APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

medium.com/@sergeynazarov/chainlink-an-overview-and-our-focus-14f03335b803

apologize for what? They literally released a teaser for their next github commit that may or may not be released soon.

The last one was mid november btw.

No need for me to apologize, been holding since 12 cents. Sergey is a cutie! : )

What a lame announcement. I already knew they were porting to go, still no mainnet release date. Yawn

you will make it with link

all the way down to 0$

I'm a Linkie too but holy hell this market is fucking shit.

>yesterday
>LINK hits 50 cents
>Whale instantly puts 12 BTC sell wall
>price tanks to 43 cents
>it is now 34 cents
This shit gets manipulated into oblivion

I'm satisfied with the news.

Normies are literally going out of their ways to buy this shit. Get rekt, BZC is the only one they'll buy for fun.

I dont care. 50$ to link now will be 40k in five years.

Cheap link for me please.

My body was ready. He took me to ihop at 2am. Is he not interested, user? I wanted to get fucked in the backseat. I can eat pancackes at home!

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

ok boys, i sold my link bags. I felt bad. but I am small fish need to find some moon mission, will buy back in jan with more buy power and larger stack at 25 cent. cu anons, its fun ride.

I thought the news sounded good, but you retards will probably panic sell because you thought he was going to announce 10 partnerships and a shit ton of exchange announcements even though rory has been saying they weren't going to do either of these for weeks now. I sold about 30% of my stack and am waiting to buy more cheap links off of the moon babies, expect another three months of silence and price manipulation; if you're smart you can profit off of this.

Nothing has changed long term, if anything it's gotten even better.

Are you fucking insane? Why would they jump to mainnet without testing?

Ya these whales are annoying. On one hand if they're manipulating the price at 50 cents I suspect it means they know its going far beyond that.

On the other hand, they may or may not be aware that by manipulating it so heavily it could add months to the timeline where it finally wants to rise again and by then BTC will have drowned out their own gains...

Clearly they must still come ahead, but the limbo sucks. I wish Chainlink would prioritze getting added to Bittrex. I'm going to bail on Binance in the new year for KuCoin I think just to play with coins that aren't insta fucked with like on Binance. I'll squat my LINK but I'm moving the rest of my portfolio elsewhere and am going to aim to just avoid coins that are only listed on Binance unless they're like LINK where I'm positive its reaching moon levels along a long enough timeline.

Be a fish and use the whales draft to accumulate. Whales are a blessing in disguise, just follow their patterns.

trash eoy announcement lol everything we already know. Sell now rebuy at a 50% discount next month.

Literally got into crypto right this moment. Maxed out coinbase daily amount from my debit card. Let's fucking do this.

get some ADA too, fool!

do yourself a favor and shove a ps4 controller in your ass

>no bitcoin cash
>pleb
>doesnt understand crypto
>will never make it

I know you think I'm some newfag and you're being hurtful but I've been here since the whole list of boards was on the left side.

Wow, smart guy. Hold on that link.

Anyone else just not excited about the announcement. Like what was there to be excited about in what he said. I was right there was no announcement, fools turned a a&a into it.

kys fag

>Like what was there to be excited about in what he said.

If you're serious and not just trolling then I don't even know what to say to you...

Why so mean

Is it because I'm a brokeboy?

Been waiting on a 1.1k gdax transfer for over a week and got sick of waiting

Fuck link is taking a hammering today, it's days like these I wish I was swing trading my link stack but I just can't bring myself to do it

Put it all on link you stupid newfag. That shit portfolio won't get you anywhere

Well looks like LINK is gonna be sand bagged for another month or two. Why do i even fucking bother getting my hopes up.

Bump. Need more stinkie linkie discussion on this.

this is good, but they really do need to update twitter more often.

anyone got any ideas on how many LINK to a node?

theoretically you don't need any LINK to run a node

Binance puts up huge sell/buy walls if the ETH/BTC fiat prices become out of line with each other to stop people trading between different pairings for profit... 'muh whales'. No, Binance.

How is this an announcement. What is it announcing?

A testnet release date, ongoing work with SWIFT, collaboration with everyone from small SC startups to large fintech institutions, employment information.

If you can't see the writing on the wall then don't buy. That simple.