Get in now before it hits normiebase like BCH did

Get in now before it hits normiebase like BCH did.

Other urls found in this thread:

finextra.com/pressarticle/72011/standard-chartered-to-partner-ant-financial
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bought 3k just in case it double like bch

damnit....I was about to go all in xlm tho...

which one is most likely to go on normie book?

-ripple
-neo
-xlm
-eth classic
-ark

Is there anyplace to buy with a credit card? I fuxking hate dealing with buying btc then tranfersing it

this

Yeah just send me your cc info and I’ll hook you up

Sounds good user, do you have an email?

its a no brainer that XRP will be next.

Bitstamp has it, so cuckbase is being left behind.

and when it hits COCKBASE, you should expect ripple to 3x

whales have been accumulating this week, its so obvious

Bitstamp and also
Oh sweetie, definitely not ripple

Thanks user

I looked into XRP a long time ago, and while I think it's a great coin that will have steady gains, I was under the impression their team was interested in keeping the price low/reasonably in line with fiat ($1-10 range max).

Is this not the case? If their position has changed then putting it on coinbase would undoubtedly blow it up. But I was under the impression they would release more of their coins to keep the price stable, so less chance for massive gains.

Joel Katz said on XRP chat said they want the price “as high as possible,” but also “stable.” Something like that. I’ll try and find the original and screen cap it.

they locked a big amount of their coins in order to appreciate in value.
a 1$ to 3$ XRP is within the "currency" values.

a small cap coin will give coinbase a lot of profits in fees.

it would go bigger than bcash just because of the cheap price

did you ever send ripple? it makes all the other coins look like stone age, less than 1 min sometimes 15 sec

[email protected] or send to my paypal as a gift and I got you

It has the third largest market cap, so it's really stupid to think "LOL DEY WON'T ADD IT."

Fuck off Evgeni

i think they would be retarded not to add it.
other big exchanges already done it long time ago

it didnt mean "small cap coin", i mean "low price coin"

Can’t find the forum post, but here’s something kinda recent from Twitter

amerika fake news no listen to this man

It will be impossible to keep it at fiat price. They couldn't even stop the jump from .35 to .70.

To think that xrp won't 10x is delusional. 100x is more realistic, but we won't see that until the tech is running like a well-oiled machine.

already have about 20k, need to pick another 10k at least.

XRP at 7 bucks each would make it worth more than google...

I think XRP at 4 in 2018 and 8 in 2019, and 24 in 2019 is reasonable, perhaps even low.

Please do, that sounds promising

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. It would be huge on coinbase, probably the most normie friendly coin possible. But if it started to get too high wouldn't they just release more coins to stabilize the value? That's my only concern. To make a killing on this at current price you'd have to invest a huge amount, which I don't know that I'm comfortable with.

Wow, thank you. Very useful info, I really appreciate it.

I would suck dick for that price increase.

they definitely would,
one of my biggest fears with ripple is the inflation.

and notice, they "locked" a big percentage of XRPs, they didnt "burn" them.

but now seems a little under valued and has room to grow,
3x soon guys

The circulating supply of bitcoin makes it worth more than Google at this price. So what? Or do you mean the value of the xrp the owners hold?

>XRP at 7 bucks each would make it worth more than google...
And that's where we're headed. A tech giant, which is developing something that will save financial institutions over a trillion dollars within a decade. That alone will make bankers grovel at their feet and maybe even suck their ripple penises. This is more than a game changer, it's shaping our economy for good.

Just a number for comparison. Bitcoin is currently worth about half of google, FYI.

I firmly believe bitcoin will die out and etherum will become the "big transfers" coin and ripple will become the "everyday transactions" coin.

Thanks again. This combined with this would suggest they'd only release the locked ripple in the case of a spike. But who knows what a spike meriting that would mean to them.

LOLZ xrp is gonna RIPPLE WITH THE WHALES XD

Smart money has been in this for a long while now. It's going to hit coinbase without any warning, just like BCH did.

i wanted to buy some golem and some xem. shame.

