How do you justify or handle human on non-human/non-human on human relationships in your setting/game session/roleplay?

How do you justify or handle human on non-human/non-human on human relationships in your setting/game session/roleplay?

Exotic entices and may even be what's available. No biggie.

Offspring takes after the mother in racial stats and appearance, one or two cosmetic* traits of the father's race may be taken: beard, ears, skin color, scales...

*no fudging stats for "original" OP races, Adrian!

So, elder scrolls?

I don't.

>no fudging

No fucking!? But user, why no frick-frack with a graceful non-human being such as an elf? You no like cutie Half-Elf child/offspring???

"But I did make it with a hot X babe, and in the end, is that not what man first dreamt of when first he looked at Y?"

user, I'm asking you a question.

Half-elves were a mistake that Tolkien could not foresee.

Anyway
>Eldar not taller
Fucking "fan"-art.

Really OP pic's a 40K pic?

Also I disagree, half-elves are a cute. Best of both humans and elves, combined.

>half-elves are a cute
That's just fucking fantastic, user.

You don't because that's fucking heresy

Well there's just something with naturally attractive men with rugged and short beards with slightly pointed ears and women with very fit frames and slightly pointed ear that's hot. So yeah, HElves are cute.

You can have sex but you can't have babbies.
Also it's hard to flirt with other races because they have different cultures and you mostly end up looking like an autismo. But if you have high cha or relevant skills, sure.

Is dat sum Dragon Cream?

Nobody is going to see a relationship between a voracious alien octopus and a girl cute. Same with xenomorphs alien monstruosities.

The setting I'm playing in right now?

Love is a powerful and strange things and leads people down strange roads. Europa has also been settled by different breeds for a long time.

Purebreeds are rare. Most people have at least some elven blood and most elves have a human grandparent. If the small folk count as a different breed from humans at all is an open question, as they are much like humans at three and a half to four feet tall. Intermarrying is common, and leads to short children that tend to be damn fine cooks.

Less talked about but present in nearly equal numbers are humans with wolven ancestors. Proof that some people can look at a eight foot tall lupine beast and think "yeah, I'd hit that", there's quite a few advantages and few weaknesses involved in being wolf blooded. Healing wounds caused by silver "human slow" is a disadvantage few sympathies with when any other injury mends in hours rather then days or months.

Ogres do not diulite their blood only because ogres always breed true, for reasons that are poorly understood.

The only question that matters is: Will this union produce suitable fertile heirs?

Considering HElves and HOrcs are a thing... Yeah, no duh.

So go ahead, find a loving and carin' elven woman to start a family with and have adorable and beautiful Half-Elven children.

And you can tell your daughter to be married to an elven mage and have half breed kids too.

Settingwise, they are weird, uncommon, but happen - although not always looked favourably on. No offspring is produced. As for game, I'd allow romance, but actual sexytimes is off the table.
Although this applies to human-human stuff too.

You underestimate the power of boner.

Usually depends on the setting and what, exactly, is involved. The Harkness test usually sees liberal application.

In standard fantasy worlds? Go ahead, fuck the elf/dwarf/bugbear/dragon. I draw the line at trying to woo anything non-sentient or too incomprehensible. The Dunwich Horror is a great antagonist, but I'm not letting you sire your own.

Hard sci fi? You're gonna be seen as weird, perverted and probably hated on by both races, but it's possible. Just don't expect your alien waifu to look, well... remotely close to conventional human attractiveness.

Soft sci fi? The fuck do you think the multi-coloured space babes are there for? Just see the fantasy rules above.

>It's in the PHB, so IT HAS TO BE IN YOUR SETTING GM REEEEE!!!!

Why are players so shit?

If they are seen in public together shopkeepers will refuse to serve them and other npcs will be extremely rude. Elves humans dwarves and orcs count as being able to have children but humanoids cannot have children with furries.

PURGE THEM.

Nein.

The offspring are infertile and have short lifespans.

