Etheremon

Holy fuck, this is going to be HUGE.

>training
>evolving
>battling (!)
>earn returns on each Etheremon you own
>roll high-powered mons which will be more valuable

This blows Crypto Kitties the FUCK OUT. Get in or get sad when these are worth 10 ETH a piece in a week.

etheremon.com

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/etheremon/
reddit.com/r/etheremon/comments/7kyhpw/stealing_peoples_artwork/
t
etherscan.io/address/0x8a60806f05876f4d6db00c877b0558dbcad30682
etherscan.io/tx/0x3b8dedb4b496f2e32dfe368734f8f657e2102f0757b698717d4d62c07f3ab5de
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

r8 my portfolio Veeky Forums

its literly a pyramid scheme
>when somebody coughs one you have you get something

please stop you are going to break the network again

A true alpha.

10eth for a fucking videogame collectible card.. pls go kys asap

>3 Palytids
I see you are also a man of class. Palytid is going to be the most valuable by far.

>73 CP Eekape
Ah, simply divine. The smoke emitted atop his visage has an punchy yet dank aroma, with notes of hemp and lilac, owing to his relatively high CP. A truly fine specimen, estimated to be worth a minimum of 1 ETH.

lmao you're mad that I made $3k off a kitty and now I'm going to win mad moolah cock-fighting with digital pets. fucking virgin loser

Check out our subreddit!
reddit.com/r/etheremon/

Ignore the posts showing that the artwork is stolen, its definitely not true and this is a legit project!

are you poor?

>he didnt read the OP
>he doesn't realize that this is an early adopter incentivization scheme (similar to referrals) as to build a userbase for the main platform features when they launch
>he's going to miss out on it day 1 and eventually buy one off of us after he sees people battle etheremon in VR in decentraland gyms

>Dynamouse

oh shit its lit, that design is actually better than 99% current gen mons

Enjoy losing your money.

reddit.com/r/etheremon/comments/7kyhpw/stealing_peoples_artwork/

You are welcome to join us in our TG, fellow Etheremon connoisseurs:
t dot me/EtheremonTraders

Your FUD isn't stopping this train

>what is a dApp
>he thinks swarm content hashes or IPFS hashes can be taken down

you didn't even read the post retard, the devs said they contacted the artist and will remove the art if theres a problem.

i did some research on this guy on DA, he says he has no problem licensing his art if he receives comission. if you read their etheremon submission form - you will see that they only want original content and that they will compensate you for your work.

this is like rare pepe wallet but 10x better

Can someone explain this to me, big fan of pokemon and dont want to get JUST'd by a fucking rattata

Don't worry about him. The people who know anything are quietly getting in—just check the contract. He'll still be here pissing and moaning while everyone else is having fun and making money.

BUY PALYTID!!!!

lol @ retards trying to copy the crypto kitty wave and the retards buying in.

so far they've used the art without permission

lmao @ retards paying $150k for cats you can do NOTHING with other than produce more STUPID cats

>implying etheremon doesnt have massive value in the fact that memes can be created for different mons like
>implying cryptokitties can have memes made for each kitty

You gonna be saying this when you wake up tomorrow and Palytid has hit 100 ETH a piece? Huh? You're a disgrace to the purple ID

The only retards are the ones not buying in right now so they can be the ones who actually make some money.

and so far they have maintained the policy of crediting the artist - and stating that it will be taken down if requested.

if you actually read the source code for the contract, you'd see that the ether held by the contract is redistributed - and doesnt go to the devs.

it's speculated that they will sell rare candies and other things that are consumable.

NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN

The last time I bought ETH was a day before the cat game was launched, I swear I'm cursed.

actual retardation

see

shit tier 'mons, #1-150 are the only true pokemon

>#1-150
You're missing one.

it's ETHEREMON not POKEMON

Some of these designs are pretty great. It's a shame they are stolen, I would have bought some of these if the project was legit.

mew is a controversial topic

they arent "stolen". the developers dont get any of the eth being raised

Can you say copyright infringement?
Nintendo sure can.

God Damn man biz better not start getting flooded with people shilling this scam. Go away fags. Have your own reddit. This is for Veeky Forumsnessmen

This. They should hire the artist.

where is the copyright infringement?

Are they selling charizards?

does nintendo have the copyright on pokemon or "digital monsters that you can buy/sell/trade/battle" ?

>t. corporate cuck brainlet

HOLY FUCK PALYTID !!!

Crediting the artist without permission to use their work is like fucking someone else's girl and sending them a snapchat saying they've got good taste in pussy

So basically this is a game that actually requires some money to utilize? Neat. I'm going to buy all the 0.1 guys and start building my world championship team.

I mean yeah event mons are shit but Mew WAS in the game from the very beginning and there were ways to glitch and catch it without needing any kind of save editors, so it's only fair to include it.

