Apologize

Apologize.

Sold at 700, THE lowest point it went.
>tfw officially a buy high sell low'er

MY BEST FRIEND IS A SKELETON

I am hodling ETH and LTC. I BELIEVE. Ive also got a few shitcoins but not like they will actually moon

LITECOIN AND ETHEREUM ALLIANCE WHEN

ethereum will be in the thousands in 2018, especially after proof of stake releases. ethereum is an extremely safe hold and anyone not holding it is going to miss out hard as fuck in 2018.

I should have sold all my bitcoin for you a few days ago. Sorry ETH.

no doubt about it, ETH is so fucking undervalued especially compared to slow ancient tech like BTC, 2018 is ETH's time to shine.

sharding, raiden, more dApps, PoS... moon mission fuckin incoming

This is really the start of decoupling. ETH will be king in 2018. Massively undervalued (and has been for some time). Bitcoin is a slow ancient clusterfuck, Bcash is just going to confuse and scare normies away from bitcoin I think but hopefully not from crypto as a whole.

Very impressed with my ETH. I bought a few coins a few days ago at ~$350 before it spiked.
It's held very steady and produced small, consistent gains.

Less so with LTC, but i'm still happy with LTC gains as well.

This.

But I'm actually not that surprised at how much retardation is on this board, calling ETH a shitcoin when it does everything BTC/BCH does, but better, and more than just a store of value.

I'm going to laugh my ass off at Buttcoiners if I get to retire early next year when all they had to do was decouple their emotions from their decision making.

Normies will dip their toes in other coins and Ethereum will become the next Apple, Bitcoin will amount to nothing more than a collector's item.

How many ETH do I need to make it

Realistically, somewhere in the ballpark of 50-150 and need to wait patiently for the next couple years

I have 2 ETH, what would I have in a year from now? Or 2 years? I'm happy with just some extra cash personally

Nobody really knows. I remember when ETH began to take off to about $50 a pop back in the spring, most people thought $200 by EOY was a generous estimate, now it's looking like we might break $1000, so who the fuck knows.

Bitcoin will be like owning a Comodore 64 or the first iMac. Useless today, but something you can show the grandkids.

>bought high
>sold low
>bought lower and flipped my stack to reduce losses by ~$18000
>now up $20000
I'd be up $50000 if I hadn't made the initial mistake, but I'm still happy I ended up in the green

>mfw my entire portfolio started dipping
>mfw I've been hodling since last summer and this is standard protocol at this point
>mfw I held

weak handed faggots gunna lern

I have 32 but its only 20% of my portfolio

should probably dump some bitcoin but I'm afraid to bet against the king

I'm so happy I held.

100+ imo. But you can still make some damn good profit with 50+ (since 100+ is already pretty difficult to get nowadays)

Convince me to all-in my BTC to ETH
Would bring me close to your mark

BTC may be considered king now, but with its ridiculously high tx fees and slow transfer times, the train is running out of steam. Literally, its value is 100% based on first mover advantage and name recognition at this point.

But as soon as crypto becomes more mainstream, and normies dip their toes in ETH, it won't take long for them to realize that as a currency, ETH is 100x faster and less expensive to use than BTC, and as a platform, ETH has the potential to host a million other uses (just look at how many of the top 20 coins right now are all ERC20 tokens).

It's only a matter of time. ETH will be king in 2018.

This makes sense to me. But I'm petrified that if BTC goes to $1mUSD, I will literally kill myself if I sold early

Perhaps I'll just keep 1.

If I only have a couple hundred dollars. How do I allocate it. Like if I only have $500? 150 in ltc and 250 in eth? Right now I have $200 in BTC,ETH,LTC,BITCOIN cash. Should I just get rid of the $80 in bitcoin and the 20 in BTC, necause they're so high that is impossible to see significant at that point. So sell those and out in another couple hundered. For $500 is $250 n Eth and 250 in ltc the way to go? If uyou only had $500? I just want to get my feet wet a little, and btc is harc to notice gains unless you have atleast like 5k in it.

well of course, it's never smart to go 100% all in on one coin.

No harm in keeping 1 BTC, because the market IS unpredictable.

Still, the more its price rises, the more BTC feels like a ticking time bomb, and ETH is gonna be there to take over its spot.

read much? BTC is not for daily purchases you nit wit. It’s a store of value. It’s gonna go higher and higher...

lol, even with that retarded ass argument, you would've made much more profit by investing in ETH than BTC last year/earlier this year. btfo

Please come down more

this

and if you think ETH isnt going to 1k you are straight delusional, that is a solid 20% profit sitting there for you to take, free fucking money

Been almost 3 year since I first learned about ETH on biz. Changed my life.

God bless you biz and god bless you vitalik.

ah, an oldfag huh. I envy you. I only got into ETH around may of this year, and still feel like my 300% profits are just a drop in the bucket compared to what's coming.

hold strong brother.

tfw eth is literally my most comfy hold.

thank you based money skeleton

That's the main reason I moved half my BTC into ETH. It's also the best way to handle a possible BCH flippening. BTC's survival depends on it deploying LN on the main network as soon as possible.

Went to Veeky Forums one day on a whim after wanting to find some ways to make extra money, that was February right before the massive bullrun that lasted three months. Thank you user that convinced me to buy 100 Ether. If this keeps up I can buy a house in cash next year

and even with LN, BTC is desperately running out of rope.

ETH's own raiden network is coming very soon.

will I make it with 44 eth biz? Can't wait to stake it if I can. The flippening will happen q1 2018 hold strong comrades

That picture though kek

I know senpai, I can pretty much straight up retire because some faggot on Veeky Forums shilled ETH two years ago.

You think Vitalik gives a fuck what he looks like. This man has more money then we can ever dream of.

Me too let’s goooooo

buy more

As soon as BCH trading reopens tomorrow I'm dumping it for ETH then moving it to cold storage.

Is it time to buy ETH? I want to know if it'll dip to the low 700s or start to rise again.

I don't want to buy at 800

I bought around 28k BZC, how fucked am I?

Bought at 767, this is probably the best dip i'll get. Down from 88 to 84, feels bad man.

Futures are coming soon too. White snorters will put lots of their dirty money into ETH