Weapons, armour and tools of all kinds!

Lets make this a /tg tradition.

An entire thread dedicated to weapons, armour and tools that you just love for whatever reason!

Real or fictional
Sci fi or fantasy
Whatever it is, post it!

Bonus points if its stuff you want to put in a campaign.

Isn't that what the arms and armor thread is for..?

K

>Lets make this a /tg tradition.
You haven't been here for very long, have you boy?

This shouldn't become a general. One thread every couple of weeks is more than enough. Besides, I'm running out of weird and interesting weapons to post.

My eyes.

They burn.

Nothing makes sense on that thing

MAC cannons always give me a hard on no matter the setting

>I'm running out of weird and interesting weapons to post
Then just post intersting armor or tools.

Boring old glaive, I know. I just like 'em.

Is that goblin slayer?

That isnt his name anymore

For even you need to cut someones throat but can't be bothered to walk up to them to do it.

Best greatsword coming through.

Somebody was on some shit when they forged this majestic fuckup of a polearm.

Wouldn't trying to piece something with the spike exert force in the exact wrong place and warp the blade and/or just fucking break the thing? It's clearly a showpiece, but still.

"Majestic fuckup" is probably the best way to describe that thing.

Is there actually some historical basis for this design or is it just coldsteel fantasy nonsense? I feel like I've only ever seen modern renditions of this thing.

What, the seax? It's essentially just a glorified machete, from what I've heard. I assume it's shaped that way in order to provide a heavier chop? I dunno.

It's the fact that I always see them with the "viking runes" that are literally just used as a 1-1 english alphabet the write "Windstorm Darkblood" on the side or some stupid shit that really bothers me.

I'm a huge fan of the anglo-saxon sword, but those "seax" things look like something a 14 year old would buy at a flea market.

Just for you user.

Aaaand that's it from me. I leave you with this example of a truly fearsome weapon.

This is by the same guy who made isn't it...

...huh. This might actually be fairly effective.
The geometric shape serves a dual purpose of making the mace head sturdy and focusing the force of a blow into the points, making it effective against armor (thought not as effective as a flanged mace).

7/10, would crusade against those who used luck as a dump-stat with

The one on the bottom is actually approaching a falchion, with its subtle curve near the tip, so it's not bad.

The one on top just looks like they sharpened the wrong side of the blade and said "fuck it, I guess we'll roll with this for now."

Hey guys, I'm looking for a specific picture and was wondering if any of you had it, it was a collection of goblin armor designs, they had beaks and I think tails

HALBERD-BOW user

You didn't reply in the previous thread, this is my redesign of the concept. What do you think?

Thread was closed when I got there.

It looks much better, less flimsy, the kind of think a Dwarf would forge.

It looks cool but how does one pull it, I have never seen a bow with this X shaped design, only crossbows. Maybe a metal ring is attached to the meeting point of the strings, the back of the arrow could sit on it to avoid deviation.

Erm... why are there cased rounds sitting beside that cap and ball revolver?

Yes, it was used for chopping wood by viking farmers.

This was a tool used by sidr to cut herbs and shrooms.

>Shooty...While chopy?
>zog me.

I don't care what people say, I'm rooting for this and Hudson.

I only ever played the fist Monster Hunter. Did things really get this crazy?

The gun totally fails in the first try, it was meant as a joke

I have to shamefully admit that I'm a sucker for tacticool axes.

>It was a cheerful weapon—the "Allen." Sometimes all its six barrels would go off at once, and then there was no safe place in all the region round about, but behind it.
God bless Mark Twain and god bless chainfiring pepperboxes for inspiring it

Needs a 10mm variant so it can be a proper spacegun

It didn't explode or anything like that (that said, it should do blast damage but that's neither here nor there). The cylinder did spin and the hammer cocked back when you hold down the charge for it.

Cool factor and that the actual cartridge version really rare.

Because people are stupid.

>Viking shamnic knife
What the fuckballs? No. Thats a reenacting blunt Scramasax by Hanwei, based off a combat/utility weapon of the period.

Dumping. Will take requests.

It's an ugly stick of metal, based on Hanwei's inability to make functioning swords.
Yes, it's a historical/pre-historical weapon. Common to Northern Europe, not just 'vikings'. Seax applies to a whole range of blades of various shapes, from pocket knife to sword size. Possible ancestor of the falchion.

Show me which revolvers you got.

It functions just fine for looking kinda like a seax from 10 feet while being 2mm thick at the edges.

And say what you will about them, but they make decent practical fencing rapier blunts for the price.

Sure thing.

The rest are pretty standard modern revolvers.

Thanks senpai. You got any bardiches?

No, but I did find another folder with stupid revolvers...

Got any shotguns?

Probably. Let me dump these last few revolvers.

Check the image number in the name field. These are some oooold saves from Veeky Forums.