How long until the government outlaws crypto?

I give it 3 months tops.

>inb4 HURR DURR U CANT BAN CRYPTO. MUH DECENTRALIZATION

All they have to do is make it illegal for US banks to deal with websites that have cryptocurrency activity, you fucking retards. GAME OVER. Easy as that.

Non-US fags need not reply. No one cares about your irrelevant shit-hole nations.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/abWuYfT
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LAND OF THE FREE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LAND OF THE FREEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LAND OF THE FREEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LAND OF THE FREEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LAND OF THE FREEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LAND OF THE FREEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LAND OF THE FREEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LAND OF THE FREEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LAND OF THE FREEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LAND OF THE FREE

I actually agree I think we'll see serious regulation in the next, the .gov can't keep their grubby hands off a 1 trillion dollar pie that they can tax the shit out of.

It will just Filter out the normie brainlets ill still easily make bank

Never, BRIC countries will begin trader with each other in crypto, which will be fungible in sats

meanwhile sitting comfy in europe watching you trash burgers celebrate your (((freedom)))

yeah because you cant use a vpn, or have a swiss bank account, or move your money to a bank in south america. come on dude think outside the box for a sec.

I think the BCH P&D will speed this up...

ya im FUCKING cashing out after that BCASH bullshit

FUCK this scene. bunch of fucking sleazy FAGGOTS at exchanges and in charge of coins

it is illegal for you to say "maybe we shouldn't be importing so much human garbage"

it is illegal for you to say "i don't think 6 million jews died in the holocaust"

Ya know I wouldn't be surprised to see them try to do some regulation but I'll let you in on a little secret.

The US government is terrified of cryptocurrency, and it's not because they're afraid that it will weaken the banking system. They're scared because if Bitcoin does break through to the mainstream, China is years ahead in accumulating. If Bitcoin succeeds China becomes a first-world country overnight.

I wish the gov would stop protecting idiots from themselves

Go for it. 95% of people will not want to risk fuck-you-in-the-ass prison time over that.

Seriously, they already fucked this up for us in South Korea. They're probably doing this on purpose ffs

yeah, but we can still own guns

this
if overpopulation is real then let stupidity do some of the work for you

They won't outlaw it, they'll just regulate the exchanges like they do any other wall st outfit.

You'll still get fucked, but it will be with the government's blessing.

Bitcoin did the same shit in its early years. Infact all investing is like this before its made public. Plebs just aren't allowed in.

>Non-US fags need not reply. No one cares about your irrelevant shit-hole nations.

Yeah thats why we in shit nations can go buy any ICO we want and get approved in hours to use any exchange we fucking want.

How about you go back to suck uncle cletus dick faggot? Maybe he'll drop some inbreedcoins into your McWallet

Captcha: a fucking wallmart billboard lol

This guy gets it. Lol the fake chinese fud is for them to accumulate. Their hands are strong as fuck, same as the koreans

I can buy an arsenal that would rival the militaries of most 3rd world nations while putting a billboard in my yard saying "fuck niggers".

You go to jail for "insensitive tweets".

Kiss my American ass, cuck.

>he can't handle the wild west free market

He can't because he's probably a fucking trailerschooled sap

or do a face to face at Starbucks

maybe long term government bonds are more your speed kiddo.

its simple, people will simply not cash their BTC and do business with it instead. Government regulation and overreach will do nothing but grow the value of crypto even further.

They won't outlaw it directly. They'll just get annoyed and start enforcing a strong regimen of regulations once bureaucracy gets its shit together, effectively forcing it to be traded as a commodity and stripping transactions of their anonymity. Attempts to evade this will result in seizures by Federal LEOs who were just hoping you would try to cash out that way.

You can use that arsenal to tell the IRS and SEC to go fuck themselves, right?

Because nigga is not gonna cuck you out of your monopoly money is ((them)), so, seeing that you have your priorities right I'd say, in Woddy Harrelson's voice:

> Go for it.

Also, you have to go back to /pol/

you think anyone is really gonna go through all that trouble and risk just to buy shit that is essentially worthless now that the gov banned it? or did you think the normies would just "hodl" even after the gov crackdown? autism at its finest.

Banks should be more worried that people wont want to do business with them, crypto is a game changer.

USG is game theoretically fucked. if they ban first it's game over all other countries get all the money. they need a world ban which will take time

>reading other people's responses
>OMG America is fucked if it bans crypto

...the fuck kind of crazy pills are some of you guys on? That's literally not how macroeconomics work.

The reason its worth anything is because governments cant ban it. You knew that right

You sound like such a faggot and you type like a nigger.

It's literally just this coin (in my meager experience).

Every other coin I trade or hodl adhers quite nicely to the guidelines of technical analysis.

But this shit? No.

Pumps 3x in 5 minutes solely on the 1 minute candles and dumps just as fast.

