Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1414: Suckit Elves Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/3ZXxrymW
saint-arthur.tumblr.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

asking again because there was just one answer.

is there a good way to make yourself non-contagious as a werewolf?

Never!

So can someone help me with the Fallen London Jump? I find the whole thing more than a little confusing...

We need a moana jump. For reasons. Mainly I want a fishhook of the gods.

Do bananas exist in your current jump?

Well I suppose you could use an enchanted item of some sort. Yes that is always my answer to everything. Make an enchanted earring or necklace that keeps your viral curse all to yourself.

Yes, surprisingly dragons love bananas, like lovelove them in dxd.

Well, here's my Digimon Tamers build, a little belated.

Digimon Partner [Free] It's custom digimon time.
>perks:
Digital Progenitor [600] Oh fuck yes. Does this also give them a 'Digital World' of some sort? Kinda need to find a way to get them out...
Building Bridges [100] Can't we all just get along?
Dangerous Eyes [Free] Apparently not.
Empathic Connection [Free] At least we can.
Last Straw [200] You wouldn't like me when I'm angry though.
Bio-Merge [300] Much more harmonious this way.
Audible Edge [100] Sometimes it pays to be scary though.
Digital Field [200] Any advantage is welcome, after all.
>companions:
Tamer Partner [Free] But the best advantage here is, of course, teamwork.
>items:
Scaling Belt & Jeans [Free] Hulk pants are useful, yes.
Sentimental Gift [300] Bouncy ball to ballistic orb controlled by my will? Cool.
>drawbacks
Icy Pride [+100]
Innocence [+200]
Awoken Fury [+200] Okay. Anger management issues. That's not too ba- Last Straw. Fuck.
Sovereign Wrath [+300]

>Tamer Partner
Building Bridges [Free] Seems good.
Empathic Connection [Free] M'kay.
Bio-Merge [300] Join up. We'll be a Mega now.
Digivice/D-Ark [Free] Gotta have this...
False Blue Card [300] Aaand this.

Sooo... I'm not exactly the easiest to get along with for the decade, considering these drawbacks. But I'm sure it'll be fiiine.

In any case, I don't actually know what I'm doing here (really only watched Digimon Adventures), but I had fun designing a Digimon line of my own. Took a bit longer than I thought it would to get everything sorted, and I'm missing a 6th move for my Rookie form though.

Still not sure what to do with that slot...?

Nevertheless, custom Digimon line here: pastebin.com/3ZXxrymW

Two other questions though, do the Moves look alright-ish?

And what happens with the Sentimental Gift in non-Digimon forms?

Anyway, thanks for the jump (and help two days ago), NuBee.

jumps with elf waifus?

>But I'm sure it'll be fiiine
It will not all be fine.

What's confusing you? I'm more knowledgeable about Sunless Seas than Fallen London, but I'll try to help if I can.

Then make it. I believe in you FishhookAnon.

Yes, they exist. Not that I've seen one yet. It's awfully hard to find bananas at the bottom of the ocean.

Depends what kind you want. Im pretty sure one of the dragon ages can get you elf slaves pretty cheap.

113. Fire Emblem
Path: Neutral, Location: Mount Garou
Perks: Demoiselle, Brushable, Resonating Rhythm, Lucky, Inspiring Song, Voice of Peace, Not So Different
Items: Heirloom Necklace, 4th Verse
Drawbacks: Poached

>EBONY AND IVORY LIVE TOGETHER IN PERFECT HARMONY SIDE BY SIDE ON MY PIANO KEYBOARD OH LORD WHY DON'T WE~
>AWOOOOOOOO!

I was raised by wolves and have apparently spent my young life making hell for the people that come to steal their skin, because now they want me dead. Can't I just not let my family be skinned in peace? They taught me really cool wolf hair care techniques and also love my dog. Loving my dog is the best way to get me to love you.

I'm not sure why these nations are fighting, and frankly I don't really care. Stop it. STOP. I WILL BEAT DOWN ANYONE WHO GETS IN MY WAY WITH MY PIANO. I AM CARRYING THIS THING ON MY BACK AS WE GATHER AN ARMY FROM ACROSS THE CONTINENT DO YOU THINK I AM TO BE FUCKED WITH! My origin is kind of hot-blooded and impossible to repress. Not really a problem, but violent hippies kind of annoy me.

Depends on the source of the lycanthropy. Curses can be blocked with the right enchanted items or broken with the right spells. For diseases, just use a condom.

>It will not all be fine.
Well. Time to panic then.

Can you pod someone and then later import them as a companion? Since in some jumps there is now way to obtain them otherwise.

