Tzeentch > Nurgle > Slaanesh > Khorne

Tzeentch > Nurgle > Slaanesh > Khorne

Prove me wrong.

Protip:You literally cannot.

Would prolly argue that Slaanesh is above Nurgle, simply because I don't enjoy looking at fat dudes.
Actually put Khorne ahead of Nurgle too, them hunk demons and bloodletter asses are too good to pass up.

Slaanesh > Nurgle > Khorne > Tzeentch.

Ya git.

Close, but it's actually Slaanesh > Khorne > Nurgle > Tzeentch

>liking slaanesh

what are you Dark Eldar or something?

Like a little baby...

Khorne>Nurgle>Tzeench>Slaanesh

No disgusting illnesses and foul smells.
No stupid tricks or being treated like a pawn.
No taking a dick up your arse because the greater deamon is in one of those moods.

Just pure mindless violent killing, when that's what every in the universe is up for anyway.
Khorne a best.

>the meme god is his favorite

Nurlge > Khorne > Slaanesh > Tzeentch

In terms of how much the average follower doesnt get fucked over, nurgle comes out way on top, Slaanesh and Tzeentch are arguably interchangable

I agree. I'm a sucker for scheming rusing and keikakus.

I-is this bait?

Khorne and Tzeentch have the coolest models, and the most iconic beliefs and followers.

Nurgle = Tzeentch > Khorne >>> Slaneesh

It's actually Tzeentch > Slaanesh > Khorne > Nurgle

I came here to post this.

You're all wrong.

Slaanesh > Tzeentch > Khorne >>> Nurgle

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEw laaaaaaaaaad

Slaanesh > Khorne > Tzeentch >>> Nurgle
If you disagree, you're wrong.

Malal > All

You win

Tzeentch > Slaanesh > Khorne > Malal > Eldar Gods > Nurgle

Hi Games Workshop

Gork & Mork > Khorne = Tzeentch > Malal > Nurgle > Slaanesh > Eldar Gods

This

>Not voting for the god whose followers found his Ten Weird Tricks to get ripped in 9 days videos and their gaggle of gibbering blobs and bodybuilding birdman buddies.

The Hive Mind > Gork & Mork > Nurgle = Tzeentch > Slaanesh = Khorne > The Edgelord God

Hivemind isn't really a warp entity as such, or not in the same way the rest are

Nurgle > Eldar Gods > Gork n Mork > Khorne > Slaanesh > Tzeentch

Hashut>All

Still make all the warp entities look like crybabies though.
This damn thing cut off entire sections of the galaxy from the warp just by existing.

What your Chaos God of choice says about you:

>Khorne
You have no imagination and no creativity. Also, you're probably too young to post on Veeky Forums.

>Tzeentch
You like perfect plans and grand designs, awesome projects that will make everyone gaze in awe at your genius. It's all in your head. You've never done anything noteworthy and you're not a tenth as clever as you think you are.

>Nurgle
You're a powergaming faggot and/or you think you can handwave your unthinned paints as "mutations and diseases".

>Slaanesh
You're the living embodiment of Veeky Forums: a friendless virgin, an autistic neckbeard and a disgusting sicko. You think you are misunderstood and that's why no one likes you. You're just an unlikable waste of oxygen.

>Malal
You're a memespouting contrarian. You haven't touched a miniature in over a decade but still feel like people should listen to your enlightened opinions about GW, Warhammer and wargaming in general.

>Chaos Undivided
You "play for fun". Twenty years ago, you would have chosen Khorne but you're adult now and have lost all but the tiniest spark of childish wonder. You lost your soul on the altar of Real Life..

So close and yet so far.

Slaanesh > Tzeentch > Nurgle > Khorne

Excess and perfection > scheming and deception > acceptance and inevitability > HUĊ”RRRRRR STAB DURRRR

Not arguing that, its mighty but it doesn't really exist in the warp as an entity like the others

Its
Tzeentch > Slaanesh > Khirne = Nurgle

Tzeentch is the scheming inteligent force. Wielding and throwing magic right and left.
Secretly, longterm, powerfull inteligence.

Slaanesh is the whispering corruptor. Trying to seduce with happyness and beauty.
Quick, corrupting poison.

Khorne and Nurgle are equal. Powerfull but very open. Relying on easy morivation and force.
Very deadly but easy to spot natural force.

Tzeentch > Khorne > Nurgle > Slaanesh

Proof

9 > 8 > 7 > 6

Nurgle > Slaanesh > Khorne > Tzeentch

Prove me wrong
>You can't.

I don't have to, this user's cracked the code.

So if you take it as a given that:
Tzeentch = manipulating people
Nurgle = really gross stuff
Khorne = the old ultraviolence
Slaanesh = weird sex shit

Then posts like:
are probably really interesting / frightening insights into the psyche of the Anons in question, yeah?

Tzeentch is the best god, and my 9s prove it.
Other gods are alright too though, just not as good.

Slaanesh>others
because she's the only fuckable one

Slaanesh is a fat fuck who ate too many Elf souls and now she's in a food coma

The Great Undivided blazes above them all.

There is Malal with 11 and Chaos Undivided with 16777216.

IMPERIAL LIES!!!

Literally true though. She's a fat bitch

Either that or she has a massive potbelly writhing with elf souls, in which case id definitely wanna fuck her

depends on the demons you are dealing with.

>great horned rat
>13
GET GET GOOD SCRUBTHINGS

Aku > Gork and Mork > Chaos Gods

Star Gods > Chaos

Tzeentch is at the bottom because he's boring as fuck.

The rest are arbitrary.