Its not going to coinbase. Banks want a non volatile product

What's the best exchange to buy Ripple from?

actually BCH had loads of warning, they were telling us for a while that BCH would be added NLT 01 JAN 18

I was under the impression that Coinbase was against centralized coins like XRP. was that just a FUDdy duddy

Binance or bittrex

This fucking horizontal fuckery is making me uneasy. Crash or small moon?

I have an account with Binance but not with Bittrex and they are halting all new applications to join.

Sideway movement and high volume, I always bet on crash.

It’s the ripple Corp slowly releasing hundreds of thousands of xrp slowly to keep the price level until all the banks have bought their share.

RDN

Ripple is competing against SWIFT for global bank transactions. Even if they get 1% of that market they are in the trillions. See the math now?

This. They are lining their pockets. Those of us hodlers are going to get us to lamboland, no doubt. But the banks are going to be able to buy the fucking solar system.

so 3.00 each :]

its already pumpin baby

If i want California house money how much should I buy

Institutional investors do NOT market buy from retail investors on piss-ant exchanges. They buy directly from the company itself at a discount. Ripple release quarterly reports showing how much was bought from them directly and it's exactly how it works in normal equity markets as well.

No major institution is buying XRP on exchanges. 90% of the activity on exchanges is bot trading, market making and manipulation designed to fleece dumbshit amateur investors.

Oh sweetie....

How did Cashing Out of or transacting with BTC go for ya this month? With your 1 to 3 hour wait. Or those network fees?

How about that IOTA dawg? Ya know the super low latency instant transactions which in reality took HOURS when you tried to shift into a Korean exchange or just out of your wallet to take profit?

Or how about that "seriously who cares insert alt coin name here" which we are all buying and selling just to make more money.

Ripple XRP is the future: Some basics so you can DYOR
-SBI
-ASEAN
-MASTERCARD RUMOR
-Japan banks ready to go online early 2018
-Instant transactions for ANY currency or crypto
-Coins burn to accomplish every transaction (read this again and think marketcap)
>Not reading what I just said.... COIN BURN
-Cliff high research shows 65 to75% Major banks will be on XRP by years end
-55 Billion XRP locked in Escrow now
-Partnered with Bank of America
-Partnered with American Express
-Partnered with UBS
Partnered and testing Nikae right now
-working product
>working PRODUCT
-ongoing adoption by growing list of ((banks)) across the globe
-currently priced less than $1
-finextra.com/pressarticle/72011/standard-chartered-to-partner-ant-financial
Standard Chartered invested in Ripple and live on RippleNet. Ant Financial is known for the AliPay service. RippleNet is that much closer to China.

Buy now. Sell when green buy more when red this year. multiple moon missions ahead.

That is all.

Be well and profit well+++

Me no looky at this thread anymore. Bubbye.

Im just cruising with:
13k worth LTC
4k worth XLM
1k worth of XRP

Time to hodl

Thinking of buying 1k XRP

you'll need half a million for that

Im gonna fleece ur mums puss

you sure not 1k

Everyone is low baling xrp to a max of $3

>If i want California house money

sounds like you got btfo

thats what you think,
i have been paying close attention to the bids, specially in Bitstamp for the past weeks. and there are plenty of singles superior to 200k, poping up just like that.

this is not your average joe buying ripple

side ways movement and low volume.
the same it did just before it went 250% a couple of days ago

Yeah this man means xlm idk why he said xrp when ripple is centralized....stellar lumens is based off of the ripple protocol although the stellar protocol is superior and more advantageous for coinbase

Lookin comfy nigga

What's the best XRP wallet

Thanks fellow moonman

No problem

Hey fags, better to trade BTC for this coin or ETH to this coin? I see different percentages depending on which i choose, favoring BTC usually. But i only have ETH? Help?

Interesting stuff. I'll keep an eye out for it, might pick up a little just for diversification.

When will it be on memebase?