/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Previous thread: Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NUI8dRQOj6w,
youtu.be/UaFyn0uqxXs,
youtube.com/watch?v=e6rouSJad2I
youtube.com/watch?v=exRFQXX3oeg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wonder if the author of this one ever went on to make anything else.

Is there a newer version of this?

Do you have the Angelic Inheritance CYOA that that one mentions?

What CYOA lets me cast a dark and corrupting shadow across the world so that it might know the horror of my influence?

Grazie.

Theosophist for maximum backtrolling of the Devil and his shitty friends.

I think there's a newer version, but I don't have it, so oh well.

In case anyone cares, it was established in volume 4 that faunas don't have to have mammalian traits.

Now I too may be the spiderman.

Cheers senpai.

>Mantis Shrimp faunus.

Dragon faunus

No, no.

Mantis shrimp.

> Thinking that a dragon is more hardcore than a mantis shrimp.

You honestly don't know much about them, do you?

>Believing a dragon is more dangerous than a creature that punches so powerfully that its impacts glow with the brightness of the sun and create vacuums

Reposting from last thread.

Not just the brightness, the heat is also similar to that of the sun's surface.

Ok. This is actually annoying. Someone find me a good torrent link for a english patched touhou game so I can beat it and then do this cyoa. That one site google throws out kinda sucks.

The entirety of my knowledge on Touhou comes from youtu.be/NUI8dRQOj6w, youtu.be/UaFyn0uqxXs, and all the other Chen videos this guy makes. I only know a few of the characters, so I don't really have a "Most hated." Should I just substitute that with least liked?

It says multiple times in the CYOA that power doesn't matter very much and the power tokens don't carry into other sections.

Sure, sounds fine.

Just search for touhou doujins and go crazy for a little while. I hope you like little girls, tentacles, and rape.
I understand that, and I'm doing this out of spite. Spite. How dare this cyoa think I cant perfect a touhou on normal mode.

That is where my knowledge of the few characters I know of other than Chen comes from.

>The only thing I know about 2hu is Chen
Good keep it that way. You're doing yourself a favor, friend. You give me hope for mankind.

>Magnolia Britta
>Outlaw [10]
>Female
>17
>Dormouse Faunus (Ears, Eyes)
>Atlas
>Doormaker
>Intelligence [10]
>Memory [20]
>Agility [20]
>Stamina [20]
>Hacking [20]

>Melee: Dual Katars {250}
>Collapsible (Gauntlets), Weight reduction

>Scroll {0}
>Wilderness Gear {50}
>Rebreather {50}
>Spy Drone {200}
>Combat Drone {250}
>Targeting Glasses {150}
>Spare money {50}

Anyone want to help put team MGPI (Magpie) on the map?
We have grand theft and other fun activities planned.
Hackermouse may also be wanting certain blueprints from Atlas for reasons.

>Pietra Maximoff
>New Arrival
>Female
>17
>Faunus (Mantis Shrimp, Eyes and antennae)
>Atlas

>Unstoppable

>Strength [20]
>Agility [40]
>Energy [60]
>Combat [100]

>Cybernetic Arm [500]
>Weight Enhancement [600]
>Blaster Aug (Energy) [800]
>Blade Aug (Scythe Claw) [900]
>Dust Mod (Flame Bursts on the Scythe) [950]

>Dust Charges [1000]
>Scroll [1000]

Pietra has nothing to her name but the weapon in the form of her cybernetic arm, but it's more than enough to make her a valuable part of any team.

As part of team MGPI, she can crack safes, skulls, or tanks, should any show up, and also serve as a bagman for absconding with the loot.

Where did Google take you? Moriya Shrine works for me, I just grabbed IN off of it to test. Download something from the Official Games tab. But your pride's not at stake here user, you can just play DoDonPachi or something.

I used keyword torrent. Must be why that didnt pop up. Guess Im downloading 12.

Sweet, you're hired.
Also your arm(s?) sounds awesome.

Just the one for now. Any and all profits from my shares of the heists will go towards upgrading the other one, and then probably cybernetic legs, as well, for extra carrying capacity and jumping/crushing attacks.

After that, we can start worrying about buying things that don't have to do with kicking ass.

> Male.
> Outsider.
> Canon.
> Nothing?
> Normal Boss Theme.
> Other. There's a few things about Chen I like, but I can't say "Everything" or just pick one, so I guess I'll take nothing.
> Magician?
> Waifu: Chen.
> Internet.
> Relative: Remilia.
> Brat Cirno.

