/anrg/- Android:Netrunner General, MWL leaks edition

>Question of the day

What're your thoughts on the leaked MWL?
Is having a multi-tiered approach a good idea?

>What is Android: Netrunner?
[YouTube] Android: Netrunner - Complete Tutorial (embed)

>Official FFG News & Spoilers site:
fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/android-netrunner-the-card-game/
boardgamegeek.com/blogpost/24049/netrunner-spoilers

>Official FAQ (post-MWL), Compendium on rulings, and common mistakes
images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.com/filer_public/95/7a/957a59a2-5fe6-4961-96fa-47560f337346/adn_faq_v31.pdf
ancur.wikia.com/wiki/Project_ANCUR_Wiki
reddit.com/r/postalelf/comments/2sm1d2/welcome_to_netrunner/

>NAPD Most Wanted List
images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.com/filer_public/19/87/19876f7f-581c-4d74-a4b4-4db7301e4c5c/adn_tournament_regulations_v20_text_version.pdf

>Card List and Data Pack Details:
netrunnerdb.com/
blackat.co.uk
acoo.net

>Deckbuilding Resources:
netrunnerdb.com/
meteor.stimhack.com/
acoo.net

>Breaker Cost Comparisons
ice.emergencyshutdown.net/

>Articles and Blogs:
stimhack.com/
self-modifyingcode.com/
runawaynode.wordpress.com/
sneakdoor.wordpress.com/
netreadyeyes.wordpress.com

>Podcasts
runlastclick.blogspot.ca/
canlaugh.com/nerdrunners/
northerngamingnetwork.com/tagme/
thewinningagenda.com/

Try "Why I run", great for prospective Runners looking for a hands-on demo on how Running works (replace spaces with dots):
www nagnazul com/whyirun/whyirun.html

Play Netrunner online (replace spaces with dots):
Jinteki net

>Sealed Format Generator
anrsealed.com/

AutocardAnywhere is a Chrome/Firefox/Opera/Safari extension to get quick access to cards while browsing a site.

Check out the very WIP 1d4chan
1d4chan.org/wiki/Android:_Netrunner

Worlds of Android Scan now in the OP
mega.nz/#!y0cC3ahR!bQlSrpCY4NamDKvq8FPXJEHAFS2WAvfzkZ0oyTbM_us

Other urls found in this thread:

fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2017/3/30/free-mars/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MWL Leaks

Wonder if it hypothetically possible for an all-yellow deck to still win?

-18 inf from having 3 sensies, BN, SanSan, NAPD. -3 more including temples. Professor 1 inf for friends or GFI.

Which NBN ID is the best for that situation?

Do you think that Jinteki has ever cloned a runner?

>Screenshot of leaks
user please,

>Ken Temna, Escaped Clone

No idea how he got loose though.

They lose the kill threat, which leaves tag punishment (Closed Accounts, Psychographics) and FA. Interestingly they could go Glacier with Data Ward. And without Sensies they'd have a fairer agenda distribution too. Daily Business Show makes a decent replacement though, so that would likely replace Sensies if they stubbornly insist on that game plan. 24/7 Boom decks atleast are pretty neutered thanks to the Power Shutdown errata.

He ran, ofc.

I'm personally a big fan of the multi-tier MWL, it always made sense in my mind since "more-wanted cards" should have higher costs. I think NAPD is a great example of this; Tier 1 because it's still heavily used but not so powerful that it is nearly every deck which would make it a Tier 3 MWL.

I'm also weird since I think banning cards is lazy, and I like this approach more. I think putting Faust as a Tier 3 might be a bit much, but I understand the mentality since it is the defacto anarch AI breaker and in practically every Anarch deck.

Well he got this guy somewhere.

But if you mean "cloned a runner for their own nefarious purposes, including running", then I'd say the answer is no.

Jinteki is all about the "human touch", and despite that being a corporate tagline, the do genuinely mean it - they very much do not see clones as people, and their human resource investment is considerable. Having a clone as a runner would be anathema to them - a clear contrast to HB, who for whatever reason built Adam. Even assuming he got loose via luck and someone external like Ken did (Ken saw a chance and took it, but wouldn't have gotten away like he did without help), HB still built him in the first place.

I do wonder if there is supposed to be a Tier 2 as well? Not sure what would be at that particular level though.

