Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1416: Hot Date Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YDz3WtwskTY
youtube.com/watch?v=236ly0ApPqg
youtube.com/watch?v=A1jothqmqHw
youtube.com/watch?v=x1EHW0cH_dQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ORWLBGDvDZ4
pastebin.com/GPdQLSBV
pastebin.com/nU3S0inB
pastebin.com/97CY6uKc
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50203511/#50212374
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How hot is she?

If you want, I can post what I've made for first/next, and you can rip it to shreds and keep the 'good' stuff from it. I'm about ready to give up on it, so this way it wasn't a complete waste of my time.

Jumpers, what kind of armor do you wear into battle?

Rolled 72 (1d100)

Roll to seduce

You succeeded, user!

Finally fem black manta is mine!

Fun fact. Samus is named after a volcano.

I usually dont. I wear a suit. Its classier.

The armor I wear tends to change depending on when the setting in question takes place: in settings based on the modern world and the future, it's this sleek futuristic armor that looks like a cross between samurai and ninja in appearance. In more past-based settings, it's usually a more traditional samurai looking armor. I don't even really know why I wear it, it just happened at one point in early chain and the style grew on me.

I strip naked, it makes people really uncomfortable because I do it slow and in a really wonky way that makes people kinda think I am autistic. Then I kill them with my laser eyes.

I recently started working on a suit of solid gold plate armor kinda based on gilgameshes only much more durable because of the enchantments. I am not sure where I want to go with it yet, I may need to get some more gemstones and maybe aetheryte. Truth be told I dont really need armor at this point but it really looks cool, that and I think Im kinda stuck with my gold obsession from dxd, the drawbacks gone but the need for gold remains.

I wear The power Armor summoned by my driver belt into battle.

for day-to-day stuff I wear Hellclaw Boots combined with the fashion perk from high school of the dead which in retrospect probably works better as armor but doesn't give me the wide combat toolkit of the driver armor.

What custom magic systems have you guys come up with via your mighty jumper insane combos or watnot?

speaking of driver belts , jumpers, what transformation gimmicks have you created yourselves?

Here Are some games I've ported over to gashat

my level 99
youtube.com/watch?v=YDz3WtwskTY

my level 50

youtube.com/watch?v=236ly0ApPqg

my level X

youtube.com/watch?v=A1jothqmqHw

My level 10

youtube.com/watch?v=x1EHW0cH_dQ

My level 5

youtube.com/watch?v=ORWLBGDvDZ4

Where I can find powerful loli vampire that would be good companion ?

Something practical and nice. I have a million magical spells woven into me to keep my body intact. I also have regen.

Armor is heavy, clunky, and clumsy. I'm also masochistic, so

Well in dxd I created a system heavily based on magic circles and runes printed on coins. I probably should have said the coins dont need to be gold, ah they will figure it out eventually.

I have Fashion Non-Victim, so I wear enchanted bracers and anklets. It's also the easiest to coordinate with whatever I'm wearing at the time. Goes with boardshorts, those weird-ass monk outfits with the slits on the side, or a neat suit.

The Tower of Fate.

Overlord.

Blazblue.

Touhou

Jump Hellsing as a male, take the Alucard perk, and combine it with the Abridged Drawbacks. And then just hang on. We're_gonna_do_some_kinky_shit.jpg

>abridged

Admit it, she'd just tease you with her encyclopaedic knowledge of /d/ and then slack off to go watch Adventure Time while you jerk it in the corner

Can't really watch Adventure Time if his 70" plasma screen tv is smashed into a million bits, can she?

I used hero bbs to make a bardic magic where rock dealt damage, metal gave buffs, country made people suicidally sad. Basically magical instrumental stuff and vocals made the spells do.specific things.

Evangeline in Negima is both great and powerful.

Also really bored so convincing her should not be hard especially if you first break her School hell curse

I just have a magical girl transformation That is actually all the Transformation items I've accumulated combined via that option in Decade.

Isn't she also hopelessly tsundere for Negi's entire family line?
>Inb4 'jumpers has perks* for that!'
>TL Note: perks means dick

>second spoiler

Yeah no that's basically what it all boils down to every time an argument happens.

well she is in love with Nagi but then she finds out that he was married since before they first met. She gets over it. And exploring the multiverse is something she canonically wants to do. and being around fellow immortals would dewfintely help her mental state.(see end of negima beginning of UQ holder)

>that harem

Jesus how does Negi do it? Even Issei's hassled as hell with his smaller one

whats the strangest thing your jumper has dated or waifued?

Are there any good means of soul storage/resurrecting that I can grant to non-companions?

I'm pretty early on in my new chain, but so far I'm specializing in power granting and minion production. Since I can't monitor every mission personally, I'm thinking of a system where select minions are able to collect souls/consciousnesses from fallen minions, to place into new bodies at a later date. My army has a pretty even mix of robots and beastmen.

