ANYONE WHO BOUGHT BCASH ABOVE 3K

You should stop trading immediately.
You are emotional and fomo'd in.
You will get recked trading crypto.
Buying and holding is a better strategy for you.

hai sensai!!!!!!!!

I saw the $9500 price on gdax and bought on binance to try to arbitrage. I didn't realize that it was a fake price and they would pause trading

Same, Bought in at .28 sat thought it would meet gdax like binance normally does.

I went from 180k down to 110k. Hurts. But still up from 2 weeks ago. But hurst none the less. Hoping it will go up after gdax gets it's shit sorted enough for me to recover so I'm gonna hodl.

It's still 3200 right now on binance, $3000 really isn't the worse price you could of bought in at

Honestly I'm tempted to go all in bcash now.
All these normies visiting coinbase, 100k sign ups per day.

You think they are gonna buy the 18k bitcoin? (that ships already sailed and they missed the boat)
But now there's this new bitcoin they can buy for 3k they will fomo in like crazy

It's just like the coinbase LTC pump bunch of normies just fomo'd in cause it was the cheapest thing on coinbase and it 3x'd in price.

what about just AT 3k?

same but only 400 dollars worth lol

This shit is going to crash so hard.

It's holding pretty steady at $3k I still see this having one more major pump

i bought at least 5 times above 3k today and im upp 30 percent

$3k is the new floor

I bought at 2800, and exited at 3900.
Then re-entered at 3745 attempting to swing trade and it started dropping like a rock, so I closed with loss at 3110. It's currently at 3220.
What is my retard level?

i got a order for 2710 because i dont want to own any bcash but if it hits there im def a buyer

today i heard 3 normies talking about litecoin

why would they buy bitcoin cash when they can buy litecoin

Lmao green frog meme poster thinking he knows shit. No won can tell the way the markets going an if they think they do then they lying to you.

Etherdelta is already buying BZC for 5x ICO price faggots.

Bitcoin is brand recognition even my grandparents have heard of it, very little know litecoin outside of the crypto scene.

The fact that bcash is on coinbase now is super bearish for litecoin desu. Bcash literally fufills litecoins niche as a low fee fast transaction currency that's easily liquidized but it also has the bitcoin brand the bitcoin rarity that the original bitcoin has.

I'm not even a bcash shill I personally hate roger ver and jihan I'm just looking at this as a from a money making point of view

f

I bought in at 4k but it literally does not matter. This being on coinbase means i will eventually make profit.

litecoin is backed by the whales who are manipulating the market so none of that matters

Eventually nu-coiners will learn about segwit, will read satoshi's white paper, understand scaling, etc. Bitcoin Cash is the obvious play to anyone paying attention.

Bought at 3000
Sold at 3500
Bought at 3400 and still holding.

there are a lot of metals that are more useful than gold but they're less shiny

That's a shitty analogy. Really the only thing cryptos have in common with metals is scarcity. Metals don't have protocols and trustless networks with no authority.

nobody cares about that retard

everyone pretty confident about the 3000 sats bottom?

t. retard

nah bought on 2400 sold on 4k im good , fuck bch

anyone sent their bcash to coinbase and received it?

Im buying some right now
or in a day

I sent 0.1 and received it like an hour ago

Same here. Feels bad man.