Drawthread: next time make it yourself edition

Last Thread: >>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/BrGTd
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0b/05/e0/0b05e04770064d2118f21fd547f9b56d.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

requesting this kitsune (pathfinder version- let's not shitpost this time guys) trying to figure out how to use a gamecube controller

If someone wanted to draw more Cassiopeia from Lego Quest, that would be just great.

Putting this in the new thread

Requesting an image of a character I'll be playing soon. A gladiator/slave in the underdark

He's a tall (6ft) and scrawny drow, with wild and messy hair (white, of course) hanging down to his shoulders like a mess of thin and ratty swamp weeds. He has one eye, which is a hurt, pitiful light blue with heavy bags under it. His missing one is covered in a bloody, dirty rag. His face is marred by brutal looking scars that look like they were given to him by a brutal mauling of some kind of mauling, repeated whippings, or near fatal sword/ Axe blows ruining what good looks he would have if he didn't look starved and general beaten down and broken. In fact the tip on one of his pointed ears has simply been completely cut off.

His skin is a midnight blue sort of black.

He should look disheveled, tired and battle worn, but also have a determined look in his eyes, the look of a battle hungry/mad survivor, like he will kill or lick the boot of whoever he has to to survive to his next day.

He's wearing a revealing set of leather armor. His hands are covered with black fingerless gloves, he's wearing old sandals and black pants torn so they're short.

He's wielding a fine rapier that should have a general spider motif, and looks like it does not belong in his scarred hands, and a buckler decorated with an image of a spider who abdomen is replaced with a skull.

His stance should be at rest, buckler in hand and rapier on his shoulder and with a murderous determination in his one eye, almost like a mad dog.

Thanks a lot in advance if you draw this poor bastard. It'd mean the world for me if you do

Gunslinger girl from (Cross-thread) colored.
Reposting here since the previous thread is too close to death.

redraw this guy as something less memetic
Half-elf feylock

>Meme image as the OP
>Not the stunning lady necromancer delivery
You had one job user

Requesting this here tiefling knight in a casual, non-combat kind of outfit like the one pictured.

Dropping an anchor for my Dwarf fighter.

You want to pick the OP image, then you make the thread.

Spookiest anchor!

Fuck this thread and your pathetic meme waifus

Requesting Gemini Elf on a date with Gemini Imps or fighting them.

Anchoring for Bog Roll.

You made her a meme user. It was you.
Remember it always.

Dont like it? fuck off.
You always come back anyway

Rerequesting my hobo mage, with his new addition.

He has a colorful orange-y octopus familiar that he wears like a backpack.

Migrating request:

Requesting a picture of an old, battle-scarred orc sitting at a campfire and preparing a homecooked meal. He should look rather friendly, despite missing half an ear and being scarred a good deal. A mandolin sits at his side, and a large, friendly, and just as old hound lays at his feet. His clothes aren't ragged so much as tired and worn as he is.

On his right ring finger should be a simple gold band, and a well-crafted (yet plain) covered jar is at his waist, possibly protected by cloths and the like. His fingers might be covered in ash if you feel inclined.

Requesting my Tiefling Arcane Trickster Rogue. He's tall and lean and generally looks rather shabby even at his best. He's a pickpocket who focuses on using magehand for nicking wallets off people, so he should probably be doing something along those lines.

explain the charlotte skub to me
who is she even

Shut up, eat shit, lurk moar

Requesting the character on the right drawn in the chair like in the ref pic in the top-left corner with a harem of mindflayers (bottom-left) drawn in the corresponding outfits.

She's a lesbian paladin someone requested drawn a long time ago, which made some people butthurt, which, in turn, made some other people draw more of her just to spite them. Requesting Charlotte is a local form of trolling.

How about you drop the implied frogposting and try to be helpful
Thank you, gentleman

>Closest homosexual makes character to live out his fantasies
>Everyone worshiped her for a while
>Then they stopped
>Closest homo still tries to make her relevant

>How about you drop the implied frogposting and try to be helpful
No like seriously. We have at least 2 people EVERY THREAD asking the same thing, which leads to memeing and shitstorms.

Can I have a quick rundown on these women?

... kinda wanna see this

Requesting a better drawing of one of my characters in this pose, falling from a shattered window in a control room with dual machine pistols and lighting up a dozen soldiers before he hits the ground.

Here are some more reference images with more detail of what he looks like. Really any drawing you want to do of him in combat with the soldiers is good.

imgur.com/a/BrGTd

You could also like... not reply?

That requires more willpower than im capable of

This TBQH famalam

Left is Charlotte. Right is Faine. They have no relation except making some anons buttblasted by the fact peopel draw them.

Looking for a picture of a gnoll barbarian doing a sort of jump attack.
Physically I'd like him to be similar to the ref. picture and wielding an axe like the one in the ref. pic but with a red sheen or faint glow. Maybe he could have some guts draped around his neck too.

Oh, cool. I want more Faine

>hmmm...

/r/ing OP waifus docking breasts

There's plenty of her in the last thread.
You can also observe the creation of a meme, a rare opportunity.

Middle emoji is best

I need a picture of a beholder playing the saxophone.