Slaanesh is funnest, Slaanesh is best.

Slaanesh's servants at least enjoy themselves while getting fucked over

01001101 01100001 01100011 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100101 00101101 01100111 01101111 01100100 00100000 00111110 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101111 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 00100000 01100111 01101111 01100100 01110011

What this post says about you:

You're a judgmental prick with too much time on his hands.

So, you worship Malal?

I'm talking about fucking Slaanesh, not some N class daemonitte

He's right you know.

Malal > All

>Khirne
The minor chaos god of typos and bad grammar. With the decline of the internet and the uprise of similar facilities used by the inerrant techpriests he has largely lost most of his power.

Tzeentch>Nurgle=Slanesh>Khorne

Khorne: first chaos god a fourteen year old would be into (lots of skulls, muscles, devil, red, horns, wings, violence, 'is da strongest', what more do you want)

Nurgle: still appeals to a, slightly more developed, fourteen year old, zombies and all that shit, but is not all about violence and has a slightly more 'philosophical' edge to it

Tzeentch: weird shit, magic, more complex lore, not overly masculine demons. appeals to people that have a somewhat more refined feeling for aesthetics and lore than the above two

Slaanesh: weird as fuck, also worst selling chaos god, all pink, half-transgender bdsm warriors, complex lore. appeals to people who have seen a lot of sci-fi and fantasy stuff and recognize its uniqueness

they're all organized and run strictly controlled sections of their business, meaning they're orderly, not chaotic.

How's that for proving you wrong.

oh shit forgot one

Malal: appeals to people who have played chaos for a long time, are deep into the lore, and find the concept of this god interesting. also people who crave attention and want to have an 'especially unusual army'

Magnus>Horus>Angron>Memefarius>Mortarion>Perurabro>Fulgrim>Lorgar>Cruze

Ding, ding ding!
Correct answer!

The chaos god I am into : is smart complex refined lore asthetics for real adult person dudes
The chaos god you are into : literal cancer

What about Chaos Undivided and the lesser Chaos Gods like Zuvassin, Hashut and Necoho?

And the Emperor is above all of them. Point?

>he thinks we haven't seen this before
>he thinks we don't know it's an overweight crossdressing dude

prove me wrong bitch
(nurgle is literal cancer btw)

I also don't even play chaos, this is just observations

I have never seen anyone play necoho or zuvassin desu, don't know if they're even a thing in 40k (I am primarily 40k oriented), would be cool though, but as for fanbase probably the same as Malal

Hashut: less obscure than Malal, but pretty specific look and feel and lore, guess also played by more veteran players. not the first army someone would get into, also cause fw-exclusive (again 40k oriented, don't really know)

Chaos Undivided doesn't fit into the comparison, I was ranking the individual gods

You all are nothing, but filthy faithless. How couldn't you see the chaos gods as a pantheon.

By serving one god, and consider others unworthy of being whorship, you prove yourself unworthy of their gifts.

To win a war you have to use every weapon in your possession. In worshipping one god, you pick one of those weapons and trow the others.

Use the hopes and ambitions of your ennemies against them. Manipulate them. Corrupt some of them if you can.

Made sure your ennemies are overconfident about their strength and underestimate you. With that, it will be way more easy to crush your ennemies.

Then, use all your rage and hatred to crush them, spill their blood. Those emotions are primitive indeed, but very powerfull.

Finally, bring ruin and despair in their hearts. Your ennemies must think they have already lost, even if the war has just begun.

Heard the words of Lorgar and serve the Pantheon, serve the Primordial Truth.

Tzeentch can give me good psyker abilities, hope, and help me in scheming. On the other hand there's the weird god of sex and depravity that I don't wanna touch, Khorne will make me too crazy for murder where I can just simply ask Tzeentch for magic gains instead to fight in melee combat, and Nurgle gives me actual space cancer.

You need to be dressed in order to crossdress, I'm afraid.

Worship two gods and youll end up spawned by both.

Papa Nurgle > rest

>she

Wrong.
Khorne = Slaanesh > Tzeentch > Nurgle
That's not including Contrarian Edgelord, also equal to Khorne, and Hipster Citations From Lexicanum, sandwiched in between Slaanesh and Tzeentch.

Lol, nice one.
Didnt saw my error.

His archenemy is Thesaurus

Khorne = Slaanesh > Tzeentch > Nurgle

All 4 are great, though. I like all of them, though Khorne's modus operandi and Slaanesh's philosophy are the most interesting to me.

Tzeentch will give you magic power, sure.

He might also literally fry your brain, grant you knowledge weird enough to make you go insane or just wreck your body with horrifying mutations.

Oh, you might also end up being sucked into the immaterium while trying to cast a spell. And even if none of the aforementioned things happen, you'll eventually realize you've been nothing but a pawn to him, and will most likely die in a very messy way to further the Great Plan, which has no actual endgame.

You will live a life of misery and torment, governed by unknown forces and without a shred of free will, subject to the machinations of a mind so great it does not even comprehend itself.

Chaos Undivided > Tzeentch = Khorne > Nurgle >>>> MASSIVE POWER GAP >>>> Slaanesh

Fite me faggots

You're just too much of a massive pussy to make the commitment of choosing one.

Khorne > Tzeentch > Nurgle > Slaanesh

Indisputable fact.

If I have to choose tho

Khorne is the best, as the best thing in life is to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentations of their women.

No its
Slaanesh > Tzeentch > Nurgle > Khorne
no im just a /d/egenerate

THE EMPEROR > EVERYONE FUCKING ELSE > FECAL MATTER > the hive mind.