One protecting the agenda, unrezzed

Even if they'd have been using critic (they weren't), they'd still get 2 tags, unless they inside job'd (they did have one, but it didn't matter)

At an absolute minimum it was 1 tag, 3 meat, maximum would be 5 tags 3 meat, or 4 tags 5 meat (though Aaron could drop it down to 2 tags)

Plus the tags they already had, so I likely wouldn't bother with the raven.

As it was they ran for money, forgetting DRT, ran DRT (sadly it lacks the "even when they trash" text, which I always think is a shame), and did something else (drew up to 5 I think), then I killed them.

Setting up no-win situations is what it's all about

Come to think of it, given the number of rogue clones vs runaway bioroids (the latter of which is basically unheard of), you'd think clones would be much less preferable to their mechanical counterparts. Or perhaps the number of rogue clones are just too small relative to the number of functioning ones?

I wouldn't say producing a clone specifically to be a Runner as "anathema" to Jinteki, since a Runner working for the corp is just a sysop. It'd be interesting if they started producing "clone" ice to parallel HBs bioroids, though I guess they wouldn't just plug a brain into a console and have it protect a server for a whole day, especially since clones are more fragile and require rest periods.

I like the power Shutdown errata.

Also a sign they're willing to errata cards, so Sifr may still happen.

>Wonder if it hypothetically possible for an all-yellow deck to still win?

That's kind of the problem with that MWL approach, isn't it? It encourages monochrome decks, which allow taking as many cards on the list from your faction as you'd like. As an anarch, would you abandon other faction cards for non-limited supply of Wyldside, D4V1D, Yog.0, Parasite, DDOS, Faust, Rumor Mill and Sifr?

Not *that* bad a deal.

All-red decks can't take tems or Aaron or clones or siphons. Which are arguably a lot more important imports even compared to dark green cards for yellow decks.

Probably not D4v1d and Sifr together, but you never know.
Also DDoS gets the dubious distinction of being the first card that effectively costs more than 5 inf out of faction

Or Levy, which is a real kicker.

Still got that dope trope though

I think what I'm trying to point out is that as the list grows, if/when one faction reaches a certain critical mass of power cards on the list, especially cards that have synergy between themselves, then the MWL reaches a point where it incentivize going all in.

And the tier-ed list makes it all the worse. You get three Sifr and three Parasites, you're already at -12 influence. might as well takes those Rumor Mill, DDOS, Wyldside, Faust and Blackmails while you're at it...

I'm thinking that's a functional limit to the model.

We know Jinteki has no qualms about using grown material for computing power (see pic related (which I've just dredged from the Wayback machine), Braintrust and I guess the Brewery? (anyone play much Biotech?)), but a direct clone ice would be a huge waste (even a brain would be better).

Bioroids work as ice because they're computers first and brains second - sure, they're based on brains, but they're much more digital than that, and much more directly focused - Jinteki has amazing conditioning and mind-mapping abilities (even more so since they won the Chronos battle), but at the end of the day HB can still just program shit in where Jinteki can't (clones learn better though).

Clones as a sysop, on the other hand, really run contrary to the way Jinteki works. Sysops, like designers and genengineers - even within the strict Jinteki hierarchy, they have their own way of doing things, they have personalities. Clones emphatically do not. Clones are not people.

Reds also has deja vu for all their parasite recursion needs (and others in a pinch), so there's that as well.

Well that's probably a fair point, but even so it is debatable whether a purely red deck is better off then one that sacrifices some of the power cards for aforementioned splashes.

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if further restrictions will appear down the line though.

Said limit depends on if the cards in question synergize with each other, I say. Parasifr is obvious, but Faust Wyldside with no Levy is pretty brave. Plus if Anarchs get less ubiquitous economic cards, they'd still be clicking for credits to get the money to install Sifr, which is pretty pricey even with Temujin bucks.

At the very least it feels like the targeted Tier 3 cards have been tested to see if the influence bump affects the relevant decks properly, so that's good. Plus if that still fails, we do have functional errata to fall back on.

That's assuming sysops are like counter runners though. Imagine that one MMORPG practice in China that farms gold by getting an actual person to do it instead of bots to not get banned. It could be like that: getting a legion of clones to work at finding the tiniest abnormality and reporting it. I imagine the artwork would be a bit like Frogger, with cyberspace depictions of the clones moving about the path into a server with small gaps for the runner to get through.

>Said limit depends on if the cards in question synergize with each other

I'm thinking the problem is twofold: synergy cards makes it so you reach the one-influence threshold (or get so close that you become willing to go over it), but once you've reached that threshold, it's single power cards that make it so you have no reason to limit yourself.

