Can we just talk about this?

Can we just talk about this?

What is going to happen with Coinbase, Gdax, and the customers of both???

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/abWuYfT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck niggers

Bad shit man. I might abandon ship soon.

CHECKED

Everyone must buy LTC now or forever live in regret

Buy LTC , Bitcoin is Dead and BCH is a fucking scam pump and dump

I'd rather shoot myself than support Charlie Lee

>can we just talk about

Can you just fuck off back to tumblr?

coinbase are jews, they are above the law

This. Charlie Lee (creator of Litecoin) has connections at Google and all throughout Silicon Valley. Plus his connections with mainstream financial media like CNBC and Bloomberg.

Also, LTC has faster transaction times, lower fees, and better infrastructure.

FUCK YOU

LTC has no scaling plan, it will have the same destiny as BTC.

what are you talking about?
ltc has big block sizes and lightning network (with no need to rely on hubs).
it's essentially the best of the 3 coins.

So it will go on a bull run until $18k USD before crashing? I'll buy in now thank you very much

>lightning network

>need 3 confirmations which take 40mins for bch
>1 hour for bitcoin
>under 15mins for ltc

under a minute for ripple/XLM, what's your point?

So let me get this straight. If you had BTC in your coinbace account before today it is now BCH? How os this legal?

NO

if you had BTC before the August 1st fork, in your CB account.... you got your BCC today. everyone else got it august 1st

your BTC is still BTC

coinbase is gonna lose its banking mate pull the money out asap

Literally nothing is going to happen and corecucks will fume with anger

bought bch at over $4kusd. should i cut my losses now or does do i have hopes of breaking even if i hold long enough

sec is already involved

i would answer this with 100% certainty but because you bought that shit coin i'm not going to

It will go back up, BCH has unlimited funding.

BCC IS GOING BACK UP, SHOULD I BUY IN AGAIN?

if you sell now you're going to regret it tomorrow when bch is 0.4-0.5

prove it you fucking cuckold

same here but only 100 bucks worth, bought at exactly 4k from binance and transferred to gdax, going to hold

Yup

Threw $200 from my shitcoins into it around 4K. Going to hold and see what happens.

Thank goodness Im solid on ETH and XMR. Ethereum wallet slow ass blockchain literally saved me from my own greed and stupidity tonight.

ETH is best coin.

you bought bch at 4k? with no understanding of it's long fucked up history of shady crap?

F

Same. Tossed $100 at it to see what happens during the massive swings. Down $30ish from that, but who gives a shit. Still have ETN and ETH keeping me afloat

They will all be wipped out by the NKo.

"Silly round eye, you gia me yo monea"

LMAO

but first, get in the fucking bunker here bois:

discord.gg/abWuYfT

They're already trying to FUD with SEC complaining top cuck

No shit they're complaining to the SEC. BCH rallied on other exchanged right before Coinbase announced adding it. There was clearly insider trading happening.

its been rallying all week you fucking retard

what the fuck guys i verified with a debit card on coinbase a week ago and i've been buying and moving BTC and LTC around just fine but now it won't let me do anything without ID verification???

Yeah, sure.

I sent BCH to GDAX so I could try selling, only for them to clear the books so no one accidently got sold into.
I could have sold it for a profit in the time it took to send it there, but I didn't obviously.
Decided to send it back to Bittrex, so I could monitor it and maybe get out at a 5% loss (rebought at 0.22)

GDAX's transaction hash can't be found
I've confirmed with my autocomplete that the address I put in is correct, at least I hope so. Can you see the address GDAX sends to?
I don't see anything sent to the BCH address for my BTC wallet, so it's not there...
GDAX said it sent it, but I don't have it...

I hope I didn't just lose 10 grand

you corecucks are so fucking deluded you cant cope with a superior coin gaining value, you paranoid schizophrenics instantly cry "conspiracy!" without any evidence what so ever. fucking tinfoiler

youre fucked :(

my transaction is stuck too, fuck gdax

Yep, it just mysteriously started raising in value right before the announcement for no reason. Definitely wasn't because BCH is a scamcoin.

same, transferred BCH to GDAX just to see if I could sell, coinbase claims they sent it to gdax, and it's just vanished

I sent it back to Bittrex
It went to GDAX just fine

>mysteriously
>no reason

You're fucking retarded. There are tons of reasons why BCH price is rising, it literally has the same adoption as BTC now. There was a news article about the Swede going around this morning.

YOU ARE A FUCKING BRAINDEAD RETARDED PAJEET

Last time I transferred out from them it took around 6 hours before it hit the blockchain.

yeah my outgoing gdax transaction is stuck

You're naive if you think they weren't front running when they already knew it was going to boost the price. The SEC will find out. Look forward to your fuckboy Ver going to jail.

I STILL cannot fucking get my ID verified on Coinbase so I can trade

daniel pls leave

Ok noob here, what the fuck am I supposed to use to trade? Can't sign up on bittrex, cant sign up on bitfinex without referral code, feel weird using binance because of BNB shit, poloniex is just shady as fuck. I have a little over 1 eth on coinbase and have made a couple hundred over the past week. I'd love to grow it but dont know what to do.

Binance is legit. They're the only ones that explicitly say they wont sell your private info in their privacy policy. Bitfinex doesn't serve people in the US, so that wont work if you're 'Merican. If you want to avoid Coinbase/GDAX, you can buy on Gemini and transfer to Binance.

Thanks user. That's the answer I've been looking for for days.

is this your first time sweetie?

bitFlyer also started servicing the US a couple weeks ago. They're based out of Japan and (allegedly) one of the largest exchanges in the world. I haven't used them yet, but it might be worth a shot.

You fuck off

Way ahead of you.

PSA: Quitting while you're ahead isn't the same as quitting.