That is a pretty justified reaction. Be sure to leave shinjuku before the angels show up!

There's no setting with non-shit elves.

Daily reminder that the digimon all get corrupted and erased. Every time.

Some people use that method, but the standard ruling used to be that you can import pod-people and they'd always count as pod-people. Not sure what it is nowadays.

Look at this n'wah. Look at him and laugh.

Basically I don't really know what I'm getting from any of these choices. I mean I have a general idea of some things but the laungage is thick and I'm having diffculties figuring out what's what. I mean I get that the laungae is supposed to be ... thick? but I can't really make a build for something when half the stuff just isn't really getting through. Is there a codex or something I can use?

Daily reminder that Tri isn't canon.

Tell us about your current WIPs, /jc/.

this has always been my understanding. Harvest Moon and Harry Potter both have ways of making podded companions into full companions, though

How many extra lives you have ? I have 3 by 8 jump.

A Brother's Price and Charmed.

About 80% and 40-50% respectively.

I'm pretty sure it is.

Daily reminder that we all die some day.

Still working on Final Fantasy 1. Actually getting some work done on it this morning. I plan on helping Digger with the Ex-Aid update once the show reaches its conclusion.

S'bout it. That will be it from me until I find another IP I want to do, since most of what I like is done, claimed, or in progress. I will return to the Demiplane of Lunar Destruction from whence I came and continue my quest to end the lunar menace.

Sailor Moon gets a pass, tho. She cute.

Not me, I took immmortality perks.

Daily reminder that no one loves you and you will die alone.

>A Brother's Price
Huh, and people's were complaining about a possible Gor jump yesterday.

Majora's Mask is in the works. Gaunlet is working on Kamigawa I believe.

Princess is coming along at a slow pace but it's getting there. I have the thread where I asked for suggestions open in another tab to remind me and I always strive to make some from of progress every day even if it's just reading a bunch of pages or editing a sentence. It helps nicely.

contemplating updating Fire Emblem Heroes to include a perk based around skill transference or a magic-based egg item or a +100 drawback based on the upcoming spring event but I'll have to wait before it actually drops to get specifics

Mind showing off one of those WIPs?

Currently working on a jump that may stir some shit.

Says you. I have fiat-backed self resurrection.

>Elbow-deep in anti-corruption perks
>White Hat, Word of Flynn, Similar Subsystems from GNV

I'm slowly working my way through the episodes and things are already going to be going wildly off the rails.

Slow going. All my time is being taken up by other people making plans.

World seed and dragonriders of pern, Im like 85% and 50% on them. Handwriting it was a bad idea.

>World seed
What's that?

>MFW

Well, that's an understandable reaction to the Jump. Short version is, yes, the language is supposed to be thick and roundabout. That's just how that whole world is. It's all lies, masks, feints, deceptions, and backstabs all the way down with only the occasional bright spot of hope in the mix. I'm exaggerating a little, but only a little.

My suggestion is to make your best guesses and go with it. There's not really a codex or anything for you to reference for these abilities.

Katawa Shoujo - 60% Complete. Finishing up intro and perk fluff today, along with Companions. Having trouble with Items. Drawbacks completed by needing to be fluffed.

Adams Family - 10% Complete. Skeleton outlined, but that's about it. Open if someone else wants to take a crack at it.

I technically also have WIPs for Bojack Horseman and Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura, but both of those are on indefinite hold. The former for sapping away my will to live on my last rewatch of the series and the latter because, frankly, I don't know the material well enough to do more than a character builder Jump.

I don't have WiPs, I have only skeletons that I will never finish.

I what order I should jump Kamen Rider jumps ?

I've posted WIPs and discussed it here before and no-one raised so much as an eyebrow.

I am not familiar with Gor, but my understanding is that it is irrepresibly lewd, but A Brother's Price is basically a romance and crime novel, not lewd at all.

Here is the most recent A Brother's Price that I offered up to the thread a fortnight ago.

I've been a bit distracted with RL and the Charmed jump to work much on it. Should have a better WIP in a few days, if things go to plan.

The Charmed jump is very rough as of right now. I feel that it isn't ready to show off just yet, give me another week and it should be ready for critique.

Somewhere between the period of never and "I guess I'll do it when I feel it"

Speaking of WIPs, how is that Code Geass remake going? It's still on the works?

Cool, I'll take a look at it. Good luck with Charmed, user, I'm sure you'll do great.

Just to mention regarding the jump - it has major issues with tone that I'll be working on. Also an user kindly pointed out the supernatural perks of the drop-in tree are a bit off, so I'll be repalcing them with more mundane equivalents.

