I want to introduce kek to my golarion

i want to introduce kek to my golarion.
what domains you recommend?

Chaos, the dawn, truth, something with numbers

Please, no frogposting on Veeky Forums. Thank you for being considerate.

is not frogposting,ok it is frogposting but is related to Veeky Forums

Look up the actual god

Chaos, Darkness, add divination mostly for Veeky Forums memes.

He was specifically a god of the point just before the dawn

Trickery domain and Hubris subdomain but the worshipers think it's Chaos domain and Truth subdomain.

Trickery and Chaos, what else? KEK would be a very fickle god who changes the very fabric of nature on a whim. Empires rise and fall because repeating digits dictate it.

Interesting plot hook: a cult of underground acolytes constantly keep rolling a hundred 1d100s. If all of them display the same number, the End of Days commences. They've been rolling for nearly two centuries in utter secrecy.

do you mind if i use your hook?

How often do they roll, and what's the odds of that? One in ten billion?

>Golarion

>Golarion
Don't.

Chaos, Trickery, Divination

Is the Cult of Kek trying to REE against Golarion's degeneracy?

The odds are miniscule, 10^-99, even rolling once per minute it would take 0.136 twentysix-illion times the current age of the universe for it to have a 63% chance of triggering. No danger at all, in short.

>Plot twist: the dice are weighted

Incidentally, if we take 8d10 like an actual post, and seek to roll all 7, it takes 190 years to have the same probability so it's a remote but very concrete danger.

Rolled 4, 8, 7, 7, 1, 8, 10, 7 = 52 (8d10)

Rollin for 7's, Kek be praised!

>Shitposting, cancer, derailment, /pol/, obnoxiousness, know nothing know it alls, false cause fallacies
Those should be the domains of your paganism.

Stop playing Pathfinder

Rolled 1, 2, 2, 5, 8, 10, 1, 4 = 33 (8d10)

NORMIES! GET OUT OF MY UNIVERSE! REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

>Plot twist: rerolls don't count

>/pol/'s most infamous meme
>in cuckfinder

"He" also had two forms, one male and one female. Maybe give them both chaos and fortune domains and then make one form light and one dark.

Cancer and suicide

>something with numbers

Apophenia.

Rolled 46, 11, 89, 1, 26, 64, 53, 35, 58, 1, 90, 31, 50, 6, 69, 9, 89, 61, 44, 87, 4, 21, 40, 5, 99 = 1089 (25d100)

Praise Kek.

>Golarion
>When he already exists in D&D
>What are the Slaadi
>Why is the last stage of a Slaad lifecycle literally the darkness before the light
>There is literally a Frog God that supports mankind and hates nonhumans who is the god of bigotry and some other stuff
>Ptah in the Egyptian Pantheon is Wojak
>Dragon magazine releases for egyptian historical figures statblocks ARE KANGZ N SHIET
>Taeosesect prestige class abilities cauign literal audible shitposting