Post yfw XRP hits Normiebase

>post yfw XRP hits Normiebase

what is this rumor based on?

their heavy bags

The inevitable climb back down to $0.29

I didn't give permission to save my oc faggot delete

Coinbase already acts like a bank in the crypto era. xrp is direct competition.

I've got two words for you

Trading fees dawg

That's 3 words

BTFO

You're right though. If anything, I'd expect to see Dash or Monero on there first.

nothing can stop it

LOL

the second I saw BCASH I left that shit train

(it proves why the smart money left at 0.90$)

Here is how you find out what will be the next thing to be put on coinbase.

Look for a spike in volume prior to announcement.

Does XRP have any announcements coming up?

>XRP sitting near ATH
>Bags

Rofl, enjoy not holding xrp until the moment you realise what a dolt you've been.

I looked into XRP a long time ago, and while I think it's a great coin that will have steady gains, I was under the impression their team was interested in keeping the price low/reasonably in line with fiat ($1-10 range max).

Is this not the case? If I'm wrong or this has changed since their original position please explain.

>USD

even at $2-3 I will make massive gains so you kids can fomo in soon

Yeah, that's great and I'm sure there are a ton of others like you who saw it coming. But I'm saying, do you think there is actually the potential to go, let's say above $100? Because at this point it's probably too late for anyone to get in and make a lot without putting in an obscene amount.

this is extremely plausible.

and they recently burned quite a few of their tokens in order to appreciate value,
so the price right now is fair

I want to believe XRP will moon hard, etc, but how could it really go above, say $5? That seems like the highest it could go, even with a normiebase addition. Just look at the order book---tons and tons of people own 1000+ ripple. If ripple went to $10, then everyone with 1000+ xrp would have $10k+ instantly. I believe in the ripple and am HODL 1000 XRP myself, but I am a bit skeptical that it could ever get to $10 or $100 like some people claim it could.

Arguments for or against what I am saying? To me it just seems like A LOT of people have a A LOT of ripple. What does that mean for its price in the future?

I have 1000 XRP considering doubling to 2000 XRP, but hesitant...

3x is not enough for you?
you put 1k, you get 3k

1k to 10k is farfetched

market cap is a relation betweencoins and the total monys
there is 32 billion xrp bro, to 3x, xrp should be bigger than btc...

Hey, there is an actual retard in this thread.

HOW ARE YOU FRIEND?

ARE YOU LOST?

CAN WE HELP YOU?

ehmmm... i mean.. yeah bro xrp 15 $ by tomorrow
also buy LINK

( ;) )

lol user

There's a lot of smoke around XRP right now.

They have Lawsky. The Facebook Comm Director jumped ship to join them. Just added a Morgan Stanley bigwig to their BoD.

Think of it however you want, but old money wants in on this and their players are jumping into Ripple.