So I guess I can mooch off the vampire lady that thinks we're related while studying magic with an adorable mute itty bitty kitty who likes me. The only downside is that I have an annoying fairy following me. That honestly shouldn't be that bad since I grew up with several siblings and would most likely get lonely without at least one within a few miles of me. Plus Chen supposedly can't talk, so there's that.

I'm actually kind of concerned now that I'm starting to think about this set up. Everyone thinks I'm related to Remilia, but will they think I'm related to Scarlet? Will she recognize that I'm not related to her but am to Remilia? Is that going to be some weird hole in her memory that will lead to suspicion? Will they see that Cirno also thinks shes related to me and think I've done something to change how they think things are? Wouldn't they technically be correct?

Fuck it, I got Chen.

Though I could just start with all four limbs fully cybernetic if I wrote 22,000 characters worth of story. Which is doable, but sounds tiresome.

Alright, so I've been struggling with how I was going to approach ship stuff for ages now, and I finally think I've gotten something down that I'm somewhat happy with. The rest of the ship stuff would be organized into weapon module choices, defense module choices, support module choices, ship perks, and crew composition. Let me know if you guys think it's presented far too confusingly and if I should give it more room, etc.
If you were wondering about the inconsistent text for the companions, I took them straight out of ES2's academy and tried to truncate them as much as I could. There's about two pages worth of them.
If you guys want, I'll also post pages 1-4.

How did that happen? Meant to reply to my own post,

A small novel might be neat, but I don't expect you to do anything extreme.
We can work towards more robolimbs for you, and I'll look into learning how to fix/maintain them to help out.
Techmouse isn't exactly unstoppable in a fight, so I've gotta help where I can.

You sir have made me interested in the Endless space series and its lore. You and the fact the Empires soldiers look fancy as all hell.

I've got it. Welcome the mad hatter.

>Grane Abellio
>new arrival
>17
>Human
>Atlas

>Deceiver
>Ferocity (90)
>Fear (80)
>Agility (60)
>Energy (40)
>Guile (20)
>Tactics (0)

>Melee (Giant kitchen knife) (900)
>Dust mod (850)
>Weight reduction (750)

>Scroll
>Dust charges x3 (600)
>Rebreather (550)
>Armor (450)
>Parachute and grappling hook (300)
>Dust collection x3 (0)

Grane popped in out of the sky, and serves as both the magnificent bastard of MGPI, the planner (Plans may seem something a normal person would be insane to attempt, yet work well), and his sword-sized knife (The vorpal blade) is damn sharp.

Not worth a damn for stealth. Or fashion taste. He looks like a clown was raised by a rich 19th century family.

Post them please.

>unstoppable

Lucky for you, that is literally the definition of Mantis' power. She isn't that great at anything else, though, so it's a good thing she has Techmouse to help her out.

Two more members of MGPI sound pretty much like gravy at this point; more support would of course be helpful and welcome, but the dynamic duo sounds like a powerhouse.

Speaking of the rest of Magpie! Welcome, welcome.

It looks good, aesthetically, not confusing so far. If you haven't, look at the Stardust CYOA as an example of ship selection in a CYOA done well.

Dungeon of the Endless, Endless Legend and Endless Space 2 have a certain charming quality to them; glad you like it. The Endless CYOA is my first, and I figured that a good way to make myself motivated to finish it is to make a CYOA about something I love!

As you wish. I don't really like posting many WIPs if I can avoid it; it feels like I'm stringing people on with unfinished work.

I remember Stardust; been lurking since the days when Evil Island CYOAs were popular. Thanks for the suggestion though!

Your Cyoa is getting me hyped for Endless space even though I never played any of their games. How are they?

I suspected you might have already seen it; your setup reminded me of it. You can add me to the list of people waiting eagerly for you to finish!

I have dungeon of the endless. Probably should get back to that.

Didn't get a chance to post this last thread.

>Girl 8
I like half my starting points more than having a cock.
>No bonuses
The only computer I can reliably game on is a laptop.
>Half-Youkai 5
My youkai powers improve my magic, maybe though special magic senses and generating power or something.

