Thoughts?

thoughts?

Redpill me on RaiBlocks

Sounds like the ultimate pajeet coin, Rai, seriously?

unironically have 50% of my stack in XRB rightnow.

Sittin on 7,500 XRB myself

Rai is a better tech and doesn't have autistic redditor developers who yell at people on reddit.

just fucking buy iota.
you guys are retarded. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

You know what else is retarded? Smart refugee cities

Don't forget XRB has a working product plus a working wallet!

For real, is it rye or rey? Also if its dag, why it have blocks in its name. Confused ass coin.

100% this. Yeah XRB has a working product but what the fuck is it even good for. Its not taking anyone's place. IOTA is changing the crypto game.

It's a better IOTA at a huge discount

please moon soon

i bought some of this when it was 4k sats, went to buy more and both fucking exchanges crapped themselves. now i cant get it under 16k sats. STOP SHILLING THIS UNTIL I AM DONE ACCUMULATING.

t. Violence.

kek. care to back that up?

One guy at microsoft mentioned iota once!!!!!! Annd an invenstment firmsz but money into itz!!!!!

Nevermind it's run by a literal autist who yells at investors on reddit and doesn't even have a fucking wallet.

this

Buy XRB and ADA for comfy

about xrb - the only thing you can do with the coin is send yourself back and forth, yay.

about IOTA - Part of the IOT Alliance, has BCNEXT on team, Partnered with Ruuvi, Unveiled DAta Marketplace, big list of participants in data marketplace, head of Amazon AWS tweeting about it, Bosch Venture Capital investing big, Q, The Tangle is catchy (rey or rai block? dafuq), Nelson, I can keep going on and on...

IOTA Foundation, Weekly in person meetups, Flash Channels, MAM, Smartcontracts soon, Trinity Wallet, Hackathons, Augmate platform

Working products - Ruuvi tags, Car chargers, Lass air quality control sensors in Tawaiin. More to come by end of year.

dont forget smart refugee cities kek

just bought $1k of it during the dip, don't let me down biz

Except it doesn't work yet. Someone tweeting doesn't mean anything. There's institutional investors in nearly every crypto at this point as well. If Amazon did due diligence in selecting a technology, they'd pick Rai.

And again, the founder of iota is literally an autistic retard. Being acquaintances with important people doesn't mean anything. And it's hard to get partnerships when you call your investors "cancer" on reddit.

also FUCK bitgrail, it's like livecoin but somehow fucking worse

I want to buy more but since yesterday its only going up