Once these details are fixed and the tone is better aligned with the source material, I'll focus on pricing the drawbacks and making sure the math works out alright.

Thanks, user. Here's hoping.

Space scifu fantasy xianxia mmo timetravel book series.

Each Kamen Rider is a self-contained story, so it can be in any order you want. It boils down to which Rider gimmick or plot you like most. If you're early in your chain, Showa Part 1 or Neo-Heisei Part 1 are good first jumps. Not Heisei Part 1, though, because mass murder of civilians is distressingly common and random. The Grongi are fucking nasty.

If you're doing it in chronological order to make a saga, go Showa Part 1-2, Heisei Part 1-7, then Neo-Heisei Part 1-3. The Decade gauntlet is actually independent of the plot of Kamen Rider Decade (stick around with Ryotaro and company long enough in Heisei Part 7 and he'll eventually show up, if you want to involve yourself in that plot or get a chance to murder Tsukasa for all those fucking capstone drawbacks. Just fix the mess with the worlds being destroyed after.), so you can do that whenever - just note it gets progressively more difficult to finish the longer your chain is.

No more canon than 2 is, and only people with shit taste want that to be canon.

You know, you're here to ignore reality, so I can't really fault you for that line of thinking.

2 is canon. Both are. Digimon runs on multiverse.

I would point out that it might be better for Men to have an age roll that has a maximum of 15. Perhaps 2d10-5, or something like that? Also, I presume Drop-Ins will not have to deal with being bartered or dealing with being forced to marry some guy/gal?

Then you'll excuse me for saying that both of them are in a different universe than regular Adventure. Not like I can stop people with misery fetishes from thinking otherwise.

Thank you.

We need a gor jump.

Still working on my playthrough for Fairy Fencer F before I can get into the meat of the actual jump.

Yeahp. Watching Code Geass again to get it fresh in my mind, I might need to ask that user who said it a while back for ideas for the Knightmare customization table. Otherwise, taking a minor break on jumpmaking cause it's only been a week or so since Den-O/Kiva was released.
And honestly it feels like I've been writing shit for months on end with barely any breaks in between so...I'm just gonna take it slow with that.
Kallen a best and anyone who disagrees is objectively wrong. She is a super robot pilot in a real robot-ish setting, and is a short-haired redhead.

The message of digimon has always been ablut growing up and leaving freinds behind as well as learning to move on with life.

Armband in Skyrim, pelt in King Aurthur.

Redheads have no souls though.

It's a good thing I'm not groping her soul then, eh?

Hey Heavens, would Sagebrecht help counteract the control issues with the Book of Darkness since it grants "perfect mana usage"? Or would you still only be able to throw around tactical nukes, they would just be perfectly energy efficient tactical nukes?

Kallen is pretty much Code Geass's version of Domon Kasshu. Super robot in a real robot setting, attacks by grabbing other mecha and exploding them, and even has the hair. She's great.

As for Knightmare customization, I could help with that if you want. Code Geass has so many neat goodies. Gefjun Disablers, VARIS rifles, Radiant Wave technology, Blaze Luminous technology, Float Systems and Energy Wings, the Druid System, it goes on and on.

>Implying
We all know who's really the best character in this show. JEREMIAH GOTTWALD!

Nice projection senpai. Hopefully it makes you feel better about your empty life.

>bothering with extra lives
Git gud faggot.

Speaking of KAMI DA, do you have any concrete plans for the Neo-Heisei Part 3 DLC covering the rest of Ex-Aid? Or is it still very far away?

It's more of a huge efficiency boost than total, conceptual control of your own mana, yeah. It would HELP, though, but some practice and various control perks would help cement it.

Drawback: Dungeons and Dragons (1300)

Priest

The Divine Touch (Free)
Into The Wild (Free)
Peacekeeper (1200)
Master of Animals (1100)
Master of Buffs (800)
Never call up... (600)
Do It With Style (400)
To Delve Into Madness (0)
Loadout (Free)

Ah yes, the common or garden dungeon. What a marvelous ecosystem. My own pet dungeon's initial elation will soon be tempered by disappointment.

Well, that's going to change. It's clear this world has fallen prey to the various invasive Outsider species, so it's time to make way for a new apex predator on the block-by bringing the dungeons to life! Go forth, pet dungeon! Be the Adam or Eve of transcension field-based life!

The wild dungeons multiply at a surprising rate, procreating by rubbing up against each other until small apertures full of rubble form in the ground near them. Within a year, I'm forced to gently shepard the dungeon colonies further from town after playful young dungeons opened up a sinkhole underneath the alchemist's guild.

