Cryptokitties 2.0?

Etheremon is pokemon cryptokitties. Good idea to invest? Launched only a few hours ago.

etheremon.com

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/etheremon/
etheremon.com/#!/item/8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP's link phishes your metamask's private key.

No proofs

looks pretty stupid, you think people will go for it? can you breed them or something?

According to the devs (I think they're chink or poo because of the poor english) you'll be able to trade and battle them soon. Basically the minimum cost of each etheremon is around 0.1 ETH and you get 0.001 ETH minimum each time someone buys that same mon. From what I can see 20 people have bought the purple one, so the first guy to buy one now has 0.019 ETH.

don't see anything that would suggest that.

metamask is designed to prevent that

LADS DO I PULL THE TRIGGER? 0.1 ETH is a third of my stack at the moment. Do you think this will take off?

Bought one of these earlier. Seems like a better version of Cryptokitties, at least once they add battles and evolution. Those who get in earlier will probably get the most profit out of it.

Anyway, I've already gotten a handful of ETH since buying mine. Shouldn't take too long at all to recover my investment at this rate.

This is a scam. I don't mean you can't make money off of it, but it's absolutely a scam.

What happens if over 100 people buy the same mon for 0.1 eth? Each new purchase will have to generate over 0.1 eth if all the previous owners get 0.001. How the hell does that work?

It doesn't, this is a scam.

This is partly why I'm holding off... 80$ won't wreck me or anything but I don't want to dump in fiat, cash out my hodl coins (especially not right now since they're fucking mooning with more gas) and I want to wait to see if these actually become tradeable and the battle mechanics aren't garbage.

I mean, I could consider 80$ as a entry fee to play this as a game, that's fine, but if I'm gonna invest in a lowkey pyramid scheme.... ahhhh.... trying so hard not to fomo....

I believe I saw somewhere that the buying price will be raised depending on the number of purchases made of that mon.

ETHEREMON IS GETTING TRACTION, DON'T MISS THIS FUCKING TRAIN. 25 KOFFINGS HAVE BEEN BOUGHT TODAY, BUY ONE NOW. THIS IS THE NEXT BIZ PROJECT, EVERYONE GET THE TOXIC GUY

GO GO GO GO GO, WE CAN ACTUALLY MAKE EACH OTHER FOOL-PROOF MONEYS

It increases the price

oh shit. that's a good point. Can anyone confirm that they're actually getting paid?

That's the only logical answer I could come up with, but then people will get less and less incentive to buy after each purchase which makes it super risky

I'm gonna write jokes and earn fucking money doing nothing with BZC faggot, what are you guys doing? Kek.

Ponzi scheme. The artwork is also stolen, check their reddit. Don't fall for it.

kek this is some major scam pajeet shit my guys

anyone who puts their money in this frankly deserves to lose it

reddit.com/r/etheremon/

kek this subreddit

Called a pyramid scheme here guys

stole the names too, kek. subtle

I have decided that Etheremon is btfo and over. Etheremon is bankrupt. Etheremon is DONE. Don't fall for the meme.

>release a BLOCKCHAIN asset and THEN ask the artist you're stealing from for permission to use their assets
Hahahahah WHAT THE FUCK.

>or cheat on you in this world
who hurt you pajeet

Lol you guys are fools, get in now or be forever poor

I just realized something, this may actually a selling point and potentially massive publicity. Imagine if this goes big, cryptocollectable raking in thousands with stolen assets where the original artist doesn't see a cent and it can't be shut down. The entire concept of intellectual property will be turned on its head. Holy fuck.

OH NONONONONO NONO

We are just a few more posts away from a bingo

This is such an easy play. If you dont throw .1 on the palytid purple one, you're just a poor minded moron who STILL hasn't learned that this entire experiment is based on hype and FOMO. Nothing gets the lizard brain clicking and sweating more than hype and FOMO and this produces tons of that. It's literally kitties 2.0

Don't be stupid. I already have .005 and DGAF if i lose 70 bucks.

Already made half my stack back lmao this shit is so easy

THIS IS JUST THE BETA YOU FUCKS!!!

THIS IS GONNA BE HUUUUUGE

THERE WILL BE

BATTLES

TRADING

HORY SHIET

WHY IS HE GOING TO BE VALUABLE? PLEASE FUCKING HELP!

Supposedly there'll be an actual game to play. It's valuable because it'll fulfill the rule of cool.

kek and cause its decentralized he cant be sued.

what a genius. blockchains the killer of original content

Alright bros i'm buying the purple one. Wish me luck.

fuck it i bought one

figure if 1000 other autists buy the same one i'll make 1 eth

how can i see how much i've made off my mons

BEANIE BABIES

EGG
G
G

new thread

post Ethereum address

Damn, Cesstoid is going full Palytid mode. Check the catches, they're going up by the second:
etheremon.com/#!/item/8

100$ worth for a ethermon fk this is so stupid...and it just might be crazy enough to work. Sold!

Why are all my tx to buy one failing?

go to this thread:
To reiterate, this is the new thread:
Your question is answered there

post the contract source you fucking nigger.