>market is growing exponentially
>the technology potentially has applications to everything we do
>won't fuck any country that bans it

The emotion is higher in this coin than any other coin. This is basically the first battle we've ever seen over the title.

what happens when i suck dick for crypto to buy drugs on the darknet?

or, more generally,

what happens whan people and businesses start accepting crypto as a form of payment?

fuck off pajeet

>you think anyone is really gonna go through all that trouble and risk just to buy shit that is essentially worthless now that the gov banned it?
yes, actually

Dude. Blockchain technology literally has the ability to allow a level of surveillance of exchange transactions that are a regulator's wet dream, theoretically leaving a perfect trail of all transactions. Cryptocurrency itself can either be frozen out of the legitimate economy entirely at the point of exchange or it can be reverse engineered to prosecute large numbers of people utilizing black market networks because of the way it records transaction records.

>businesses start accepting crypto as a form of payment

The government can easily make that illegal.

They can't stop degenerates from using it to buy drugs. That's all crypto will ever be good for. It will devolve back to its primitive original use.

>Blockchain technology literally has the ability to allow a level of surveillance of exchange transactions that are a regulator's wet dream, theoretically leaving a perfect trail of all transactions.
monero

You're arguing that governments will ban it and then say this. Which fucking way is it?

Also this.

Try explaining it to a jury

get in the fucking bunker bois!

discord.gg/abWuYfT

>tfw couldn't buy ICON and other ICOs while being a burger.
>was going to buy 20k ICON, would be a millionaire now

>primitive original use.
billion dollar industry

this is fucking america you retard. act as if your government isn't there. Just because you're a newmale fag who was conditioned that your gov rules you. fucking hate this country

If it's not reverse-engineer able now it's b& and they'll raid the black market exchanges and prosecute you for having it after the NSA or FBI picks up traces of your wallets or possible transactions during a FISA search while looking for "terrorist or foreign intelligence activity" and they seize it. You vastly underestimate what the Feds can do if they dig their heels in.

They won't. They'll explain it to a judge or grand jury during a separate civil proceeding, before or after they drown you in so many charges that you plea guilty just to avoid the risk of jail time.

the feds and nsa can watch my gay asshole pulsate as i beat my dick to anime

>irrelevant shit-hole nations

Wait... so the non-shithole nation is that one where crypto gets outlawed?

>americans
>intelligence

>americans
>white

This is why Americans get laughed at on every board with flags.

I mean I doubt that they'd want to.

How long have they been trying to stop anons from selling weed on street corners?

Long enough to build up the private prison industry, recruit a legion of informants, develop multi-billion dollar budgets, and prop up useful insurgencies overseas.

thats funny because China and several other governments already have and America is not far behind. I'm guessing you think you can just hide from the government by using vpns and foreign exchanges? sure maybe. but if you cash out a signficant amount into USD they will be up your ass immediately with money laundering charges. and thats assuming you actually CAN cash out. even now there is a liquidity problems. what happens if the US shuts down all the big exchanges (coinbase/gdax, gemini, bittrex) everyone will panic and run for the exits. people like you will hold but your coins will be worth 2% what they were.

Trump isn't doing this shit, he's too fucking stupid to understand what's going on here and hates any kind of regulations. Ain't happening till he's gone. Maybe the one aspect of this presidency I'll respect.

some will. but 90% will comply with the gov and exit. where does that leave the price of your bitcoins?

and yet it goes on

AML Bitcoin

>where does that leave the price of your bitcoins?
about the same as ivory, clean drugs, illegal weapons...

>implying there won't be underground places to buy bitcoin at the same rate

Drugs are illegal, bet 75% of people on this board use them daily

They don't care if it goes on. They will literally turn around and utilize the same networks for intelligence gathering and covert operations that they raid for the purposes of law enforcement. You, however, as a true believer are in the same position as someone dealing pot.

No chance a world ban happens. Slavs and Euros love crypto

Literally all crypto's promise is a product after 5 years, BZC is the only one of 20 coins that's actually finished.

75% cmon rakesh we aint poor

A LITERAL JOKE COIN, get the fuck out shill

how do they trace it back? Does somebody have to confess and snitch. Is it backtraceble with everything encrypted? I know NSA gets everything but can they dicypher everything

The USA is not even 25% often go global crypto market. Banning would be equivalent to shooting yourselves in the foot as other nations would just become more relevant in the block chain arena. Why do burgers believe they’re essential for everything when in fact the system would work just fine without them?

XRP is a finished product too, but only banks use it

Also. The amount of people leaving their country in hordes would be astronomical as no one would like to live in a totalitarian censorship state

>ban drugs
>drugs still exist
WOW ITS LIKE THIS SHIT DOESN'T

Hell yea fuck regulations
Capitalism all the way