>HMMMM

Can someone draw this guy better than me please?
Yellow thing is a cloak and star thingy is a design on his cloak.

May I request the woman who'd look like pic in the left and a shorter/less taller young male as a couple?

The girlfriend who'd look like in the left image is wearing the same summer outfit and hat and has the same type of gun in left image in her right hand. And she has her left arm wrapped around the boyfriend's nape.

And the boyfriend would be wearing the same outfit and getup in the image at the right. The boyfriend's shorter or less taller than the girl and he'd be looking up to her talking to her enthusiastically.

And both of them are walking together in a snowy day.

And back at it again with the spiritualist! She is currently looking somewhat young, so i was hoping a drawfriend could help me make her look a bit more like an adult and proper lady?
Notes are included, but all in all i was hoping for her to be tall and slender, somewhat like an elf, while wearing something not too revealing and for her hair to be long, about the length of her waist.
Thanks for anyone wanting to do this, and im keeping my eyes open for you user!

can please someone try to edit this picture so she has green eyes brown hair and slightly darker skin I tried to do it a few times and kept fucking it up

also thanks if anyone can do this

Requesting a picture of my Blood Elf from the Warcraft setting. Her features are essentially as you see on the pic on the left, only she'd be wearing an eyepatch over her right eye. She's wearing the same sort of coat as in the picture, only I'd like for her to be wearing a simple loose white shirt like the one in the lower right picture only without all the knick-knacks and ropes attacked to it and plain dark trousers underneath it. She's holding the sword in the picture in the right in one hand and a tattered Silver Hand tabard (As seen in the top picture) in the other while looking pissed off.

Thank you in advance to anyone who takes an interest in this, and keep up the good work, Drawfriends.

Putting out a request for an androgynous artificer gunsmith wearing clean-lined geometric form fit dress-wear, a holster harness around her arms, and sporting a partial-shave hair cut. Her silhouette is slight feminine, but the clothing should hide any distinguishing features. Face is young - aloof and scholarly.

Her "guns" are magical, and appear as a steampunky compact snub-nose hand crossbows backloaded by glowing magazines that's filtered through a revolving cylinder. There should also be a mounted lens - but something less traditional than a usual telescopic sight - perhaps more optometry/desk magnifier inspired.

see - s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0b/05/e0/0b05e04770064d2118f21fd547f9b56d.jpg

Summarized:
Samantha Argent/Tracer/Emily Kaldwin

>HHHHHMMMMMM

>hmmmm

I need a male character who has the same facial expressions as Sucy, with the tired look along with a bit of a creepy smile. The same facial structure of Kenji along with hair color, but his hair going down to his shoulders and being messy. No glasses, with deep blue eyes. Wearing the robes and holding the tome in the picture as well.

I have a relatively simple request, drawthread. A request for a tiefling bard.

I'd like the bard on the left, but a Tiefling like the example on the right. He should be carrying both the rapier on the right on his hip, and the dagger should be poorly concealed on his person.

Additionally, his skin should be red, with brown hair, yellow cat-like eyes, and a forked tail.

Thanks in advance.

repost but with 50% less fuckup this time

Requesting a human rogue with the stance of the gent on the right, but with the face replaced with the one on the leftmost side, the flagon of ale replaced with the dohicky in the middle and the leather on his upper torso coloured the dark green at the bottom instead of its normal brown.

thenk yew if do

Im sorry you lost me

i dunno, repost or something

an someone do me a solid and draw a quick swing-age jazz vocalist? Looking for short, unsettled hair, a fedora on his head and a suit vest and collared shirt on his chest. Old time microphone appreciated.

basically, the clothing of the leftmost guy with the facial features of the rightmost, in the pose of the centre dude with the microphone in the bottom left

cheers

Requesting this duo here (a wizard and his skeleton buddy).

The wizard could be talking out loud with an air of importance, gesturing wildly with his staff while the skeleton begrudgingly copies down the words onto an excessively long scroll of paper.

Requesting an Oath of Treachery Paladin who looks like an old western Sheriff. He's a disgraced former law man, who now makes a living collecting bounties and using his former status to prey upon the weak. His run down plate armor would reflect the 'once glorious' status he now carries with him. Cowboy hat is optional, but no guns please. Thanks!

TLDR: Eldred Jonas in plate (if you've read the Dark Tower.) / Kurt Russell as a washed up Paladin.

Anchoring my CoS warlock for the very generous artists who were still working and requested as much. I'm super grateful for you taking your time to even do something of her! sorry everyone else

>Requesting some character art of a noblesse necromancer for a Ravenloft setting.

>She's a darkly made-up, pale blonde with light green eyes, wearing some well-made silver totems, a dark gown, and a wide black ribbon choker concealing a scar from her beheading. Her magic is Disney-villain-green, used most often to keep the knightly skeleton of her late guard captain in her service. Anything of her being a magically smug bitch would be greatly appreciated!

You don't have anything to apologize for, it's not your fault that tunneling the buttholes of the other anons is fun.