So yeah, ParSifr (or WyldFaust) base package, but then once you've decided to slot that, no reason to ignore DDOS, Rumor Mill or Blackmail if you think you can use them.

Not to mention, with cards like Temujin reaching the list too (also if Aaron isn't added sooner or later we'll all be surprised), and the cost of cards you'd want to splash raising, it becomes harder to justify the opportunity cost anyway.

Guess you're right on adding the power cards as might-as-wells. In that case, the balancing seems to be entirely on the economy of the deck then, and unlike Professor decks Anarchs won't have access to Magnum Opus and Aesop. Post rotation I have a feeling monocolour Anarch decks will be too poor to get anything going fast enough to handle whatever new NBN and HB deck shenanigans pop up.

>That's assuming sysops are like counter runners
I've always thought so, with Kegan/Whizz, and I still think it'd be better to see another clone like Caprice in role - where they're NOT a sysop, but still working to close holes in the defences.

But whatever works for headcanon, y'know?

>red
Anarch is orange.

But that's just quibbling, I don't disagree with you.
But I do think that despite all the cards on the list, Anarch is going to come out of it mostly okay - better than NBN, who have to pic between SAU and killing runners.

I'd think a no combo list might work better than just MWLing a lot, honestly - no Sifr/Parasite, for example

Wouldn't forcing NBN to go either explosions OR sensies be a good thing in forcing some diversity for yellows?

I think so, though it's not quite as tight as all that.

You can have Sensie Actors and Explosions (courtesy of Mr Salem, perhaps?), but you won't be reporting Breaking News, you won't have Friends in High Places and you won't be getting in on any Global Food Initiatives to balance your murderousness with public goodwill.

You can max out on Boom, News and GFI, but you won't be able to have actors promoting you, or anything else splashed.

If you want actors and FIHP, then you'll have to forgo booming anyone

I like it, it definitely takes away from the "can do everything, all at once, forever" that NBN kind of rolled into.

Though NEH can stretch it a little, which sort of makes sense for their "in the middle of everything" ethos?
CTM on the other hand has a really bad time of it - the crackdown on Sensie actors really limits them

>can do everything, all at once, forever
I mean I know SYNC's moto is "Everything Everywhere", but yeah.

Actually, that gets me thinking - what corp (and/or division of the corp) do you guys most like? which corp's bad shit would you be most willing to ignore? - and do they play in a way that fits with your playstyle?

Weyland
Argus

They are the reason I got back into the game after buying the core at launch and not playing for a couple years. Solving problems by kicking in doors and getting dirty seems so rewarding.

"You think you're so powerful don't you? You jack in and feel like a god. But you're still just meat."

I've been tilting a hit towards HB lately, buy my heart will always be green.

Have you considered the Argus subsidiary, Skorpios?

They make guns, and about half of what they trash stays dead.

But yeah, the Argus door-kicking ways are pretty good

I'm intrigued by Skorpios as a kind of Thousand Cuts Weyland that BoN didn't end up being.

If only I could make Arybhata Tech/Door To Door work...

But Skorpios deal with the heap and the recursion, going for a Weyland Thousand Cuts the better options are probably still BoN and Argus.

Any yo anons with twitter, ffg wants retweets before they'll show shit, but we got a small spoiler

>You crash through the outer ice and find a deadly sentry…Retweet this post to progress & access a new TD spoiler
Also Archer alt? Artemis? who knows

I guess I think that being able to reliably do that one damage/trash each turn reliably, kind of like PU, and make use of that ID ability creating a bit of a headlock can pay off. Something like Arybhata with door to door and being able to aliance in Salem seems pretty oppressive. Set up is a pain, but it sounds *cool.*

I might suck at Netrunner though. So I should probably do Casting Call with Underway Renovation or wait until we get better Advanceable ICE tools and go back to BON.

HB. Androids and AI are my jam, thematically, and building big servers full of big angry bioroids my preferred method of victory (though blowing up the runner's rig and/or brain come in close second).

I want to like the Foundry, but it doesn't actually work. It's not that EtF is actually overpowered, it's that FFG keeps printing bad IDs for HB.

Foundry actually works, both NEXT and Grail. HB economic advantage trascends the core ID, and this ID makes for a better Rush/Glacier than Next Design.

I thought the Foundry was alright?