>Canon + Lewd 3
A nice, well-adjusted world.
>Headcanon (Body) 2
>Headcanon (Personality) 1
>Magical Realm (General) -1
Everybody's proportionately curvier, and more open to experimentation.
Also, since the Self Bonuses are pretty unfair to people who never got into 2hou, I'll just pick stuff.
>Normal Boss Theme
>Their Design
Good for getting out and meeting people every so often.

>Magician -1
The Youkai powers should make this easier, and the house could probably come with a garden.
>Drunk Suika 0
If she gets too annoying, I can develop a sleep spell.

Is the author around? I have a few comments (and suggestions, if he wants them).

Nice, now we just need an "I" and we can steal the declaration of inde- uh, Dust. Jewels and dust. And other stuff.
As Planman, I'm gonna assume you'll be the defacto leader, but we still have a shopping list to keep an eye out for. We're in this together after all, to become the greatest thieves remnant has ever known!

>Gender: Male
1cc'd IN on hard (assuming lunatic PoFV and Marisa B MoF doesn't count), would have had DS done through sheer bloody-mindedness if Windows didn't erase my save halfway through clearing it as Hatate
>Power Level: Strong Youkai
>World: Lewd + Doujin
>House: Normal Boss Theme
>Favorite: Fashion
>Job: Buddhist Monk (what, just don't eat meat and say Amitabha every third sentence for 10 years?)
>Perks: Reimu in-crowd
>Drawbacks: Klepto Marisa

Join the Buddhists, but decide that chanting sutras all day suck. Leave the temple after 10 years, wander around and eventually decide to try for immortality via Daoism. Give up within a few years since the idea of tribulation every century sucks. Finally decide to live with having to rely on external methods and become a full magician.

Naturally, the whole thing is interspersed with a bunch of sex.

>You must write at least 100 words on how you got into the "big leagues"

You know, I wasn't one of the people that considered themselves a fan of any CYOA creators like Scientist or Highlander, but you, sir, I like your style.

Let me know how you guys feel about how I implemented Dust powers, too; I intended for them to be something that you have to invest in, and for it to be very hard to maintain a Dust-powered build without going to the Academy. It also helps to very clearly partition the "power levels" and scale of builds - if you're especially strong, people are going to take notice and you're going to have to do higher-tier and more dangerous/taxing missions at the end of the day.
Also, keep in mind that pricings and the amount of money you start with is NOT final; still have to put in everything before I can get a good feel for it.
Personally, they're my favorite 4x. Endless Space 1 is pretty mediocre, but Endless Legend is REALLY damn good and has a lot of character. Dungeon of the Endless is a weird roguelike/turn based strategy/tower defense hybrid. Endless Space 2 is around the same quality as Endless Legend, but it's not got as much content by virtue of still being in beta.
If I were you, I'd consider first picking Endless Legend up on sale or pirating it to try it out; their presentation is pretty hit-or-miss with people. If you're playing multiplayer, don't pick up the expansions - you use all the content the host of the match has installed, expansions and all. Also, be warned - they are VERY hard to learn without outside support!
I still haven't gotten past the second floor and I've had it for years
Aw shucks, thanks.

I REALLY need feedback on the companions section. Since I took them almost word-for-word from ES2's Academy (Alongside ES/EL for the Vaulters and Sowers), they've got vastly varying description sizes. Though I've tried to truncate them, it's practically impossible to include a lot of them without either making them tiny or making the description boxes huge and adding like one or two more pages to the CYOA. Tell me which you guys would prefer.

Companions are very important. If that's what it takes, add more pages instead of making things smaller. I like the image sizes you have going. I wouldn't mind two or three pages of exclusively companions.

Related note, is "Dust-Dependent" on a future page? I don't see it in the traits, and the dust vampires are noted as gaining it as a racial trait.

I should have waited until the page you just posted finished loading. My bad.

That's all I've done so far; I've already posted the last page in Tell me what you think of it all so far; I still have to add the bulk of the Ship section, the section for Planetary residency and property, and the Missions for each faction. Once the Unfallen get released for Endless Space 2, I'll start working on an Unfallen/Dungeons of the Endless expansion, which should include personal errata like weaponry, equipment, planetside vehicles, etc.

And you've just notified me that I have two different names for that trait mentioned in the CYOA. Thanks!

I was going to mention that, once I double-checked it.

Are you planning on adding concrete mechanical benefits to the companion descriptions, or possibly requiring certain kinds of companions to complete missions? Or are you leaving that more to interpretation?

