>the only way to ascend to an elder god is to become more edgy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Af6JRDhNBiw
youtu.be/5fF1ZSNTtBQ
youtu.be/qUoUGh6GIkc
youtube.com/watch?v=ICpzoZozwCU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Then I'm at least Nyarlathotep level.

Pssh...How pathetic...If I showed my power level...There would be nothing left...kid.

That won't stop me.

Then do, by any means do it. Let this fucking Universe burn.

>Want to be cool and fit in with new party
>Remember that all of the village boys were impressed when I cast spells in a fancy way and said dramatic lines.
>cast Magic Missile
>"Seven spears of the Pleaides, guided by Polaris, will hunt you unfailingly as if mimicking Gungnir itself! Be impaled, and fall into Darkness!"
>Cast Sleep
>"Fall into the eternal rest, fool! May the endless void take your soul and save you from the grim nightmare of reality."
>Cast Fireball
>"The flames of the underworld will devour you and all of your allies! Burn! Burn into ash and let your soul be extinguished by the all-consuming flames of chaos!"
>Write my name as Forbidden Elegy
>Read as Requiem Taboo
>Carry around a katana that I don't know how to use
>It's named Durandal
>finally find a fedora whilein a dungeon
>put it on
>mfw I'm Cthulu and the party has sworn to kill me.

Irony is a pain in the ass.
Revere life and you should be fine.

*Channels negative energy*
Everything must be destroyed, including me for destroying everyone.

>edgelord is an anagram for elder god

>Gundam Tanaka
>Edgelord Druid
>Elder God of all things nature
>nature is and always will be a malevolent force under his command

heh... why are you so surprised?

I like it.

Sleep and Fireball are surprisingly fucked up spells, incidentally.

>Tanaka the Forbidden One
>Malevolent
Hah, no. Edgy as he is, Tanaka is most definitely a benevolent force. The only time he is truly and genuinely malevolent is when he was forced into the servitude of an edgelord even greater than him.

In the pantheon of Elder Gods, what does Coldsteel have dominion over?

I hope you mean pic related

Nine inch nails (both kinds), jinco jeans and purple (not the gay kind (but also the gay kind)).

Holy shit, I'm crying with laughter.

But only a few tears... heh...

heh... there will be more of those when I'm done with you fools. heh..

If I ever get the chance to get into D&D, that's exactly how I want to cast spells, not even kidding. Magic needs more mysticism these days.

My negroid companion!

>Playing as WIZARD in modern setting
>Selling healing potions to local high melanin individuals while researching their lore so I can summon their spirits as familiars
>Police Detective breaks into the abandoned apartment I'm squatting in, starts waving his revolver around.
>House is a mess, alchemical shit set up everywhere, I'm working on potions while wearing a robe covered in constellations, with two keys dangling off my belt and a ridiculous pointed hat.
>He tells me I'm under arrest, chant an invocation to summon two demonic Devil Dogs to attack him.
>Pick up a huge leather-bound book, run down the hall to a twentieth story window. I can hear him shouting as he escapes my dogs and starts running down the hall.
>Get on the windowcill, start screaming in latin for the wind gods to save my ass.
>An air elemental descends from the clouds and I jump into its 'bosom' as it carries me to safety, high away into the clouds, clutching my book for dear life.

I liked that one shot.

That's the shit I like. I want to cast fireball by speaking Four Words of Supreme Dominance to compel a Lower Lord of Fire of channel elemental flame through me. A lot more interesting than 'I cast fireball', and a lot more fun! Although I suppose it'd depend on the group and such, how much time you'd waste doing all that.

It works best when there's a concrete reason for doing so, like with my summoning wizard above. She [yes she] almost exclusively cast magic through summoning creatures to serve her. Angels, demons, djinn.

Hermeticism is fun.

Don't forget despair of life.

That's sort of how I feel a lot of magic ought to work anyway, but that's all tied into my own personal idealized idea of magic I'd love to implement into a setting. Lots of symbolism, mysticism, pact-making, bargaining, conjuring, and a little personal will and intent thrown in, too. I like it all to be open ended so you could exclusively summon entities do work for you, but it'd be all through various means - invoke this angel for a divine shield once will, a bargain with that demon to summon minions at will once a month and magically compelling the other spirit for three unobjected summons wherever and whenever. Might have to look into Hermeticism now.

My blade thirsts. Dare you test it?

Time to get motivated.

It's also an anagram for:

>Elder Dog
>Deer Gold
>Red Lodge
>Ledge Rod
>Old Greed

But what use do those words even do for an edgelord?

I only count 6 belts.
How can you call that edgy with only 6 belts?

Now the world will finally wake up and fear me... heh

Those are only the belts you can see. You're forgetting about the belts around his soul.

There's 7. You missed the one holding his pants up.

11, if you want to count the buckle-looking things on his boots.

Did someone say belts?

This is literally the storyline of the blazblue universe

why stop there? Mukuro might as well be the Boss from Metal Gear, and Junko might as well be the 5th chaos god.

My edge was crafted by a direct descendent of Muramasa. Once the knife leaves my pocket the latent bloodthirst of the blade is unleashed and pulled towards the enemy like a demonic lodestone.

It is not I that stabs the guilty, but fate itself.

That's less edgy and more chuuni

I forgot about this fucking guy. Im not sure if he's edgy but the character design is a clusterfuck

His character is anything but edgy.

All rise for the edgelord national anthem

youtube.com/watch?v=Af6JRDhNBiw

No it has to be an irl band song. If Crawling is the ultimate emo song, what's the ultimate edgelord song?

We'll here's another nominee for the pantheon at least
youtu.be/5fF1ZSNTtBQ

>irl band song
I didn't realize I posted a link to a song made by imaginary robots that don't exist in real life. My mistake.

There's a difference?

>yfw you realise OP is an anagram for Faggot

Mainstream memes. Besides, SUSANOOH is too good for the edgelords. It needs to be a song that tries too hard to cut deep and something every 13 year old thinks they can relate to.

>Faggot
>Fag Got
>Fag Tog
>Gag Oft
>Tag Fog
>(You)

youtu.be/qUoUGh6GIkc

"By the hoary hosts of Hoggoth!" and all that jazz.

>yfw you realize that "shitpost" is an anagram of "stop this" but they never will

heh... you fell for my trap, baka

Hm, he's not edgy at all but he sounds like a tryhard. And I don't think anyou other magical individuals in the Ventureverse speaks like him.

Is cultured-edge a thing?

Gods? Heh. When I unlock my true powers there will be no gods...

Michael! We're gonna be late for Church!

>elder dog
I would really like to see that

>Grand Dog?

Are you sure? They are pretty terrifying.

heh...

This is pretty up there
youtube.com/watch?v=ICpzoZozwCU

>Thought this song was completely fucking stupid
>Can't stop listening to it a few days after I hear it

But is BM edgy?

Orpheus isn't edgy, he just thinks that magic should be treated with respect because it isn't really anymore. It's why he calls himself a necromancer; it's not because he specializes in death magic, it's just that he sees it as a word that still has some level of mystique to it.

By contrast, the Alchemist (the other major magic character) has mostly just accepted his lot in life.

Really, Orpheus is too nice to be an edgelord. He's probably one of the friendliest, most moral characters in the series.