I'll buy Joe for 800 ETH

they said they contacted them and will remove /replace the art if the artist has a problem with it.

the artist themselves stated that they dont mind if people use their art - as long as they get commission and credit.

the devs credited the artist and contacted them for commissions, what is the issue?

>no holograms, no 1st edition
mediocre

Can't they just pay the artist 50 bucks a piece for commission?
they're already making bank off this ponzi scheme

I literally would. I'm autistic enough to have all 6 max IV Ditto used for breeding.

So, Pokemon for crypto.

The fuck has the world gone too.

41 Palytids have been sold already, most popular mon by my reckoning. This is obviously a bullshit scam but if 100 idiots fall for it after I do it'll be pure profit from then on. Hmm...

can you read the thread?

THEY ALREADY CONTACTED THE ARTIST

THE ETH RAISED DOESNT GO TO THEIR WALLET

THEY'RE GOING TO RAISE MONEY BY SELLING CONSUMABLES (rare candies etc)

"Buy this piece of shit, whenever someone else buys you earn a % back"

fucking ponzi if I've ever seen one

Dunno but my Vivorin is fucking ALPHA goddamn. 100cp? better fucking believe it. Perfect motherfucking stat roll.

You guys are right. I just realized that I hate money and fun. I'm quitting Etheremon forever.

I didn't buy into this, but good luck user
I hope 100 people fall for it

No shit but at least you'll be an early adopter and everyone else will be a sucker
It's only the first day and people are piling on.

this is literally the digital version of the beanie babies craze and subsequent bubble

This is going to make cryptokitty look like small time my man.

so when you battle your monsters is it going to be like poke and you take it to the medic or do i have to pay to get it out of hok or is it just dead?

i already have 4 useless pictures of cats, i feel like i dont need this too

After 100 people buy an ethermon, where the hell does the return money come from though? Do you just stop getting it or what? Because each new mon will only be enough to pay off 100 people.

you realize those cats you bought are severely overvalued vs etheremon right?

people paid $150k for a cat you can do nothing with besides pump out more useless cats for resale

I'm guess the price goes up a little bit or the returns become smaller

Explain how this works. Lets say I buy one of the sick looking cunts for 1ETH, $800, what is my expected ROI?

it does

Eh I wouldn't bother. This is probably gonna last a week and everyone will be buying the cheap ones

literally only 2 have been sold so far, I guess the app will really have to take off for you to make your money off. I think it would be more worth to buy 10 of the cheap ones instead of 1 of the most expensive unless you want to take a bigger risk.

depends on your CP roll. 1 ETH mon at a high CP = $$$. We're talking 10, 20, 50, maybe even 150 ETH.

>the first ICO to get sued by Nintendo

literally gambling lmao

Oh fug after looking at the screenshots I have the strongest palytid

>2017
>Nintendo sues the Ethereum blockchain
>2018
>The war with the machines is over. Nintendo has blocked out the sky by firing a Bullet Bill into the sun. Mankind is dead or enslaved. Etheremon is all that remains.

post your CP, nigga

When will they release legendaries?

I guess the 1 eth ones are supposed to be legendaries

pic related

pls god no

I m ready to be rich off this ponzi. I suggest you do the same before this takes off ! Free money

So how do you get money when someone buys? Is it automatically sent to your metamask?

which one of these cocksuckers do i buy? it seems like a total crapshoot and they are fuarking expensive

Buy them all before the normies and Pokemon nerds find out

palytid, Veeky Forums going all in on palytid. shill mission.

Get the ones who haven't beent caught much and the cheapest
Everyone's piling onto palitid even though less people will buy him once the price gets upped

this is actually too complicated to buy i literally dont get it. its too hard....
transaction data? i literally dont have myethewallet and I ned some kind of program. this actually makes no sense. Too hard.

>medium.com/@myetheremon/etheremon-decentralized-world-of-ether-monsters-a4f355971ea2

get metamask

I mean, you're stupid not to throw at least .1 eth down on the purple one, it's free money

Palytid, Cesstoid, Geenee. Get 'em while they're hot.

use the Cipher Browser app on your phone, or the MetaMask plugin for your browser on your desktop

i dont see a link on the site. i dont know how people can even figure this out.

I don't think you can actually withdraw the ETH you earn....

put "MetaMask" into google and install it on your browser.

you can
etherscan.io/tx/0x3b8dedb4b496f2e32dfe368734f8f657e2102f0757b698717d4d62c07f3ab5de

Can someone confirm this before I spend money on this dumb shit.

HOLY SHIT HE'S RIGHT

ABORT ABORT ABORT

lmao you can easily
I just did

ahahahahahaha

Are you fucking serious?

>etherscan.io/tx/0x3b8dedb4b496f2e32dfe368734f8f657e2102f0757b698717d4d62c07f3ab5de
How long did it take for you to get ether into your wallet? I just did a test with the cheap purple one, tried to withdraw 5 minutes ago, and nothing has returned to my wallet as of yet.

DYNAMOUSE MAIN SIGNING IN