The companions are looking great user

I think you should explain offfset and what it does. Does it mean it nullifies a trait, or just weakens?

It cancels it out; so if you, for example, don't want to be a weakling if you picked Sophon, you can foot the Dust bill and be a musclebound deity among Sophons - which, at the end of the day, roughly translates to a normal person's strength. In a similar vein, if you want an extra bit of Dust and don't care about your physical aptitude as a Craver, you could choose Frail and still be strong enough to match a normal person in a fight. Just don't get into any fights with any other nine-foot four-armed cyborg-insects and you'll be fine.

Definitely going to leave it up to interpretation; there's way too many to reasonably go through and give each one a unique, meaningful mechanical bonus.
Thank Amplitude for the companions, not me. I just copied them down.

Ah gottcha, so more like negates than offsets, that's what I had assumed, just making sure.

May as well post it for him to see later.
Most of this has been said before, but here it is:
>4 tokens is really expensive for being male, and you could get the same sort of effect with a less absurd price. Maybe halve it?
>I actually don't mind the idea of extra tokens for skill, but it doesn't make any sense for fighting game players, casual main game players, and people who mostly like the setting to get bupkiss.
>It's kinda weird that there's no "Gensokyo human" level. If you tone down the existing benefits for liking touhou, you could have that as a small way to make up the difference.
>Doujin is hella expensive. I'm not really into it, but five points is really expensive especially if you want to buy Further Alterations on top of it.
>The names of the Alterations are inconsistent, with formatting varying even in the descriptions of choices.
>How many people does a Headcanon affect by itself? Just one?
>Alterations are really hard to buy into, at 3 points for a single wide-scale Headcanon, and 6 points for something big (even if you don't want 24/7 fucking). You could fix this and simplify it at the same time by replacing the whole section with something like "-1 per change, -1 if the change affects more than 5 people, and -1 for exceeding these limits. Lewd changes must have the appropriate world alteration."
>1/2

Still working on normal mode but easy was pretty straight forward. Gonna just build off of that. I have learned that I am much better with an actual controller and my thumbs than using a keyboard.

[8]
Boy [4]
Easymode [5]
Brat Cirno [7]
Drunk Suika [8]
Voyeur Aya [9]
Annoying Komeji [11]

Strong Youkai [6] . Definitely planning on taking a few fairys as pets.
Lewd [4]
Doujin [1]
Stage Theme House (Since I replayed stage 1 and 2 a bunch to get the hang of things).

Couldnt Decide -> Personality. Being able to talk to people better is always a bonus.

Newspaper Helper [0]

>The Self Bonuses are actually very well done (not giving too much value, and can be bought cheaply), but it just exacerbates the dearth of coins for non-touhou players. Also, make the minor boon purchaseable as well - either as a package deal with the house or by itself (though they might not be worth a whole token as they are).
>Buddhist Monk's formatting is different than both Grimhou and the drawbacks. You might want to standardize it.
>Waifu is pretty expensive. Is that just to discourage polygamy?
>The drawbacks are... harsh. Despite the few points goven, there might be one or two worth taking under any circumstance. Also, why are they all focused on a character? You could have magical misfires or a disproportionate libido give points, and that's just offhand.

If you care about my opinion, I'd change it to
>10 starting points
>Up to 6 power points, 3 from actual skill and 3 from miscellaneous Touhou feats (spending money on it, knowing the setting before reading the CYOA, etc).
>One coin buys/changes both the house and misc. perk
>Streamlined Further Alterations, with more straightforward costs
>Some of the more expensive powers and perks discounted by a point or so
>Drawbacks varied a bit; some of the BS "you can't overcome it no matter what" ones replaced with better ones. Maybe a softening overall if the starting points are moved back to 8/8.

... Screw it, might as well complete the set.

>Isador Vendricks
>Noble [20]
>Male, 17
>Human
>Atlas
>Executioner
>Will [10]
>Hope [10]
>Ferocity [10]
>Fear [10]
>Combat [40]

>Bow [200]
>Dust Mod [50]

>Scroll
>Dust Charges [50]
>Armor [100]
>Parachute and Grappling Hook [150]
>Targeting Glasses [150]
>Motorbike [300]

Coming from a long line of famous hunters, Isador was literally raised to fight. He's been taught to enjoy combat, and is almost always seen with a strange smile on his face on the battlefield that manages to be both childishly cute to a few and disturbing to everyone.

