'm mostly building them just because I have them but I might run them alongside some Guard/Inquisitor forces.

The United States is enormous. At least say which state.

>you're just trying to rustle people for being fat

Yes welcome to Veeky Forums, the board where if you feel ashamed you go the gym to cry through your muscles.

>complaining about people being too autistic to look up beginner programs

wew

Gotta carry 50lbs of models and books 3 miles to you GW.

What's a good ground force to take objectives that is fluffy to work with Inquisitors and Deathwatch?

I don't even play warmachine. I play 40k and Malifaux.

They're cheap for Bolters; but they're best set as swords.

>moldlines

I second But to add onto the Tau: Just remove any formation that has the giant suits in it at all.

Also, for Farsight, you get 1 crisis troop squad for every normal troop choice. Also, Vespid are troops.

Tempestus Scions as Inquisitorial Storm Troopers.

When I was younger, back in 3rd I would walk a kilometre in order to play a game. With my old metal army in its metal case because I grew in a third world country. Fancy plastic tool boxes where more expensive than the trusty metal box.

Almost everyone back then had huge bellies and bulgings arms.

I miss those days. Sun or rain was not an excuse