With NEXT ice, I mean, which is crap in the NEXT ID but good in the bioroid-making ID.
And Grail ice, which isn't really relevant now, but it was in lunar when Foundry was released

>I have a feeling monochrome Anarch decks will be too poor to get anything going fast enough to handle whatever new NBN and HB deck shenanigans pop up.

I kind of hope we go back to the old messy ways of Anarchs. Bad Publicity decks. Big, efficient synergy builds with explosive results, but troublesome installations.
That's where Anarch are the most fun to play with and against for me.

I like Dean Lister. Could do some interesting things for shapers.

(Also woot Artemis!)

Grail ice isn't really great, especially when by itself it eats the majority of your influence. Making okay ICE slightly better isn't a good strategy or reason to forgo EtF econ.

NEXT is okay out of the Foundry, but an ability that your opponent controls (or needing to splash for an EBC).

The Foundry isn't terrible it's just...the effect is profoundly underwhelming and I always feel poor trying to play it, especially if I want to use bigger ICE. What the Foundry is good for is using The Twins and Brainstorm, but that's more of a joke deck than an actual plan, however hilarious it is when it fires.

>shapers
>not anrach Obelus shard Faust degeneracy

It's like you're a decent human being.

>what corp (and/or division of the corp) do you guys most like?
>which corp's bad shit would you be most willing to ignore?

Do you mean, as a player, or fluff-wise?

As a player, definitely a toss up between Jinteki and Weyland.
I really dig Weyland overall, even the silly plays - it's too bad the imbalance of ICE destruction makes advance-able ICE such a liability. There's something so neat in the idea that you can just make one installed ICE more bothersome instead of having to install several.
And I just love the threat game. The "do you feel lucky, punk?" moments.

That stupid GRNDL deck that just fast tracked/install Governement Takeover turn two or three and just dared the runner to come get it was just so fun - even when you lose, seeing the runner sweat and dig like crazy for a solution never gets old.

Also love cards like Underway Renovation/Posted Bounty/Ronin that allow you to get pro-active against the runner.

Fluff-wise, I think HB is the one I find the less repulsive.

>Grail ice isn't really great

I understand the influence complaint, but at the same time the threat of a double Merlin face check - not so hard to get in the Foundry - can be pretty sobering.

>not anrach Obelus shard Faust degeneracy

Not like that deck needs it. Would be fun the first time, and then you'd decommission the deck like the silly thing it is.

I'm more thinking Dean Lister could enable some of the breaker plays people are using Sifr for right now in Shaper, only in a decently balanced fashion.

>Fluff-wise, I think HB is the one I find the less repulsive

HB is an interesting case. Like, they're straight up manufacturing people whose whole existence is to be slaves. At the same time, there's a weird way in which they care more for their bioroids than Jinteki does for its clones. Their high end bioroids they buy apartments for and give a stipend to experiment with. There's at least some sense in which HB does genuinely want what's best for their bioroids as individuals and as people, even if (as an corporation is wont to do) they interpret that in an utterly self-serving.

Speaking of which, what's the bottom line on Punitive Counterstrike? How does it work now?

Yeah, but it's a threat that loses all of its teeth really quickly, and while surprise flatlines are hilarious (see: Brainstorm into Twins), it's not a real strategy, IMO.

The Foundry's issue is that, for all the fun stuff you can do with it...they tend towards being a gimmick. The best thing to do with them is NEXT stuff, and even then...a lot of the time when you rez ICE the thing you want isn't more ICE.

Yup. HB is guilty of things like human (live) testing or (willfully) Defective Brainchip...but overall, HB's evils take the form of good old corporate greed tempered by what appears to be genuine enthused *ethical* (as weird as it is to write that here) futurism (I think the term fits with all it evokes, good and bad).

Jinteki at its core seem just disgustingly rotten, with a side of (medical and agricultural) goodwill to try and balance things back. But even at their best, there's something chilly in the complete disregard for life of their post-Monsanto eugenic vision.

Points printed on agendas stolen the previous turn

Might be an answer to all this Aaron shit, now that I think about it

Fair point, but to me the question always is: would you rather win, or have a fun, memorable game?

I just love a good gimmick deck if it's built decently enough to foster good play. Some of the best games of Netrunner I ever played came from stupid gimmick decks.

Between Film Critic, the rise of Link decks, the crazy post-Temujin runner econ and the coexistence of old anti-damage cards with their upcoming rotation replacements, I'm finding the context for that card is probably the worst it's ever been. Especially with Boom decks making all of them played.

If I I just wanted to win, would I be playing non-yellow decks in the first place?

