A whole new generation of bcash bag holders

how do they keep falling for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/crypt-bytes-tech/bitcoin-vs-bitcoin-cash-attack-or-war-b683ad98f0f7
twitter.com/nvk/status/943244095467569152
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People will never stop falling for it. It's downright amazing.

I can only pray, my dude. I can only pray.

Bought at .028 earlier. The bags will be heavy for a good long while.

how new are you

Rofl. That wasn't even the pump.

Roger Ver is the most successful con artist of modern history. Now his 'renounce US citizenship' move makes perfect sense.

I'm just glad I got rid of BTC, it was a horror show. Paid like $150 fees and watched the transactions on blockexplorers for hours. Never gonna buy BTC ever again, I don't even care what happens to its price.

>up 100% in about 30 mins
>got dumped into the depths of hell

Yeah, that was the pump.

Your chinese overlords just offloaded their gigantic bags onto you lemmings.

you could also try, you know, not being stupid

LOok at these frauds

Until BTC stops having ridiculous transaction fees (on top of ridiculous transfer times), it's going to have competitors pop up from time to time.

$20 transaction fees for a million dollar transaction might be reasonable, but that fee for moving any amount is ridiculous and LTC and ETH do it faster, for cheaper.

I can only hope something shakes BTC miners out of their complacency.

Yep and conbase didn't even let other people sell at those artificially pumped rates.

Meanwhile, me sitting in ETH (& LTC) kewl as a cuecomber...

Literally everyone is talking about BZC right now faggot.

i just paid 11 satoshis for my last tx, confirmed in 2 seconds.

Why move altcoins when you can move real BTC with LN?

Lack of experience. I was once like that. FOMOing is generally a bad idea, almost always 99% chance of getting dumped.

>Why move altcoins when you can move real BTC with LN?

It's not even implemented yet even though it was created years ago.

lol bcash bag holders are delusional. let me guess..... you dont code do you?

Tx #?

Wrong. It is implemented. I just used it right the fucking now.

I'm a software developer. And no, I'm not a bagholder. I've gotten out of my position at .220.

It's an offchain LN transaction, you won't find it in block explorers. Perfect privacy.

GIVE ME YOUR REAL BITCOIN FOR MY BITCOIN 2.0

>all these corecucks dont realise
>all long time bitcoiners are moving to BCH
>all large bitcoin businesses are pivoting to bch
>Roger literally on CNBC tomorrow to deliver delicious shilling

Its sad actually. Wont take too much longer and BCH will be BTC in the public eye

I bought the ltc and eth dips. Hodling for the long haul.

mySQL and javascript doesnt make you a software developer bud lmao

Do I sell my begs or should I become deluded and believe bcash will moon again

How do you know what languages I use? You're just a retarded nigger.

this hasnt even started

As an user with experience in Pump n Dumps I can confidently say this will rise again. The big money was buying everything they could.

BCH just listed on Coinbase. People will buy the fuck out of it. These bags are not anything like the bags from 1 month ago.

this absolutely will rise again. people here are trying to downplay how huge a coinbase listing is

The big money dumped on you, user.

They accumulated over the last few days and fucked you over nicely

But I bought at 270, with the holidays coming up bitcoin might have a similar pattern like last year and rise during christmas and new years. I feel like bch will just be riding the coat tails

unsure whether to sell it all again and re-invest in my alts and accept the savage 25% lost of portfolio or hold my bags and hope coinbase legitimacy boosts it above 4k and then sell

I'm not understanding what's happening quite right, can somebody, please, help me?
Bitcoin cash is being used in some sort of move against bitcoin, but how?

Its going to 6k easy

there is no attack.

Bitcoin segwit is unusable and will be for many more months if not years-
Bitcoin cash is the real bitcoin and users are switching and exchanges are embracing BCH

Bitcoin is treated as digital gold instead of digital cash which goes against "satoshis vision" so BCH was made

So are CoinBase sales active again? Will they be active tonight? I'm fuckin /stressed/ right now, sold all my alts and bought in high like a fucking dummy.

And now LINK releases EOY news. Now, of all times. Fuck I'm depressed as hell tonight and the price just keeps tanking.

medium.com/crypt-bytes-tech/bitcoin-vs-bitcoin-cash-attack-or-war-b683ad98f0f7

twitter.com/nvk/status/943244095467569152

this user is right
watch his rage quit interview again. he talks about being a successful businessman. it's like he thinks he's some badass "corporate raider" carl icahn motherfucker trying to destroy BTC because reasons; not caring if it brings down his shitcoin and all of crypto in the process. he's a literal pychopath

Lookin pretty fuckin baggy

Kill yourself retard.

>>Tx #?
>LN
being this retarded

Literally EVERY TIME dude. It's almost as bad as cripple. Always so many sad bag holders. Anons with weak hands.

found roger posting in this thread.
HAHAHAHA, nice to meet you, you colossal faggot

Um guys why is the price on the chart and the numbers different

LOLOL

TOPKEK