Requesting an minor antagonist for a horror survival type game with a Silent Hill type feel. Long story cut short, the PCs are a group of private high school teens trapped in 1930s cursed rundown resort in the forest. The antagonist is a 29 year old county detective who initally came to rescue them but was corrupted by the curse, which made him insane. Pretty much he looks like the top left picture, clothes and face. The background should be the hallway pictured (optional). He's holding a revolver, his posture kind of like a drunk. He has a crown of thorns that symbolizes his messiah complex towards the PCs, some blood trickling down his face. Thanks in advance!

Looks like you're new to the drawthreads, so I figured I'd let you know that you anchor with the WIP, not with the original request.

Requesting this with them. Lady Faine with the sprayed green mouth.

I know who you are and the fact that it is you of all people getting your character memed and drawn next to Charlotte has my sides in permanent orbit

DRAW-FAGS!

I am looking to hire you all like whores, for my role playing book.

A5 14.8 x 21cm , coloured
drawing of a mask in your style with further details if you are interested.

Drop me an emial if interested.
[email protected]

I'm pretty sure I've seen your tumblr

Requesting Faine and Charlotte like pic related. It doesn't matter which one of the two is in which spot.

Not OR but nice

I'm not, actually. I like having the information from the original request for clarity. It prevents artists having to go back one or more threads to check, which I find to be a hassle on that side of these exchanges.

hmmmmm...
ben?

who?

are you saying you're an artist

Who is it?

she is the artist that everyone says was hooking up with Charlotteanon

melodire/salt?

yes

how do you know?

that's my secret cap

requesting my character (preferably without the hood on to show off his horns) triumphantly posing with his bow in his hand

Can some kind drawfriend draw a wizard lizard form me.
Not like an anthropomorphic furry or anything.
Just a plain old lizard with a wizard hat on.

#characters?

Requesting a elvish mythril dagger, with elvish written on the blade, that looks like it could be used as a key. Sorta like ref pic but sorta less western style and more "elvish" for the lack of a better word. As much as it hurts to say, more like a keyblade then anything.

/r/ing my Tiefling knight.

This is going to take a few days to finish.

Hope you don't mind waiting.

Not the slightest bit, that is bloody beautiful! Thank you for doing this for me

I really like the look of your lines. Are you using any particular brush for them?

So I'm looking for a techpriest magos. Not just any magos, but one that seems rather mellow and grandfatherly. The sort that has a little twinkle of laughter in his remaining eye. Still packed to the gills with tools and weapons for every occasion but not actively being ominous or aloof. Beyond that I grant the artist near complete free rain to create the most simple or ornate character they care to draw. I just hope its something I can recreate in miniature form.

Yaaaaay thanks senpai

Requesting art of the Anonymous Survivor from Kingdom Death.

(She's supposed to have purple hair, gold eyes, and fair skin.)

I'm glad you like it

I just make squarish brushes with textured edges and mess around with the transparency and flow a lot.

I'd like to request a picture of my character in full wedding regalia. She's being married off to cement a political alliance between two religious sects that have been more or less at each others' throats for about 500 years. Dress is as pictured, and the pearl necklace has a moon (cast in silver) as the center bit instead of the flower.
The tiara also has moon stylings, with the centerpiece being set with moonstone and aquamarines.
I could not find a picture of an agreeable hairstyle to me, so I'm trusting whomever picks this up to having a good sense of that. My only preference there is that it's tucked behind the ear fins.

Requesting my character from a zombie survival campaign

Hitler as a lich commanding an army of skeletal SS soldiers.

Reposting almost exactly 24 hours later.

Could someone please draw a villain from my campaign? He's a spy with monk-esque training. Kind of plainfaced, almost ugly- well muscled, but more like someone who's spent a life working on a farm than a body builder or a warrior. Thanks in advance to anyone who decides to give it a shot.

Got a different request here, any artist(s) willing to draw some expression/reaction pic's of my halfling barbarian?
I listed some ideas on the reference image, not looking to get all of them just whichever ones you feel like doing. Been having some real fun with character.

Requesting a young Beast Tamer based on Tactic Ogres' version mixed with some Ainu traits. Bonus if you make versions with/without warpaint and facial hair but that's not needed if it's too much.

From the last thread

Requesting a bit of an update to some art I requested in a drawthread over a year ago (update meaning major changes to character appearance)

The original piece is on the left side and cleverly marked "Original"

I'd like him to be wearing a chain, suit jacket and shirt like 1., though if the shirt and jacket could just be a flat navy blue and black respectively that'd be preferable. 2. is the sort of hair I'd like, with some stubble like 3. And additionally if he could have his fists wrapped up like 4. that'd be great. Keep the kilt and boots the same.

As for posing if he could be cracking his knuckles, that'd be great.

Requesting my human female dragon knight. Her armor shield and weapons are modeled after a black dragon. The wings are none functional thus worn like a cape clasped around the front but draped over her shoulders. Her sword is wreathed in a purple flame when drawn from its sheath. She is very fit, but not built like a body builder, the front of her armor shown off her tight sexy abs. She is a shade on the pale side with blond hair draping from under her helm. Her helmet only shows off the lower half of her face so go nuts with her looks.