I want a fun game, and to me that's a game with lots of tactics, calculation, maybe even some MINDGAMES. Gimmick decks tend to be either 'you assemble the combo fast enough and they don't have a counter, so you win, otherwise they just R&D lock you or win' or 'they facecheck something spicy or access a trap they're not prepared for and you win, otherwise you lose'.

Come on, between NEXT ICE, The Twins, Grail ICE, the ABT interaction, you can build a Foundry deck that is based all around gimmicks but not in a way that precludes good strategic and tactical play.

I'm thinking equating gimmick deck with combo decks isn't exactly fair either.

To take an example, Adam Fear the Masses is certainly gimmicky, but it take a lot of skill to pilot and offers some good play that isn't strictly about getting a combo out but rather building a board state.

>If I I just wanted to win, would I be playing non-yellow decks in the first place?

One sure hopes so.

Easiest game of Netrunner I've ever played. As it turns out Sunny with Another Paycheck throws a real bad wrench in that plan.

Many cards do that - Hostage -> Film Critic kills it.

It's just a beautifully stupid deck. Full in on a suicidal rush strat. In the time it takes to play a normal game, you can play three with that deck.

That story excerpt is kind of awkward. The armor on that archer looks sort of Asian, Great Wall reference maybe?

Dean Lister is neat, though it has the same problem as other strength retention breakers in that it matters less if they don't stack the same type of ice... unless you use it on an AI. How teasing of them to hide the influence cost too.

>what corp (and/or division of the corp) do you guys most like?
I like space, so Weyland and Jack's rapid development to reach the stars and the general mystery behind his motivations resonate with me quite well. That their audacious playstyle can be quite fun is a small benefit.

>which corp's bad shit would you be most willing to ignore?
All the corps have a good side that has been pretty impactful to the Android world. HB's development of bioroids allowed humans to stay away from dangerous work, Jinteki's clones are an immense contribution to medical research and organ replacement procedures, NBN is literally everywhere and can finetune entertainment for any individual, and while Weyland generally has its finger in every pie, their practice of investing in small corps to build them up before letting them go should be a boon to any start up company.

On the flip side, Weyland has the worst reputation and rumors surrounding them, NBN's privacy issue shouldn't be alien to us even before mentioning their "reeducation" programmes, if you disagree with Jinteki's treatment of clones then they can be pretty shady, and while HB's bioroids have allowed dangerous work, they have also made an equal amount of human workers to lose their jobs. Ultimately though, I think NBN gets somewhat of a pass due to how central they are to just *existing* in Android. Living off-grid is an option, but tolerating them is basically a requirement to not live in the slums (or even then).

It was just beautiful that what I thought would be a so-so hand ended up just ruining him.

>He fast tracks turn one
>Government Takeover
>Installs a face down
>Ices HQ

>I stare at the current in my hand
>... It can't be this easy. He wouldn't. Oh. He's probably on Punitive. But...
>Play Another Paycheck, run.
>It's the Takeover.
>Net a cool six creds from my current. Spend my last two clicks taking two more bringing me to 13. Hope he's not holding onto two of them.
>Game on.

>He Restructures up to 15 then Consulting Visits for the Punitive
>Punitives for everything. 14 credits total.
>I'm fucking Sunny. That delicious base 2 Link

It was a good day. Still a tense situation, but a good day to be the Milfrunner.

Nice one.

This is the only reason I haven't gone minimum agenda BoN. Link seems to be everywhere.

That, and a bad shuffle could mean 10 points in one run.

Anyone got any fun and janky Weyland 1.1.1.1. decks? I want to try out something new at League tomorrow.

Sorry to say 1.1.1.1 never caught up here.

There might be enough to do the Titan FA deck maybe, though being limited to the space ice is kinda eh.

>Clan Vengeance
>Stimhack
>Same Old Thing
>Obelus
>Conspiracy breakers

someone convince me this is a bad idea

You need self tagging. Some Account Siphons for good measure. Maybe Joshua B.

And a Titanium Skull!

I don't know about building a deck around a single use card, let alone using brain damage. DO IT

Come to think of it, Clan Vengeance looks like a pretty decent defense against combo decks, provided you can get enough counters on it.

Clan Vengence + cybernetics/self damage is great, feels very gritty and might actually have some power too.

Also, note the art. Practically begging you to use cybernetics with it

I don't reckon you need self-tagging though

Obelus+Hades+Stimplant is also a pretty amusing interaction

If he is going Stimhack recursion he needs a bigger handize. The titanium skull helps, but obelus+tags can do much of the heavily lifting.
Add some Counter Surveillance and you have your end game.

