MTG Spoilers

Cool art. Bad card edition

>aven mindcensor
>bad

no, you're bad

Embalm seemingly has no/little affect on the cards base value. 3/2 Vig for 3 is good for a common, but it has that extra mana dump late-game if it comes down to it.

I really like this card for draft.

What does this even stop in standard? Traverse? Evolving wilds?

Cool Traverse the Ulvenwald you have there, buddy.

That's probably the reason it was reprinted in standard,

In standard*

It doesn't do much in the format, and the bump to rare makes it seem more like filler than anything.

>cool art
>bird man head
>fucking human arms and hands
Lmao no

Miasma Mummy
Creature - Jackal, Zombie

"When Miasma Mummy enters the battlefield, each player discards a card."

I really liked this card. Has a great effect, is a fucking Jackal and is a common!

Don't talk to me or my son ever again.

>aven mindcensor
>bad
Are you fucking retarded? It's the second best hatebear out there.

Give me one reason to play this is standard.

Wait for the full spoilers. If it is being printed in Standard, it'll probably have a purpose. (Or maybe not, Wizards is full retarded)

>give me one reason to play standard
Fixed that for you. I'm sure there are some cards that search basic lands that will get hosed by this. Also, if this card is in the set, you'd have to be incredibly naive to think there weren't going to be some form of tutor. I swear Diabolic tutor is also standard legal at the moment, but it wouldn't surprise me if standard babies are too retarded to use it.

you are wrong

My question is: WHERE ARE ALL THE DARN CAT AND SPHINX CARDS

I have two decks based on those and I've been waiting for this fucking edition for a while.
For now they showed only a sphinx reprint and a shitty cat card.

Traverse the Ulvenwald is being played in Standard and is a great tutor. Diabolic Tutor is great, but isn't seeing a lot of play. There's a lot of cards that search for lands too, including Evolving Wilds.

Guessing Amonkhet and Hour of Devastation are going to have a bunch of tutors.

Embalming on that card is basically pay 2 colorless to play from the graveyard.

If there is enough discard and/or mill in the environment, such as from cards like , Embalming is a way of mitigating those effects.

That art is way too metal for white...
and this universe

>Diabolic tutor is also standard legal at the moment, but it wouldn't surprise me if standard babies are too retarded to use it.
Diabolic Tutor is too slow in current Standard

I'm dissapointed this doesn't have Embalm.

>Embalming on that card is basically pay 2 colorless to play from the graveyard.
How?

No, there are no worthwhile targets for diabolic tutor in standard, hence why it's too slow. If there were good things to fish, preferably engines, people would make it work. What would you even get? Newlamog?

Only thing of significance after rotation is Lost Legacy. At least with current card set knowledge

Yeah how dare they do that in the egyptian inspired setting.

There is no rotation with amonkhet

How do you embalm something that's already a mummy, dummy?

I really, really hope this is the set that allows humans to truly kick off. They just need ONE good one-drop (that isn't Thraben Inspector. Which is COTYAY)

>humans
>being good in an SJW game

>Amonkhet masterpiece
>really cool card
>wasn't in Theros block for whatever fucking reason

What are the chances for this to actually be printed in Amonkhet?

Even SJWs aren't anti-human. Not yet, anyway. They're just anti civilized humans.

Yes they are. They constantly talk about how it would be better for earth, the environment, the universe etc if humans went extinct.

> (You)
>Yes they are. They constantly talk about how it would be better for earth, the environment, the universe etc if humans went extinct.
And cause the extinction of coloured people? No, you're confusing them with a completely different kind of nut.

Am I the only one who hates these borders?
It looks nothing like Mtg at all

>Spoiler season hasn't officially started
>We have like 10 non-masterpiece cards
>One of which is a cat
>WHERE ARE MY CATS AND SPHINXES
Have patience, young Padawan.

>implying that sjws aren't entirely capable of holding mutually contradictory viewpoints
Doublethink called, it wants it's marxist cult back

How does embalming something reanimate it stupid? I just want a bigger rotting rats.

Are you serious? Everybody and their mom have been complaining about the look ever since we saw it.

I assume they meant "+2 colorless", or "2 colorless: now you can play it from the graveyard"

calm down dummydumbdumb

By embalming it again? Are you stupid?

calm down tizzyspazzyfatwrong

Mindcensor is a fucking amazing card, standard babies having no use for it means jack shit.

I am pretty sure both BFZ and Shadows blocks rotate with Amonkhet.

