We may get a lawsuit out of this yet

Other urls found in this thread:

whistleblower.gov/overview/submitatip/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

also

whistleblower.gov/overview/submitatip/

AHAHAHAHA DUMB FUCKS GET REKT CORESHILLS AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LOL

these markets are unregulated, you fucking commie.
and coins aren't securities. you're stupid and you lost, get over it.

quit being a little whiny baby my God

What exactly did they do wrong? Suspend trading?

if coinbase goes down, crypto markets as a whole will tank hard, so I don't see why you would do this even though they fucked people over today

boohoo please save me mister gubbamint man.

THE STATE of corecucks.

fuck off with this shit, running to the government when its convenient for you

there is still plenty of opportunity for for 100% gains every single day

stop being a bitch

Back to you liberal hug box snitch soy boy faggot

> WAH I LOST MONEY BECAUSE I'M RETARDED LAWSUIT PLZ.

corecucks should all kill themselves

Snitches get stitches

soy boys BTFO AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nope, reporting them, it was fun while it lasted, but making me lose $1000 was the last straw. That's almost 10% of my portfolio

Get the fuck out of here, normie. No one who believes in crypto wants government regulations.

Fuck off. You make me embarrassed to be holding BTC.

WAHHH THE EXCHANGE WHERE I BUY MY INTERNET COINS LISTED A BAD COIN WAHHH I WANT DECENTRALIZED PIRATE MONEY BUT I"M CALLING MY LAWYER IF YOU DO SOMETHING I DON'T LIKE WAHHHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHH

good luck with that, fiat cuck

don't worry faggot, bernie still has a chance!

You don't deserve to be an investor if you can't handle swings and losses. Poor fag AHAHAHAHA

EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THEY DID

Do whatever you want faggot. If you succeed you'll lose 100% of your portfolio lmao.

Get the fuck out of my ancapistan commie

pussy

LAMOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU LOSE YOU WELFARE ALLOWANCE LITTLE GUY?

YOU MAD?

GET FUCKED NIGGER LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The did nothing. Lack of liquidity on GDAX led to market buy orders going up to $9k. They immediately suspended trading and cleared the books. Any orders that slipped through will undoubtedly be reimbursed.

Fuck off retard

AHAHAHAHAHA YOURE SO FUCKING POOR

>poorfag thinks the SEC will save him
GET THE FUCK OUT, TRAITOR

I wish you'd lost more.

You're a fucking retard OP. Stop posting this same goddamn thread everywhere and shitting up the board. You lost a little money? Okay bud, I think that's happened to everyone at some point in their lives. Move on. You'll forget about it by next week. Either because your portfolio will recover or you'll take a lead aspirin. Either way, stop posting.

lol new fag

in a week we will have all forgotten about this

Good fuck this inside trading where I'm not on the inside. Noticed the pump before the announcement?

Op market bought into a thin order book.

THEY PUT IT UP WITHOUT MAKING AN ANNOUNCEMENT FIRST. THEY SHOULD HAVE ANNOUNCED IT FIRST SO WE COULD HAVE SOLD IN TIME. WHICH IS HOW IT WOULD HAVE GONE. IF IT WAS ANNOUNCED ONLY I WOULD HAVE BEEN SMART AND FAST ENOUGH TO REALIZE AND DUMP BASED ON THE ANNOUNCEMENT. INSTEAD THEY JUST LIST IT WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING. WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

well, you should be embarrassed for holding selloutcoin

okay, I only took econ 101 and 102 and 250 and even I know this is wrong

BCH gains more than covered BTC losses
I also hold half Ethereum anyway

>losing 1000
lol

this is

by far

the funniest wojak i have ever seen

Coins are going to be considered securities everywhere, real soon. 2 years, max.

KNOCK IT OFF NOW YOU STUPID KEK, YOU'RE GONNA DESTROY CRYPTO FOR GOOD

EVERYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TOUCHES GETS RUINED, JUST LET IT GO YOU STUPID FAGGOT IT'S YOUR FAULT YOU LOST THE MONEY

DONT' GET GOVERNMENT INVOLVED OR THE WELL GOES DRY FOR EVERYONE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

they did announce that they were about to list a new coin. If you couldn't put 2 + 2 together it is not their fault. If they had announced it you'd be crying foul because they affected the market that way. You got what you deserve. Only babies get spoonfed.

fucking normie nigga. when you sign up coinbase did you read their terms and condition, they clearly stated cryptos are unregulated, high risk.

if u cant handle 1000 loss, y the fuck u want 100% gain on single hour some times. fuck off the last thing we want in crypto is govt hand.

what a tiny ass pencil size bitch
>you are the reason cryptos will be illegal soon
>neck yourself faggot

Fucking shit, don't make me be virgin NEET trader and take all 100 btc off my gdax

Thanks OP. I just reported bitfinex for pumping bitcoin with fake tether money

Veeky Forums is not your personal army.

