The continent's outsider lord has hired your party to bring a dangerous bandit that has been undermining his rule for...

The continent's outsider lord has hired your party to bring a dangerous bandit that has been undermining his rule for decades now to justice. The reward for bringing him in dead or alive is more money than any of you could ever spend.

How do you proceed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBYXv97FuAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>How do you proceed?
Steal the bandit's sword, clearly, he doesn't pose a threat without it.

H-he wouldn't kill a holy man, would he?

Before I accept I try to find out how many other assassins this target has taken down. More money than I could ever spend isn't worth anything if I never get to spend atleast some of it.

>have an attack stages against my space vessal
>aquire the help of the bandit
>deactivate his space suit when he goes to deal with the baddies
>collect the prize
or get double crossed by the lord

>the outsider lord zips up to watch the bandit die
>you ask for your reward
>the lord says that he CHANGED HIS MIND
>the bandit is still not dead yet
Now what?

This is clearly a plot-hook for us to join force with the 'bandit' against the evil lord

otherwise it ends like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=bBYXv97FuAY

BE-BEE-BA-BOO-BO-DA, BABE.

>Enough with this kiddie talk.
Boris is best.
Bounty belongs to Boris.
Little man is coming.
I do not wait.
He will attack with sword.
It breaks against my belly.
Then I break him! Break him! Break him! Break him! That's how Boris gets the bounty!

Dumb jackposter.

A premise like this rarely ends well, even when the bandit actually is evil and the rule is kind. If he's been around for decades, he's probably pretty fucking good at not getting caught.

Considering I'm a warforged I think it'd be in my best interests to pass on this one.

Do you have a dog? A sweet thing?

From what I can tell, The Bandit has some level in Ranger and has picked up favored enemy: constructs and Warforged.

Man, he STILL died.

As dedicated worshipers of Chaos we have no need for money, so we start sacrificing random villagers to our dark gods instead.

>seduce the bandit
>have his children
>raise his children to kill him
>collect that sweet bounty money when they bring me his corpse

I got some bad news, boss.

Back to the drawing board

Why new season best season

>Not "she didn't jump so good"

Foolish/samurai