*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

*steals your Monsters*

if you are gonna post a card at least post a good one.

Alien cards are GOAT

*attacks you for game*

How hard is it to summon this card?

Is it still too early to replace my Goyo Guardian with Brionac?

If you build a deck around summoning it as fast as possible then it's not that hard

You mean using Cyberstein?

I mean using prisma and poly and conscription

>Must Fusion Summoned with the above Fusion Materials and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways

Yugioh is so faggy. Why don't you people play Magic? It seems more well put together. I don't play either

>starts duel with swap frog

Aliens are fucking gay, archetypes are fucking gay, a real man build his own deck a real man uses zombie monsters.

what are you? gay?

Mana is an awful mechanic. Hearthstone had the good sense not to tie it to drawing cards.

Aliens have style tho.

SOKKOU MAHOU HATSUDOU!

*coin flipping intensifies*

>create the redundant Psychic and Wyrm types
>make Aliens into Reptile-types
Why couldn't they make Aliens their own type and give Reptiles support cards that are ACTUALLY reptilian? This is a game that has had Aqua, Fish, and Sea Serpent types from the beginning.

Now we talkin'.

>use swords of revealing light
>then put this on the field

*tributes you*

What shitty wording

Zombies have a superior fashion taste.

It's a custom card.

*blocks your path*

How do we make Vampires viable?

Hey lads, hows the Tag Force Special patch?

Did they not get any new support since that Vampire pack?

How do we fix Genex?

What is the most useless archetype? and why it is koa'ki meiru.

>that flamethrower mustache
Fucking sick
>that shittier MST effect
Fucking shit

>Playing legacy of the duelist
>Player activates Pot of greed
>I activate a trap card that destroy magic cards
>He still draws two cards

wat

Post favorite card, nerds.

Not unless you count generic zombie/synchro fodder.

Destruction != Negation

Get cards that negate the effect, dummy

That trap of yours is for continuous spells and equips.

I miss Thousand Eyes Requiem

This one looks nice

>it's a "nostalgiafags fawn over their shitty playground decks that were tier 10 even back in the day" episode

The trap card should have been more clear, so if a card negates the activation of a spell card lacks any mention of destroying it does the spell card remains on the field or what?

Does anyone else thinks the game was better without archetypes?, I liked it better when you only had to worry about type and atribute, it offered more variety, now its all about who has the strongest circlejerk of similarily looking monster that call each other from the deck

Assuming the description is literally just "Negate the effect of a magic card," you should assume so. Most cards are probably going to be more clear with terms like "during the turn this card is activated" or shit like that.

Deskbots are cool.

I'm pretty sure most or all cards that negate Spell/Trap say "Negate the effect, then destroy that card", or something along those lines.
Basically just destroying something like pot of greed is a waste because the effect activates instantly and sends itself to the graveyard

This Plushie saved fusions, tell Gem-Knights to take their normal monsters with them on the way out

>Does anyone else think the game was better without combos? I liked it better when you only had to worry about mashing one specific beater against the same specific beater for 20 turns.
FTFY
Anyone who thinks archetypes or summoning mechanics ruined the game have NEVER played it in a serious capacity.

Is it possible to make this card even remotely useful?

Post cardfus

combos existed before archetypes tho, it just needed more thinking to craft, I fail to see how archetypes make the metagame deeper

Is Duel Links worth the time? game looks way too casual, 3 monster slots and 3 spell/trap slots with no second main phase and only 4k life points turned me down initially.

>can use quickplay when ever I want during my phase

>can't use it at all unless it's on the field during my opponent's turn

Is this normal?

It's alriiiiiiiiiiight for a phone game.
I think the duels go way to fast to be actually interesting most of the time, though, and your deck isn't going to be that consistent most of the time unless you build around something like pushing out as many no-tribute beatsticks as possible.

Yep. Only monster effects can be activated from the hand during your opponent's turn.

I love it. Its faster than normal DM but I don't mind since it's a phone game.

They're adding normal dueling rules later.

It's about making duels go faster, which makes enough sense for a mobile game I guess. It can be pretty fun, but a lot of the duels just end up being one-sided because of these rules.

>that pointless 2000 self burn
Why is it even there?

Archetypes can feel restrictive on paper, but they are still very splashable. Most modern decks use 3-4 different archetypal engines, with one usually being the core strategy of the deck.
The important reason that archetypes exist is as a gate for specific cards/combos. The more generic a card is, the more powerful it is, and the more likely it is to be meta-defining and banned out. If you make a set of cards that all work off of each other you can easily manage that combo by limiting how splashable they are or by gimping one combo-starting card rather than a boss monster.

You can do better than that.

>They're adding normal dueling rules later.

Is this confirmed? I like the game but this would make it pretty much perfect.

ban this sick filth

>flip not even meta
>ban it
Scrub

Its getting Links soon

*bloks ur pat*

Nice.

Combine with this.

there's no way this is real

ghost and skeleton? game breaking bullshit right there

oh its another yugioh thread where niggers post shitty cards and spam leddit ***BLOKS YER PATH*** maymays that have shit to do with videogames

So that should be all Alien related cards. Now whats your opinion on them, /v/?

>ghost so much as skeleton

I love them and wish they were relevant.

Dark Hole

Graydles did it better. The counter system is bullshit because they do nothing if there are no relevant cards on the field. Gol'gar is the one saving grace.

i had an alien deck way back, it was pretty damn good. but certain rush shit with spellcasters or dragons would ruin me, plus aliens never got any support and all the other types did over time

i never thought toons would get any new shit beyond like 2009 or whatever

I wish they had released the full set while I was still playing. There was only like 5 alien cards when I quit.

I miss my old cards

I miss my fucking ancient gear deck