>snitching to the SEC because you lost playing what you knew was a risky game
Are you going to cry about rock paper scissors next?

No. THIS IS YOUR OWN FAULT FAGGOT. FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SHIT REGULATION. GO BACK TO FUCKING STOCKS COCKFUCKER. LITERALLY KYS

Here i am holding XLM and ETH backed by tech i believe in - with minor temp loss due to BTC value which will recover by tomorrow. Anyone else enjoying the taste of these tears?

Get the fuck outta here, begging for regulation, fuck you

Literally me. I haven't traded in a week now and just sitting comfy.

s

This is what is really happening after OP posted.

Same except I lost faith in ETH after the hard fork. I'm holding ETC instead.

LOL GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE NOOB YOU SAD YOU LOST YOUR MONEY ON CRYTPOS HAHAHAHAHA

is that a blasian? that's unfortunate.

lmao that's pennies noob. Nobody cares, sorry. Today has been so entertaining.

Lol.

HOLY shit you are a fucking faggot, normies are the worst. Fucking kys, I’ve never wished death on anyone in my life, but you literally deserve it piece of shit.

fuck you, you invested in a deregulated economy. dont fuck it up for all of us because youre butthurt that deregulation did what it does. fucking idiot. kys please

Why? If GDAX crashes then the entire crypto market crashes....

So deluded

Response to OP:

Nobody can hear you. Nobody cares about you. Nothing will come of this.

Losses due to scam are not acceptable. This is not the wild west, you uncivilized shit. There are laws and regulations. If the exchanges are acting shady, they need to be shut down.

>This is not the wild west

yes it is you deluded faggot, until regulation happens anything goes

kys you nigger

BTC is over $17k, quit crying

Don't get the nigger Feds into this, they'll just ruin everything. They always do. This is the wild west, high risk & high reward.

You're a fucking cuck. We don't need government regulation. Sorry you're retarded and lost your money, but you probably deserve it for being retarded. Getting the government involved is the last thing the crypto market needs.

I'm gonna hit submit on my tip.

Give me 1 good reason why I shouldn't report them for their crimes?

Market crashed in 1929, and we had a market crash in 2008. [Lets ban trading? Lolno.] The fact that you lost $1000 is nothing.

BZC's platform is finished, it's like one of the only 20 crypto's that has a finished platform.
Go buy your "We promise it'll be done by 2025" coin.

This is not “shady” you fucking monkey. If you weren’t such a fucking useless normalfag you woulsn’t be using coinbase in the first place, which is known to be shit and ALWAYS go down during a big dip or major announcements. I’m happy that retards like you lost money on this.

>these markets are unregulated
but all markets are regulated citizen don't you know? Any unregulated markets are illegal!

some people apply quantum physics to this shit

we're way smarter than you

don't be a sore loser

its avg american

Cry harder segshitter, call to daddy sec to make bad bcash go away

This right here. It would force people to have to use it illegally like they did on silk road just to have deflationary assets.

>going bitching to the government

you corefucks always do this.

Shut the fuck up and lose gracefully, already.

please leave you have ruined my cosy board.

FUCKING NORMIE

GET THE FUCK OFF MY CRYPTO

It's exactly what we need. Laws were broken and they need to pay.

apparently gdax just lost all the BCH I transferred there

You little bitch! Kys your really scared now huh??

holy shit the butthurt corecucks!!

Do everyone a favor and silently go fuck and kys

what law was broken exactly you flaming faggot?

lol all the bcash pajeets popping up today

What is it like to shit in the streets?

It's not about listing the coin, you fucking nimrod.
Inside trading. They took a giant load of BCH and sold it when it listed

Core = Trying to destroy Bitcoin
Cash = Original Bitcoiners

Sad how humanity always comes to this.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHA U SO SALTY U MISSED THE BCH TRAIN

Not sure what you're problem is OP. I don't even own btc on coinbase and they are paying me out.

>wah I cant handle the free market

Holy fuck boomers ruin literally everything they enter

Kill yourself

>the corecuck salt in this thread