High Quality Vienna Sausage.

I 'dated' Adjoran in Infernals. It was an...interesting experience.

One of my growing collection of Kamen Rider devices, but only if I'm serious about the affair. Otherwise I don't bother with armor. I usually keep a couple of force shielding charms on me anyways. Well, at least now I do. I got a little cocky in Steven Universe until the Drawback Gems cured me of that. Makes it easier to fool people I'm a squishier target than I appear to be.

I just swap between systems on the fly. Really throws opponents off when they think they have your style of spellcasting down and all of a sudden you're breaking your own rules.

>Looks at his current crop of Companions.
>Own Half-Sister
>Hellsing Nazi Vampire
>Vampire Half-Demon
>Friendship: The Entity
>Hard Light Projection with the ability to control water on a planetary scale.

Just pick on you like. I've got others. Apparently I don't date or waifu anything with a Strangeness Rating of less than 8. I dated Pam for most of the ten years of Archer. I regret nothing. That woman taught me things. I may have also dated Ankh once during Kamen Rider OOOs. But it was to draw out a Greeed, I swear!

A sword.

I have regen so cuts are meaningless.

Rolled 43 (1d100)

Alright guys Im geared up and ready to take the fight to the badgers. Lets see how I do in redwall.

Rolled 78 (1d100)

HAHA! Roll to see how badly you failed.

Rolled 79 (1d100)

Umm ouchies. Well then.. chances to survive?

Well at least that is something.

But badgers are friend, not foe.

You should try that against the wolverines. Or did you go vermin instead.

>I have regen so cuts are meaningless.

Were this not a thing in real life I'd be questioning all the why you'd jam that in.

Im a snek.

Shalltear is a loli-esque vampire, she's very kinky because her creator was a very pervy guy.

Warhammer Fantasy Dogs Of War has a 16 year old looking vampire. She's not loli, but close enough.

Aura is Best Girl.

Serious question. How do I cure autism, zombieism, vampirism, and lycanthropy? I missed supernaturals cure all.

You mean Mare of course. Aura is obviously a boy.

Depends on the setting, since some are more magic, others are more biology.

Well I am looking for something that would work in multiple settings, from nechronica to buffy to overlord to star trek if need be

Ever since I got the frickin' Archipelago from HTTYD, I find myself buying more and more giant properties (like Noblesse' Heart of Civilization) and making more and more islands, while regretting not making similar purchases in the past.

Have you ever found yourself in this kind of situation or similar, /jc/?

Nothing I know of beyond the one in Supernatural.

Heroes has something that says it cures everything but....

In Hearts of Iron, do imported companions get an allegiance/background for free, like in the other Paradox Grand Strategy jumps?

Check KnK.

Doctor Ninja
You'll have to do it one at a time, but you can cure anything with an extremely dangerous, life-threatening procedure.

Oh I forgot about Evileye she's a loli vampire as well, but less evil and powerful than Shalltear. Not as cute as Shalltear.

She hardly counts, couldnt even beat entoma with a full team and spells directly targeting her weakness.

who are you trying to fix?

Lots of people, nechronica girls, some nice people in bad situations my cousin

I can't way to see best boy arriving to save the day animated.

Not her fault if she can't beat some min-maxed creation of a top tier guild. She actually gained her strength by herself through training, not leveling in some game or getting it programmed into her.

Remember who did the cartoon version. We will never see any more of the series anime.

I think bik boss enry can take her.

Wasn't a second season just announced though?

Entoma is a beast of a battle maid. She's incredibly diverse and while no where as strong as others in AoG, she has access to resources, and equipment that is above what anyone else has access too. Her maid outfit is probably Legendary in quality, Blue Roses gear for most part is probably Legacy tier.

So even if they're roughly similar levels, Entoma & Blue Rose. Entoma has the gear & diversity of powers. Even with the insecticide, she was holding back. It was Demiurge that showed up, accidentally killing two of them.

Second season was announced. Prepare for several episodes of lizards! Including the cutie albino one.

Because when it comes to Nazarick, we must maximum wank Ainz-Sama and his children.

Well, there's Babette from Skyrim. We can now get canon companions there.

Sims alchemy might work: the Potent Cure Elixir does cure zombie, vampires, and werewolves of the game. Not sure if it would work in other settings. No idea about autism. Probably destroy the internet or something.

Its like a level 100 WoW player being dropped into a D&D world where most can't get past the newbie zone, and even the toughest are still stuck on Vanilla. Where you're in Legion.

Even your weakest follower would be a match for group of the strongest fighters. This due the fact as a player, you've dedicated time & resources making your followers great. Plus Entoma was on an order not to kill. If I remember correctly.

Bull fucking shit. Wow is nowhere near close. It is more like taking level 40 dnd pcs with minmaxed stats into a game with level 5s.

Hey, everyone...

