So is it time to buy BTC or LTC?

So is it time to buy BTC or LTC?

THE KING IS COMING

PSY

ETH AND LTC unless you hate money

you missed the LTC dip.

LTC is the only answer

normies will google what the fuck bitcoin cash is and find out its a batter version of bitcoin

and then they see litecoin which is also a better version of bitcoin for 10% of the price

BCH

LTC isn't looking good on the euro side

>normies
>doing research beyond turning on cnn

a fatal assumption

Any advice for a new fag trying to jump in while I still can... Can I still? I get the jist of it all but what's the best place to drop some money. Poor fag that works too hard for pennies in Seattle.

XMR obviously

>What are fake walls?
Never look at the walls. It's pointless. Look the order book

Are you fucking serious, guy?

Normies wagecuck cash chasing zombies. BCH is going to be big thanks to that keyword in the name.

If I were getting in today, I'd buy 25% btc 25% ltc and 50% in a few alts that are down today (they all are) after those alts recover sell a bit of them into eth.

Charlie Lee (creator of Litecoin) has connections at Google and all throughout Silicon Valley. Plus his connections with mainstream financial media like CNBC and Bloomberg.

Also, LTC has faster transaction times, lower fees, and better infrastructure.

ETH

BTC

When you realize every other coin is a scam by ppl trying hoard more btc, alt-coins all start to make sense.

Normies don't do research, they watch the news and just blindly follow.

Btc bro. Stay out of alts.

Both, honestly. Ltc has more room to grow but BTC will always be the King.

The king always wins.

Not even Roger Ver and his cronies will bring it down

>When you realize every other coin is a scam by ppl trying hoard more btc, alt-coins all start to make sense.
Alt-coins are successful because BTC is congested. Why is it congested?
Because Blockstream deliberately tried to cripple it to prevent adoption.
Lightning (and their other L-II's) are an attempt at forcing most transactions off-chain and into KYC regulated hubs.
Bitcoin Cash is Bitcoin as it was supposed to be. Lightning isn't bad for microtransactions, but its use should never be forced the way that Core/Blockstream is forcing it.

Thank you! Is there a place recommended to purchase?...I mean is there a wallet site I can view the holdings and make purchases?..I'm sure it's not btc.(com)?...thanks again, like I said new fag to this.

Jesus, look at euro LTC right now

You realize BTC is basically a scam now right? Look at the fucking mempool.

delete this, i gotta load up on sub-10k ETH in 2018

>When you realize every other coin is a scam by ppl trying hoard more btc, alt-coins all start to make sense.
Altcoins make a lot of sense, in some cases anyway. A lot of ICOs are like IPOs for startups. There are also other coins which aim to make a layer above regular fiat to make a more universal means of exchange for the global economy. Of course, the vast majority are all-out scams, but there are some really good projects in the lot, and these can make a lot of money to the people who back them, especially those who back them early.

I just did. I dont know why though.

can I get advice on how to buy a large LTC order?

whenever I set a limit for like 500 of them, i can never get ANY filled because bots are moving shit so fast, pls help

Make it a market order and you'll get your 500. Just be prepared you'll pay more than you expect potentially.

Maybe half a scam. It's going to crash hard when some of the fuckery (i.e. Thethers, etc.) is exposed, but it will likely keep at least a third of its value and after a while might slowly pick up again. If you would like to subscribe to my newsletter, I've studied cryptocurrency for three full days now so I know my shit.

Also the captcha looked just like my home what the fuck Google.

but market order on GDAX seems to cost a surcharge extra too

like I bought 90 the other day at market order, but GDAX lists I paid an extra $100 in "fees"

You need to do a limit order - if you are buying, you list a price lower than the current. If selling, you list a price higher than the current.

Then that order gets posted to the book. Just go for a cent or two over or under and it usually gets filled within a minute or two. No fees.

but it doesnt on gdax, shit moves way too fast

you can't fail with either longterm.

short term if you want to go with a big 3 then I'd get ETH because it's low in satoshis rn and the real goal is hoarding satoshis.