give it your energy faggots

Ferrari or Lambo?!

please be true, gonna need that after todays sea of red

oldsmobile achieva

doubled my stack on the dip

WAKEY SNAKEY

nice just bought 1000

Not gonna lie this is fun

Last time this shit happened, lumens went ape shit. Pull up the chart for may anons. Strapped in and ready boys!

ford taurus

perhaps this can make up for roger ver and coinbases misgivings

down 20% because of that fucking horse shit today

>bought at 27 cents
>fall asleep
>wake up
>it's already 23 cents

>trades crypto
>sleeps

lol faggot

is it too late to get in boys?

Hop in baby, we were going to moon before the red sea, now with the price bottoming out it's gonna be even sweeter.

I just bought 10k, come right in brother, the water is warm

Shits about to explode!

I approve this.
Whales on board soon.

- Merk

Anything below 50c is a steal

Fuck yes Merk I’m all in!

Just bought 100k!!!!!!!!!

Let’s do this fellas

Volume looking good

bad feeling

Let’s pump this boys

XLM isnt a pnd you fucking daytrading shitter. this is a long term hold.

to Le moon

I missed the dip earlier so I was going to set a stop loss for the next one but this shits gonna moon next year anyway so i just bought more at 1440 sats

Just put my last $80 into this. Hoping it gives me a good start to next year

will you buy me a lambo user?

I will buy you a Lambo user, right after i finish paying my student loans

You can buy me a lambo too when this moon, even 10 lambos haha

In for 1k. Just got a rocket ship tattoo Saturday, shits my destiny. Lambos all around

We pumping baby any second now

Can I pl have lambo ?

Volume looking tasty

any second now guys iron hand of KEK

I dont know how far $80 is gonna get me but if it does get me to a lambo and more i'll give back some coins to someone here in good faith.

/ourguy/

How do I buy this shit ?

just bought in lads

Make a binance account and then go to your funds page and find ur litecoin wallet and click deposit. Coppy that adress. Go to gdax or coinbase and withdraw litecoin to that litecoin adress in binance. Cash litecoin for btc. Cash btc for xlm.

It's on most exchanges

hurry up and transfer I want to buy some before it goes parabolic.

RIP, binance transfer time claims another

guys where can I store my xlm coins? I have them on bitter but whats a good wallet for them?

1K Lumens.
Will this light up my life?
Or am I gonna be a poorfag forever?

I’m ready.

Stellar has their own wallet

How long does binance take to transfer Eth from kraken? Want to get on the XLM train before it departs.

ok snek now its time. enuf lappy water we r finsihed accumulating and ready to climb the tree

What a badass you seriously got me considering doing the same lmao

if these fuckers make me rich I'll have a rocket and snake tattooed my ass.

Screen cap this and post it in every thread at 2$+. Will deliver.

Ffsake went to bed with a buy order at 1502 which was a resistance but because of this fucked up BTC crash we crashed to

If it reaches $2 I will also get a XLM rocket tattoo get ready for a thread of rocket tattoos bois

I'm convinced one guy is posting all this

RICHES AND LAMBOS WILL COME TO YOU BUT ONLY IF YOU POST
>GOOD MORNING MISTER SNEK
ITT

None of these normies know what a golden cross is. What running period conclude a golden cross? 9 days lol?

hodl so hard you forget you even own them and look again in a year

I will get a rocket tattoo on my forehead if this isn't $2 in 2019

it's at least two

2019 we're looking at 20$, lad.
If literal garbage like EOS can do it, so can this boy

FUCKING LETS GET IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XLM TO MOON AND BEYOND. THAT DIP JUST WAS A FAKE OUT TO GET ALL THE FAGS OFF THIS ROCKET SHIP LOL

follow me bois

Will get something like this tattooed on me

so much this.

where's the money

Better sell now normies, death cross coming to bite your ass.

Don't say I didn't warn you. Stop trading with emotion you fucking wannabes. It's pathetic and you'll never make it. Either hold, or leave your emotional bags at the door.

Let's make it togther

TA doesn’t work in crypto kekekekekek

Apparently you aren't following the chart. Check my time stamps. I warned you idiots.

>doing a fucking really long term TA on a thing on 5 min candles
yeah, fuck off dude

I called the OP on his bullshit for calling a golden cross with literally no moving average. I told you it was a death cross. It fucking was. Now you're telling me to fuck off? Why do I even try to help you god damned retards.

This kind of shit is how Veeky Forums loses people who actually know a thing or two about trading crypto.

hmmm well it will go back up eventually and i'm holding so i don't care

It will, I hold XLM, but OP is a faggot shill making bullshit calls and he should be called on it. Convincing people with lies to make horrible buy decisions.

This guy is right I'm so fuckign stupid for not buying last week and just HOLDING. Please tell me it's not too late.

it's literally only being pushed down by bitcoin looking suicidal. Learn a thing or two about crypto mister stock market.

So when do we start trading in BCH Sats?

Ok, sure, go ahead and buy some more, you got another "GOLDEN CROSS" right now. Fucking dipshit.

So TA master, when does this shit go back up if not now?

AAAAAAAAAAA I AM RIGHT I AM RIGHT MOMMY THEY ARE MEAN TO ME

Yup $2 is Q2 2018.

Just bought 100k thanks for advice to the moon

Had to use this weird Exchange website to get XLM but I bought 2.5k worth.

Since I did the exchange it's been over 2+ hours. Pic related. Should I be worried?

Website is Changelly

You got finessed why would you trust some bs website

Maybe about 5-10 minutes from now. It should be bottomed out.

Here comes a small bull trap. Then bottom before support pulls it back up for the foreseeable future.

I was in a panic. All the reviews state that the money comes but it takes a long time.

That girl is not Asian?

i've used changelly in the past with relative ease but it says on the front page the networks are overloaded, so i'm guessing thats why it's taking so long.

Thanks TA bro.

youre an idiot... even i see the golden cross. 1 day interval for charts, moving average of 50 and 200 days. its not hard to google "golden cross" and pick up the MA used for it and see for yourself instead of moping around on biz calling bullshit calls. google my friend, google will (maybe) make you look less like a dumbass next time

I'm tired of daytrading I'm gonna just hold. 50% XLM which do I buy with the remaining?

Verge XVG, only 0.07 best chance of mooning

ADA REQ XMR, maybe WABI (it's on discount right now)

I thought even with overloaded networks 3+ hours is a long time. Put my mind at ease though. Time to cruise with my LTC,XLM,XRP stack.