>By embalming it again? Are you stupid?
Okay, let's
>Remove the intern organs of that body AGAIN
>Clean the outside of that body with oil AGAIN
>Wrap that body in tight fabric strips AGAIN

where the fuck are my god spoilers

i need to know if i'm ready to throw my cabal coffers into the trash

pls no bully

>am I the only one
no you're not, have you been paying attention to the reaction to these at all?

Yes, that is exactly what I mean.

Nothing rotate with Amonkhet nor with Hour of Devastation
Return to Zendikar and Return to Innistrad rotates out when the first set of the block following AKH is released

i'll tell you once the full spoiler drops and the b&r list is updated. until then speculation is pointless you absolute idiot.

There's no rotation this year to compensate for the failed one and half year format rotation thing.

Oh really? Shit, maybe I can actually have more fun with Zombies then. Actually come to think of it that also means Always Watching is going to be super strong with Exert cards.

The rotation is in Fall

You weren't there when Glorybringer was leaked? A Wx Exert deck with Always Watching is more than likely if the exert cards are good enough

No more spoiler? Just the Mindcensor?

I think we have non-promo Glorybringer too
It's in another thread though

There

I saw the promo art for Glorybringer but I'd like to see any cheaper Exert dudes to truly be able to get an idea of where i'm deckbuilding.

The crocodile dragon is just a bulk rare? Color me disappointed

>You weren't there when Glorybringer was leaked? A Wx Exert deck with Always Watching is more than likely if the exert cards are good enough
user i dont think thats going to be better than vehicles nor do i believe it can beat saheeli consistently with that game plan.

And normal Trueheart Duelist

I didn't talk about an highly competitive deck though
FNM level is where it's at

Who gives a shit? They're glorified promos. It's not like it's the official border from now on.

Yeah but no new cards. I see this thread with 11 pictures and there's nothing but the Mindcensor.

I think spoilers officialy start on Monday

So with exert being a keyword now, do you think they'll use it for cards with frost breath type effects?

Oh, i always thought spoilers started exactly one month before prerelease.

Need to see more to judge, but "it's shit" tends to be a fairly safe guess these days.

>you may exert as it attacks. If you do untap it at your next untap step.
:^)

>FTK your guy hit you for 4
>bulk rare
dude this one looks staple-ish to me.

>playing standard
>ever

>Not playing sixth most fun format :^)

This version is way too dark.

Other board concept i found on twitter.
Thoughts?

Much uglier

>Egypt themed set

That looks just as bad. Why can't we have a style that looks more "ancient" like an old scroll or papyrus or something. Why does everything have to look like some shitty cg effect. That's one thing I liked about certain old bordered cards, you felt like you were using a page from an old spell book, like these spells you were casting actually had some meaning behind them

i like this, fuck yall

I like it significantly more

Better than the real things anyway

>what was Champion of the Parish

The tokens sheet that was shown a couple threads back, had an exert counter so you can keep it straight. But without it, a lot o people are going to forget who does and does not untap

I don't see what everyone's probable woth the name and type line is. Yes it should be centered around the line itself rather than the card, but I already know what the cards are called and what they do. When I first looked at these, I honestly didn't even notice the name, because I was more concerned with the art and style/border. Plus the rules text, which is the important part, is clearly legible. How many times do you draw a card and read its fucking name to know what it is? You don't. You look at the art and maybe reread the rules text if you want clarification on something.

Traverse the Ulvenwald
Attune with Aether

Wow 2 cards better run 4

This is significantly worse.

>it's too hard to place a coin or put a card upside down to signify two taps

?????

Are you retarded?

>yeah the cards are unreadable trash but I don't have to read them so they're alright

You fucking mong

>didn't get the joke
Man these thread sucks nowadays.

Yeah, that's what my group ended up doing with detain, just turn the card 180 degrees.

>spreading the notion that Egyptians were black
Way to keep the lie running, mtg

They're sjws m80, they'll gleefully spread any piece of retarded disinformation that serves them, if only to virtue signal to other retarded cultists that they too are a retarded cultist.

Just look at how far they've taken the "women are oppressed" meme in the name of blatant self-interest? One of the two sexes has the power to decide which of the next generation live and kill the ones they want to kill. How oppressed they are!

I play with a couple of spare pokerchips in my dicebox/tokens so more often than not whenever something doesn't untap/detain i just put the chips on the cards and then take them off on my untap step.

>ONE CARD
I swear you are worse than them

Fictional environment guise :D