>Ear licking

Humans can reproduce with most humanoids, but only half-orcs are fertile, all the rest are mules

Both orcs and humans hate half-orcs even more than they hate each other, so half-orc communities are tiny, scattered and at permanent risk of annihilation

Half-elves are the most common cross breed, but since they can't reproduce, elves and humans both tend to look down at those who choose to cross-breed rather than marry their own kind

Elves are cool with it, they like trying to new things and humans are sluts. An elf may get bored of them and move on however. Few non-elves live in the actual elven lands.

Dwarves are iffy about it, the more a human is like a dwarf, the more likely it is. The more remote dwarves are less likely to approve of such dalliances, and no dwarf would make it a union.

For Gnomes there is a significant size difference, some like that, some don't. Humans tend to not like Gnomes in that way, too much like children.

Dragonborn are weird due to their fucked up biology. Some like the softskin humans, they could very well be slave-mates in Dragonborn lands, like an exotic mistress.

I don't. Race traitors get executed.

go ahead guess

Barbarian was crushing on this random merchant prince, but then she had to go fuck off and follow the plot, and other NPC decided to hang around and see if she could hook merchant prince up with random cohort NPC.

Traitor.

>other NPC
PC, my bad senpaitachi.

Rebellious children having children

are you ok user? do you want to talk about it?

or...you could end up being autistic fuck like this guy

I like the idea, that general traits would be inherited from mother side.
It guarantees, that Black and White wont mix into boring Gray and qts from both sides will remain forever.

Pokemon Breeding Rules. The offspring is same species as the mother, but inherits traits from the father (i.e. Elf father and Human mother will have human children that are particularly lithe and long lived).

Except for Goblins who are an all female race, who give birth to female Goblins and male of the father's race, which can actually be dangerous for the mom so typically dwarf is the biggest they go.

What would a half high elf/ half Drow look like?

How would they be treated by other races?

DotS.
Also, depends on the conception.
Was it rape? A good drow and a good H-Elf? An evil H-Elf and an evil drow?

It's some fucking ""artist"" around here with an atrocious """style""" and the autistic 40k fag that keeps requesting pics from him

Then we know what must be done.

What about in a classic fantasy setting, with both races acting classically, so the kids mom was raped by the drow.

>raping Elfs
KYS
Elves are literally eligible family tier beings.

>What would a half high elf/ half Drow look like?
Depends on who's the mother. And what couple of traits the player wants from the father's race. I would accept a dark-coloured high elf for shenanigans.

Also I don't use drows, but thrill-seeker dark elfs descended from leanan sĂ­dhes.

>How would they be treated by other races?
As other elves would.

>not going for the dragon directly and breeding your own dragonborn

Dragons are rare. Part of the reason Dragonborn exist.

That's not how dragonborn work you dingleberries. What you would create are half dragons, not fucking dragonborn. Where the hell does this type of idiocy come from?

Dragonborn are dragon people, created ages ago by differing methods depending on setting and edition. But all of them, besides the original 3.5 version, are a true breeding race that does not arise from dragons or other humanoids.

My Dragonborn were originally like 3.5 version, created to be a slave and breeding race to an Ancient Serpent Empire using the blood of dragons. That's why they have fucked up biology, very body horror kind of thing.

Cool, but when it comes to these discussions, the vast majority are going to use the official fluff for them and not your special snowflake setting. Try discussing them as such and leaving your special settings version in your head till asked about them.

>Cool, but when it comes to these discussions, the vast majority are going to use the official fluff for them and not your special snowflake setting

No they're fucking not you idiot. They're using their own preconceived notions of these things, and specifically asking about how they handle these kinds of relationships you're asking things in their own personal context, not in the context of any actual official setting.

So go fuck yourself faggot.

I thought Dragonborn were burly Viking dudes who could shout people to death?

Wood elf.

Is it reverse bestiality if you are being fucked by a godlike being, far more evolved or artificially enhanced, as to make you a mere dog compared to him/her/it?

>muh settan -> official lore

>How do you justify or handle human on non-human/non-human on human relationships in your setting/game session/roleplay?
>your setting/game session/roleplay?
>your setting

I re-iterate. Go fuck yourself faggot.