My own dungeon is naturally an alpha, by merit of having more dimensions than the others. Which is apparently sexy by dungeon standards. Already a clutch of dungeon subspecies-the Frosty Grotto, the Dank Cellar, the Flooded Cove just to name a few-have emerged from its' conquests. I prey to no god in these lands, but the dungeon youngings have taken to worshipping me after I literally enlightened them by showing them how to build torches in themselves.

And the original inhabitents are-oh, do stop screaming. No, the end times have not come.

Pansies. They'll get over it.

This guy's tumblr is a pretty good abridged encyclopedia for all things Fallen London. He's stopped updating ever since he got a job at Failbetter Games, but all you're missing is niche stuff like the nature of the Red Science, what lies in the High Wilderness and what a Judgement looks like at home

saint-arthur.tumblr.com

We all love Orange Boy, yeah.

Building on what this user said, it'd be cool to have a Knight Giga Fortress option available as well.

Kallen is a traitor.

what are some early jumps for martial arts?

All the Black Knights are traitors, though at least Kallen was willing to still side with Lelouch until he pushed her away.

Not my fault you cant handle a kids show.

Ranma 1/2

I think that only happens because the book is damaged? So just repair it and you shoupd be fine.

>Not my fault you disagree with my opinions about a kid's show.
Fixed.

Kallen is indeed best girl I agree wholeheartedly.

Just because being a traitor is the hip new thing all the kids are doing doesn't diminish that she's a worthless traitor.

Still working on my little project. Wondering if 100x2/200x2/400x2/600x2 system was a mistake.

Ar nosurge afterwards. Gods.

Jackie Chan Adventure.

It is not an opinion. Every digimon ends with the mons leaving or dieing. Every one.

Wuxia
Adaptability + Sinanju for Universal Mindbreaker build

Kallen would have stuck with Lelouch if he asked her to. He specifically didn't and instead pushed her away because he didn't want her to get killed along with him. She only ended up on the opposite side because Lelouch wanted her to be there for her own safety. She didn't betray him, she was doing what he wanted her to do.

In a state of stasis because nobody is going to give a shit about something that doesn't offer high power.

Ah okay, thanks. Also, from what I can tell from reading about the series, the boost offered by the book is enough that when it's possessed people in the past it has apparently blown up planets? So would there even be any point in buying a higher mana rank if you're taking it? Seems like even SS would just be a drop in the bucket.

Dude.
I have NO idea what's going to happen in Ex-aid even 5 episodes from now. We changed plot lines like 3 times in the past /20 episodes/

from "We gotta gather the gashats!" to "We gotta stop dan!" to "OH SHIT THE WORLD IS ENDING"
I'm not gonna do ANYTHING on Expansion Pak until everything is settled. Main ideas are to gather up a bunch of OC Gashats with more concrete explanation to their abilities.

...Yeah, you're not joking. to be fair, Allenby was basically a female Domon Kasshu and I'd hit that with the force of thor's hammer so
I might just want to fuck domon kasshu

Yeah, I'm gonna try and get the basic perks and stuff done before getting into the nitty gritty.

Doesn't matter, she's hot, therefore she's totally in the clear. if it worked for Viletta...

Nothing anymore. Might pick something up if I find something interesting.

>jump that may stir some shit
What is it?

>I have NO idea what's going to happen in Ex-aid even 5 episodes from now. We changed plot lines like 3 times in the past /20 episodes/

But that's the best part of Ex-Aid!

You have a point though about waiting.

So do many stories. The deeper meaning crank is your projection.

Considering your natural ability is your starting input/output of mana, purchasing a lower rank for the Book of Darkness may be...painful, kind of like trying to put a raging torrent of water through a tiny straw. So it would HELP if your body is already used to throwing around that kind of power.

SS rank is where Hayate sits canonically after becoming a proper TSAB member. They give her a desk job exactly because of that mass destruction she's capable of.

I prefer not to tell. My experience with this thread tells me that if I jump might be problematic, the best course of action is to simply drop it on the thread finished.

Your waifu a traitor slut.

You realize that if it breaks the rules or something it's not going to get accepted regardless? I know the shitposter likes to parade that around as a 'solution', but historically that's never worked.

That has been my experience as well. Hope it goes well for you

The fuck kind of stance is she trying to pull

There's at least one person who's gonna care, probably. Just because nobody really talks about the lower power jumps doesn't mean that nobody cares about them. Every jump has /something/ to offer, I'm sure yours does.