The dude's got a crappy social life, as his family is most well-known for hunting down criminals and the rare rogue Hunter, the fact that he isn't afraid to use his money nearly all the time doesn't help either.

Vodyani

Traits and Skills [2000]
Quick-Witted [Free]
Graceful [-200]
Admiral [Free]
General [-200]

Dust Powers [1600]
Tier 1 Unlock [-200]
Mental Augmentation [-200]
Sensory Augmentation [-200]
Dust Vampirism [Free]
Tier 2 Unlock [-500]
Weaponized Dust [-500]

Drawbacks and Modifiers [0]
Frail [+200]
Reviled (People who fear/hate Dust Vampirism)[+400]
Dust-Reliant [Racial]
Belligerence [+400]

Companions [1000]
Klev St Seiotia
Enav St Lyeaor
Daro St Taiage

Ship [1000]
Doesn't exist yet. Want an Ark. Will take more drawbacks or get rid of Weaponized Dust if I have to in order to buy one. Unless I can bum one off Klev; she sounds like she has some to spare, and I can make it worth her while.

I am not strong. I am not tough. I am a mastermind, a commander, guiding my followers from a pod on the bridge through which Dust constantly flows. I am known and despised by many non-Vodyani for the frequency and callousness with which I harvest life-forms for dust, but my ship-to-ship tactics, enhanced by the dust sharpening my senses and mental processes, enable my Ark to destroy any and all who would take direct action against me.

Man, I've never even heard of these games and I'm super into this.

Considering Grane is almost always not entirely lucid, I would still put Magnolia as the leader.
Unless "I" is a leader kind of person.

Magpie is complete! And we have a sick motorbike! RIDE ON TO VICTORY AND PROFIT!

Oh. I didn't see you.
So Magnolia is probably the leader, with me being the second in command, or co-leader.

PS: Should you accept the dude, he WILL paint the room to "the imperial white and purple", regardless of what anyone says.

>Name
Gino Jorgeson
>Symbiote
Hybrid
Multiple voices can be a hassle but they can sometimes give good advice.
>Abilities
Enhanced Shapeshifting
Tendrils
Resistant
Sperate Form
>Companions
Reporter
Jane
Scientist
>Drawback
Hunted
I might have accidently released papers on their super secret operations to the Public.

And I also missed you.
Welp, team Magpie is ready for some dirty deals.

Mantis sees colors differently anyway. All your feeble non-mantis color schemes look the same to her.

If you keep up this quality, it doesn't really matter which direction you choose to go. It will be enjoyed.

The motorbike only seats two people, tops. I mean SURE I could ask my grandma for a VTOL, but neither mom nor dad would approve...

Is it worth going blood magic if you're not going with vampirism? will picking non-vampiric immortality effect my minions loyalty or choices?

Mantis suggests she should get to ride on the motorbike. She is the best front-line fighter.

She can also squish the motorbike if you disagree.

Oh and here's two.

I knew I should've took stealth classes. Would've helped when mom found out about the motorbike...

I mean sure, I didn't have a license back then, but come on. I didn't trample THAT many flowers.

... Fine. I'll even let her drive. But dammit she better not change the paint.

youtube.com/watch?v=e6rouSJad2I
Spoken like a true Vodyani. May you bring death to the Heretic and all of his perverse flock!

As for the Arks, there's only going to be one way to acquisition them, and it's going to deal with the highest tier Vodyani mission. If you really want to spoil it for yourself, it's the Great Penance. The Church of the Virtual Saints has finally found the Heretic: at the head of a great and powerful navy rivaling that of the Church's own. Preaching his lies and claiming there is a path to life without the harvesting of lesser species, the time for his reckoning has come. There are two paths to this mission: either fight alongside your original employers and stamp out the last hope for the redemption of the Vodyani people, or be a turncoat and destroy the Church that would elevate the Vodyani to godlike power.
The reward for staying loyal is a Vodyani people with the power of gods let loose on the galaxy. If you weren't already a Vodyani, you will be deemed worthy and converted into one instead of being harvested for essence. You are also given control over a Vodyani Ark, though it's far more like serving as a planetary governor than owning a weapon of mass destruction; they house all of the Vodyani civilians that still exist.
If you side with the Heretic, congrats, you just saved the galaxy. The Church is abolished, and anyone who's ever lost family or friends to a Vodyani abduction will treat you like a king.