Basically just recapitulate every real life standard and belief about such relationships that happened about interracial relationships IRL.

That doesn't work with other species with different psychological mechanisms, fey characteristics, or alien behaviour.

Thats a /v/ thing and thus not something we talk about. we still talk about since it's an RPG, but only in the elder scrolls lore general

Probably, but I'm not sure whether that gives you any ethical responsibility to try and stop it in the same way it does to them.

The talk was about what a dragonborn and what a half-dragon is. Not even that user. You are basically stepping into a thread and be suprised that other anons don't understand that your dwarves are 60 feet tall.

why wouldn't it?

Nigger, I am the user that initially posted about how Dragonborn relationships work in my setting.

Then some faggot decided to post telling me that I was doing Dragonborn wrong and that's how half-dragons are made.

Dragonborn in my setting are as I say they are. They exist because breeding dragons was difficult, because they're fucking rare. So they made surrogates from slaves and the blood of a dragon.

They're still humanoid dragon people, which is the extent of what I could actually get wrong about them, but I didn't.

So now you, and that user, can go fuck yourselves.

That's basically the wyvern/dragon argument. Don't be surprised that anons can get confused if you use terms that are usually used for other things by established settings.

I think classically it'd be momma drow doing the raping.

>Don't be surprised that anons can get confused if you use terms that are usually used for other things by established settings.

But its not, that's the thing. Dragonborn were initially made that way, but they were made to be a breeding race. They just have a real fucked up biology. Nothing is really different, that user was complaining over fucking nothing.

100% normal with the majority of humanoid races. Humans are one of the most populated of the races but certainly not the most dominant arbitrarily.

There's surprisingly few similarities among humans. So few, that it suggest that our species nearly got wiped out, surviving an evolution bottleneck. Species with genuine difference, would be more alien.

However I want.

In other words

Depends

On

The

Setting.

>Dragonborn
>burly Viking dudes
Cat Dargonborn is best Dragonborn. Nothing says "fuck your culture" quite like being the living embodiment of a people's greatest legend but being a race that couldn't be farther from the native.

One of the npcs in my game is an elf woman with 8 HElf kiddos and prego with the 9th. Her husband is a retired adventurer who saved her from horny orcs when she first left her elf village to be an adventurer. Now she's a loving housewife.
yes this is my magical realm.

What's the difference between a "human on non-human" and a "non-human on human" relationship?
I'm kinda afraid of the answer.

Nah, you just wanted to bump the thread.

Humans with Beastmen generate Half Humans.

Basically Half Human is the way to go.

It only works if the species are related.
I generally consider Dwarfs to be Neanderthals on my setting and they can interbreed with baseline Humans, Elves, Halflings and Orks. All of them are close enough to be subspecies of eachother.

I always considered Fantasy world Humans and Elves as 2 races of same species.

cute!

weeaboo fag

>hurr-durr-what's-a-filter
I'm very disappointed in you, tbphwyl.

Do you know where you are?

As long as their love is real

I just lost The Game.

God I wanna touch Evangelines butt. And all over really. Le sigh, as they say in my French amines.

No one really gives a shit.

I just played as Big Redguard Cock Dragonborn, personally, and fucked all the poor little nord boys' women.

>a dragonborn and a human copulate

How would fellow DM's handle this one?

Fun but futile. Dragonborn aren't as magical as dragons, and thus can't breed with everything.

Being the cursed race Minotaurs are the only ones who are able to breed with humans.
The offspring of such relationship always will be minotaurs.

Since Dragonborn were created to be living weapons in my game, the resulting children will be dragonborn.

Do dragonborn lay eggs?

Mine gave birth to live young. They were also compelled to obey their creator as part of the ritual that created them.
Thankfully, their creator had been slumbering for thousands of years, but if she ever awoke, she could command the Dragonborn clans with casual ease, and that would give her the foothold to attempt to subjugate that part of the continent with ease.

Yes.