Who else lost thousands on BCH just now?

I market bought the ETH/BCC pair on binance but the shit was lagging so hard that the price was up 1000 dollars by the time it was executed. I paid 5k each for 2. I don't think this'll be the last time BCC pumps though so I'll baghold for now.

My portfolio was 98k 24 hours ago. It's 70k right now. Could have bought cheap alts with my remaining eth but I'm afraid this market is going to collapse at any moment now.

Who else got fucking JUSTd?

Yup me too, flash crash ate through my stop loss on bittrex and completely fucked me.

me

have about 4k portfolio overall, half in BTC, half in alts

sold all alts and put into BCC at avg of 0.25

lost about a third of that as writing, so a third of 2k ($700 ish)

not devastating but not good for a normie like myself

BCH is a scam pump and dump shitcoin controlled by 2 persons. They take advantage of idiots like you and they will continue to do so.

You guys are fucking retarded

Thanks for funding the next wave of BCH posters

and you didnt even get quints

i lost 2-300 dollars selling btc to buy bch on coinbase thinking since i saw the news as it broke i would be able to ride the wave.

went from .1369 btc to .125, pocketed 200 dollars

i made all the wrong moves today. should've held but fuck i thought i could buy some bch for cheap

Lost 57k USD. I feel like a linkie.

Guys, what the problem is? BCH just listed on Coinbase/GDAX to trade, not just to sell your forked coins like everyone thought. This is huge, normies will research BCH, buy the fuck out of it, and the next ATH will be knocking on your wallets.

I made 5k on this moon mission. thanks bch.

>be me
>try to ride rdd "pump"
>lose money
>put money in bch at 1800, until the next pump
>bch moons
>learn valuable lesson

Don't chase pumps user. just find a coin with a decent uptrend and stick with it.

2 ETH vaporized into thin air. Tried to arbitrage based off of the GDAX price but then they paused trading. Not gonna hold it, just going to trade back for ETH with my tail between my legs.

How are you this stupid with that much cash

I made almost 500k. Thank you Roger

Yeah I tried playing the carry trade game also with binance. Turned my original $1500 litecoin into 0.47382 bitcoin cash. Of course at the time my litecoin was worth about $1866. So really I paid close to 2000 dollars for less than half a bitcoin cash. So OP 5000 for two bitcoin cash actually sounds very good.

I just doubled my money in the last 2 days wtf are lot talking about

already priced in by the insiders buying BCH this morning, happy bagholding

Adorable.

Cryptokiddies are beginning to understand why stocks are regulated to Jupiter and back.

hahahaha

Kill yourself.

bcore cope

I feel no sympathy for the retards that fall for this shit over and over again
now we have to deal with you shilling this shit until the next difficulty adjustment

>unironically thinks the cryptomarket needs regulation
Lol fucking cuck

Threads like this remind me to not get greedy.

my first moon desu. I made like 25k from swing trading, had 5 bcc prior to the pump. got back in at 3600usd tho, annoying

Blah, I was doing good cause I bought BCC early before the announcement, but then I FOMOed the rest of my portfolio in at .221.

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO. Eating losses now. And shit i sold is going up.

Portfolio was 180k jumped to 300k tried to sell disc. Down to 110k

Same fucking thing happened to me. I woulda made 50K today if Bittrex let me sell.

> See BCH start to go up
> FOMO
> then i remembered BCH is shit, and didnt buy
> tfw when it crashes right after

possibly just hold. it will go up at some point. hope you didnt sell any alts you truly liked

>all in BCH at .08
>coins in cold storage, popcorn ready

get gud faggots

Literally me

Feels good to not be totally retarded

I did. lol. It's my fault for being greedy, but also Bittrex's fault because it woulda worked fine.

Planned to rebuy the shit I liked.

Oldfag. Got it free. Will just hold it along with bitcoin, ethereum, Monero, llitecoin and bitzeny. Bitzeny has most profit potential tho

just think of all the normie chads with coinbase on the other side of the world brothers. They will wake up to a free bch if they had btc since august and then the pump continues.