Was there ever a time when you cried tears of joy? Can you still?

Sorry. I just finished Automata.

Anyone working on Necron jump? I would love that tech and body. Saddle I know shit about 40k lore and ect.

Alduin and Harbinger.

Yes, it got weird.

>WoW is nowhere near close

I dunno, some of those Artifact Weapons sound like World Items to me.

>Staff that blew up Draenor
>Staff made of pocket angel
>Gee, Billy, why does Mom let you have TWO Frostmournes?
>Staff of Cause An Ice Age
>Talking staff of godly-avatar-killing
>Fist of being the key to elemental god jail
>Staff of hide an entire continent for 10,000 years

Don't forget the Resto Druid staff, which was the first tree to grow on Azeroth AND is the gateway to the afterlife of avian beings.

>I dunno, some of those Artifact Weapons sound like World Items to me.
You mean basically like any endgame rpg weapon?

>>Fist of being the key to elemental god jail

Actually, the shield that comes with the fist is the key to the elemental planes. The fist itself was just made by Aman'thul the Titan Highfather.

Yeah, pretty much.

>Staff of hide an entire continent for 10,000 years
Hell of a staff.

>not including Titanstrike
>only the gun that channels the power of an entire planet's weather system with each shot

I ended up in a relationship with a curious Dark One during Metro, inadvently bonded as life partner with a Hideau while in Gargantia, bunked with a Newtype in Gundam, Zentraedi from Macross... It all for the sake of deepening understanding between our races of course. I think I might just have a thing for the exotic with near-human evolutionary offshoots.

how does the latter work?

I was kind of annoyed that they skipped a lot of stuff in the first season. But I'm going to be even more annoyed if I see more than two episodes of lizard. Better yet, just put all of that shit into an OVA. We can just skip all of Volume 4. And while we're at it we can cut like 90% of Climb to save on screen time.

Fucking Climb. I hate his character. At least the Lizards were interesting. Climb is just stupid.

Negi is a man of many talents. Time management being one of them. He literally time travels to simultaneously keep magic secret and go on cute date with people.

You can easily wank yourself as being part of that family. Just take the Gift of the Thousand Master.

I wear my companions into battle

I'm a fan of things like tiny forcefield jewels and portal capes, so folks don't even know I'm wearing armor.

Well, let's see-I updated the metaphysical firewalls in DeSu a little: pastebin.com/GPdQLSBV

Strictly speaking, in hindsight a few of my spells are almost magic systems themselves: pastebin.com/nU3S0inB

A while ago I...agreed to assist in devising a means to harness friendship in a similar fashion to Entity Shards. Mistakes were made. Enough said: pastebin.com/97CY6uKc

Even among beings like Prayala and the Cloud of Darkness and SWLIHN-my original marriage is probably one of the oddest.

See, she wasn't just some fire elemental-she was the concept of stellar fire itself. This meant I had an obligation-nay, a DUTY-to go forth and introduce myself to other aspects of her in new jumps.

This resulted in me serenading some very confused and angry Judgements in Fallen London. And propositioning Amaterasu for a threesome with Kiara in Fate/Extra. And accidentally causing a vampiric mass extinction event after the emergency life-saving sex in Mage: The Awakening that created Sunny.

Crying.

Why would I cry in an extreme of positivity. The secretion of saline fluid is utterly meaningless for fire ignited from perfection.

My Virtue-modifying charm Unrelenting Unity of (Virtue) physically prevents me from comingling sorrow and joy. The tension that builds up as a consequence is a necessary sacrifice, but at least my other charm Heartache Chastise Catharsis allows me to release it productively.

Any inconsistencies are why such Charms exist. Like the moment right after Gurren Lagann when I regained my memories, and realised I could never go back and look Simon and Kamina in the face again even after everything we'd achieved together. Crying because their world does not deserve to coexist with a monster. With joy, because for a decade I was accepted by people I once would have killed on sight.

Wasn't someone working on a knights of sidonia jump?

No? Haven't seen a claim for that recently. You can claim it if you want

I'd say Dirge has a finished one buuuut we all know that's just going to cause salt and misery.

Go ahead and make one.

>the gun that channels the power of an entire planet's weather system with each shot

...I take it the dwarves have finally invented magitech while I wans't looking?

>Climb

Who?

Working on? Not as far as I know. Though Dirge did one that isn't technically finished, but he OK'd jumping it:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50203511/#50212374

And also a no. Necrons would be tricky to do, since their society and the "average" Nemesor's a bit tricky to pin down amidst all the quirky exceptions, and Nemesors aside the average Necron is literally robotic in personality.

It's on the fucking drive, you cuck.

The one on his drive is finished as far as I know. With a scenario in place I don't think he's going to pull another reformat and double the size or something

Relax, the shitposter got himself banned a few threads ago. Happy days are here again.

"The shitposter" is more than just one person, user.