Saw a Los gain practically 8 credits with 3 Compromised Employees and 3 Ice Analyzers with every ice rez, that's nuts. I think there might be a reason to include Build Script in these kinds of big rig decks where you can get a lot of value post-setup. Or Deuces Wild I suppose.

Discount 5+2 credit for the raptor derezz and he even profits!

Looks interesting, but still awfully clunky compared to snitch+Au Revoir or power taps.

The guy had the good luck to draw all 6 within the first 5 turns, at which point every rez and derez was insane profit. You're also profiting off of something you're already doing over shenanigans like clicking for 3 in Snitch + Au Revoir, so fitting it into regular decks isn't too hard.

Plus this guy soon.

Los and Kebos might be the critical mass of derezzing effects that we've needed to make derez criminal tier 1.

....which is naturally countered, of course, by play....prison and asset spam. Yay?

well, the primary goal of that is to make it cheaper to get into servers/make it more expensive to protect servers. If it's already cheap to get into to servers than just hammer it like hell with multi access + asset spam hate. If desperado is leaving the MWL then all the better

Yep, that's probably how derez crims will try to deal deal with corps that don't rez ice. However, it still seems like planning to spam must-trash assets and use tags or net damage to disrupt their setup is a better plan against strong derez criminal than using ice, since rezzing ice just accelerates the lock and slows you down.

I saw a runner get 8 cheated credits per run on Jinteki.net with two buggy Mobius in the heap.

COMPETE WITH THAT

I just bought the core set and Creation and control that was on discount. How did I do?

You did well.

Cheers!

I made the corp pay 11 credits to rez a hive with a Blackguard deck, turn three. I love Peace in Our Time.

I accidentally a bit. This as was for As for , have this! (and have fun!)

I'm sure those are excellent jokes, but I know pretty much nothing about the game

The Hive one isn't a joke, it's just a comment - by playing a couple of cards you can force the corp to rez their ice.
You can also make it very expensive to do so (though these don't combo - additional costs can't be forced)

Incidentally , how 11? 5 for Cortez, 5 regular, where's the 1?

They don't combo, but the corp still has to pay if it wants the ICE to stop you (meant in a Blackguard deck, not using Blackguard - the PIOT was more a side comment, its been an incredible enabler for the deck - I say it every time but I really should stop posting before my first coffee of the day, I barely make sense).

>where's the 1?

Good old trusty Xanadu.

The Professor s kind of a joke ID, everyone that loves to build silly deck has to love the man, if only a little, but competitively he's had a hard time from inception.

thanks for the explanations.
Quick question, as far as I know there will soon be some sort of rotation in the competitive packs, right? From what pack should I start buying?

The first two cycles (Genesis and Spin), will rotate once the first data pack of the cycle next to the current one (Mars ) is released.

I'd say in about six months give or take.

Whether it's worth your while to invest in that will depend on several factors (your player profile, the price at which you found them...).

Give you'd just started, I'd say it's not unwise to forget about them and learn the ropes while waiting for rotation.

I always recommend deluxe boxes and Flashpoint.

I pretty much played that deck without Clan Vengeance. Spice in some DLR and other self-damaging click acceleration and it starts to feel real dirty.

Don't forget to get high before you go to work though. And get some reliable dealers. Also, yeah...self tagging needs to outpace the brain damage.

Free Mars fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2017/3/30/free-mars/

Criminal recursion!

I have no idea who would play this card!

Nice econ for non-recursion decks.

Blue fans everywhere must be ecstatic.

More reason to play Gauntlet!

It's also 1 influence, so it's going in every Adam deck!

It's for playing against asset spam, you get 2 credits for each card of that type, not for each one they discarded.

Actually, even if you're going to Levy, you could use this to thin the heap a bit before you shuffle it back in.

Nice way to filter cards out of your deck before a Levy too I guess. While making a profit of it.

Do you mean resource/connection spam? It's an NBN card, not a Runner card.

I was actually thinking it could replace Levy in my Gauntlet Kim deck.

But if you run with this, they have 3 ICE installed, but only one card in hand, do you recur 4 or 1?

Time to go public terminal Ken?

I gather you'd access just 1, so only 1 is retrieved. Better keep those Seminars ready for it.

Yeah, that's what I meant, since you get 2c for each one they didn't trash.