The loyalty is implied with the individuals spells, not vampirism, so I don't see why it would, though it is odd to think you can create thralls with non-vampire blood

Heeeeeeeeeheheheheheheheheheh. With Mantis' semblance, she can launch herself off the motorcycle, smash through a wall with all that momentum, taking damage, and IMMEDIATELY start the fight with a massive strength boost.

NOTHING CAN STOP THE MANTIS SHRIMP! ALL BOW TO THE MAGPIE!

Tempting, tempting... The problem with joining the Heretic is that vampirism is still the most fun and easy way to gain dust. I'm sure his alternate way works fine, but vampirism is fun, man. Death to the Heretic! Death to the non-Vodyani! All bow to the power of the Virtual Gods and their Vodyani Saints!

Author here, thank you for the feedback, but I've said time and time again that you only need to drop 1-2 tokens into powerlevel for any non-power based build. If I do do a revision, I think I'd probably do 10 starting points, plus trying to make it more clear that taking Doujin mostly nullifies the threat of being (non-sexually) attacked so that lewd builds can just take male outsider. Further alterations is a little clunky, but it does specify multiple times that changes can be applied to one touhou, all touhous, or multiple; and I can't really be bothered redoing the whole section. Also most of the drawbacks are based on fanon memes due to the whole "persistent ideas are influencing gensokyo" thing, though I guess thats not completely clear.

I may do a revision at some point soon but it would probably be a fairly minor one.

"We will make the heretic drown in his blasphemies."

GOD I LOVE THE DUST VAMPIRES. I MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE.

The only thing that might have tempted me more would be hardcore Space Vikings, but those are sadly rare.

I now have the power of the black sun

I dunno user, Horatio IS the Ultimate Lifeform after all. He's also beautiful. And smart. And funny, and complex, and wise - really, his blessings are too numerous to count.
youtube.com/watch?v=exRFQXX3oeg
He'll also be a hell of a lot more perfect once he disposes of the first batch of clones that were a bit too authentic to follow orders. After they're gone, he'll be free to make his second-class non-Horatio citizens disappear in the night, harvesting their genetic material to splice into his beautiful Horatio clones to turn all Horatio into the ultimate species. Hell, once he's done with that, he might even invent a way to alter alien species so much on a genetic level that they'll be Horatio themselves!

But really though, whoever does the faction intro cutscenes at Amplitude deserves a fucking raise. They're all amazing!

Horatio Prime can ascend into a Vodyani Cloth. The rest of the Horatio can be harvested for vast quantities of dust. He will be shown the true meaning of perfection.

They're very, very good. If I had money, I'd buy the games for sure.

I have literally nothing but a passing knowledge of what Touhou is. I've never played the games, or listened to the music, and don't know any characters. So let's see where this gets me.
>Female
I mean, jeez, the other option's expensive.
>Gain nothing
What's 1cc?
>Outsider
I mean, I guess being male would be cheap now, but I've already written words.
>Canon
>Nothing? Nothing.
>Final Boss/Extra Boss (1)
A large house is always nice.
>Nothing?
I don't even know any names.
>Newspaper Helper (1)
Seems more interesting than being a villager.
>Immortality Elixir (4)
Costs a pretty penny, but I don't want to die again.
>Internet (2)
I have way too many friends and relatives to just leave behind.

Now this next bit might be cheating depending on how you look at it.
>Yandere (+3)
I don't have a most-hated Touhou. I know only a handful of names and don't feel anything towards them. If this were legal, I'd swap Villager for Magician, and take Food and Introduction as well as Sake Jug.

I hope the shitty PC has a microphone/webcam.

Grane considers those colors wonderfully bright.
We will paint that room white and purple, irregardless of "school regulation" or "rules".

This dude. I like this dude. I'll go get the paint cans, you get the brushes.

>1cc
I had to wiki it, but it's a "One complete clear" - that is, finishing the entire game without using the Continue option. Some people nitpick even further with only being able to use the default number of lives.

That is some staggering autism. I'll get a build done right away.

I just finished watching ALL the prologues. Once we ascend from our mortal Cloths and join the Virtuals in the Endless, we will find a way to return the Riftborn to their world and seal the rift behind them. They're sweet things, and we have more than enough people of our own to harvest. We should start with the Cravers, because really, those were kind of a mistake on the part of the Virtuals.