/cyoa/ General - Choose Your Own Adventure

>Throwback Thursday Edition!

Other urls found in this thread:

monstergirlencyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Scylla
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mmm, gonna have to go with the slime.

Is there a Neptunia CYOA?

There might be one, but it only appears after looping the Nep anime ED a few hundred times.

Fuck
You
I
Won't
Do
What
You
Tell
Me

Nice, this one wasn't over 8MB

My nig Skelebro, obviously.

Additional new monsters for this?

>The Minotaur
The Minotaur is a fit, muscular monster who makes it a point to pose as much as possible and show off his physique. Fitness is his passion and he loves to share it with others by showing off and by educating others in the ways of brawn. If you spend time with him he will teach you his secret workout routine that can get you stronger faster than most other workout routines. You gotta eat big to get big, and he'll provide you proper nutrition to bulk up and maintain those muscle gains.

>The Golem
The Golem is a stoic and typically silent creature. You almost missed him when you looked around. He doesn't have much to talk about, but if you choose to spend some time with him he will show you the garden he's working on in a room where light shines down from damage in the ceiling. He has a wide collection of flowers, herbs, vegetables and miniature fruit trees, and he'll let you pick some of it. If you are quiet, sometimes birds will appear in this tranquil place.

>The wyvern
The wyvern is a distant cousin of the dragon. It has the intelligence of a golden retriever. It enjoys playing, and somehow has acquired a leather ball that it cherishes as a treasure. If you choose to spend time with it, the wyvern will play ball with you, bopping it around with its snout and tail, and will playfully wrestle with you. If you manage to tucker it out, expect it to rest on you, snuggled up on your chest.

>The Water Elemental
The Water Elemental resides in a fountain in a larger room in the dungeon. For the most part it keeps to itself, but when disturbed it will try to figure out why it was bothered. If you choose to spend time with it you will find that he is a master of trivia and enjoys riddles. He also is somehow surprisingly good at twenty questions when dealing with living, deceased or fictional people or characters.

Did you forget that there's a third page now?

Here's a less-compressed-but-still-under-8MB version.

I didn't know that existed but thank you for being a demeaning cunt! Does it make you feel better about yourself?

>people posting my stuff already.
Im fuckin flattered m8. But have a more updated version of the second page.

Meta meta

So next time I should strive to be as offensive as possible while also refusing to provide what the other person didn't have? Noted, thanks for your input.

Thanks man, thanks for not being a cunt too. I didn't have time to read the whole thing but it looked good at a glance!
I don't know how the page 1 file ended up being over 8MB when I got it from the archive.

Flowing Beard
>Fire Powers
>Flight
>Superpowers
>JUSTICE

Box A
>Immortal Beard God

Nice.

Gonna have to go with skeleton bro.

Is the Monster Girl Survival Island CYOA too lewd for Veeky Forums?

It was made on Veeky Forums so... no

Probably yeah. Post some mundane dragon related stuff instead.

Very helpful.

Err on the safe side desu.

One of my favorites.

It was made here. Man up.

I'm working on updating it with the new batch of Monstergirls that was added, and possibly adding an optional page that makes it less of just an imagination sparker and more of a proper CYOA. I just couldn't remember if I got it from /d/ or Veeky Forums.

Place your bets folks! How long before angel resposts her lesbian-lollygagging-in-space build!?

Nice. Will you be updating today or soon™?

Almost certainly not today. It's Thursday, so I should be able to finish it by the weekend if I don't get distracted.

Is it lewd? Did you include the Jabberwock?

Requesting a Dragon themed CYOA. Comfy, violent, lewd, whatever. As long as it has dragons in it.

It's about as lewd as the first one; I may add more deliberately lewd things in the added pages after the descriptions of the girls. I am attempting to include every girl on the Wiki; I've only gotten up to "Gargoyle" so far.

Next question. Is this girl from MGE?

May as well just post this one then.

>Almost all mundane or fantasy
>Nothing futuristic or cyberpunk

There IS a Scylla, but that's not her picture on the Wiki, which are the picture I'm using.

monstergirlencyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Scylla

>Scylla with human butt
Beats what I have!

K O B O L D

F U R R Y

>being anything other than a Black Dragon-Turtle

There is literally no difference between furries, scalies, and monstergirl lovers.

I become Donkey Kong, and none of you mother fuckers can stop me.

That's exactly what a furry would say.

- said the furry

When will you admit you only like the animal parts of a monstergirl?

Ha! You're still firing in the dark. Come back when you learn how to aim.

You don't really know what you're doing, do you?
Look, you're a furry. Shouting "n-no YOU'RE A FURRY YOU MEAN POOP" doesn't hold much weight.

I'm not really into animal like monster girls.

So. You wanna make a build or not?

Nah I'm not gay. We really could use an actual succubus-waifu cyoa

I just used it to make an Incubus (female).

How stupid of an idea is it to take the succubus and the will-o-wisp? With the addition of other worlds, Candy now seems a bit of a liability when I can have a much more versatile succubus that eventually helps me gain powers. That said, part of me just wants to have Candy, Residence, and Succubus just o lounge around getting my dick wet.

But he's still a dude. You just ripped off the dick and glued a cunt on.

Meh, I have a thing for reverse traps, so it doesn't really bother me. To each their own, eh?

I like reverse traps too. I like them being born women not dude's with a surgical vagina.

>surgical
>magic demons that defy logic
Your imagination is sad, bro.

Gujira's demonstrated it's not gay if it's a succubus (male) and there's plenty of options to feminize him and make him a her.

You're projecting too much realworld baggage onto a magical sex demon. Calm down.

Tli
Nels
Residence

Honestly most of these are utility. I don't need much from nils, depending on how you define the size of a family. Nels seems like she could be pretty useful.
I'm sure all of them could be charming companions. Instant magic house is a no brainer.

Valkyrian/Fae Protector
Yuriko

Valkyrian/Fae Protector is interesting, and I'll probably need someone to protect me. Yuriko I suspect will just make any adventure 100% more cozy.

Modern world with private magic twist; because the rest of them seem to have worse social problems then we have, and I like to feel special.

I stand by my point. I like my women being born women not men turned into men with vaginas and wombs.

Please point out where on the biological life cycle that a fictive, magical creature from a fictive, magical plane is "born"

You stand by a point that has no bearing in this context. You're picking one of her many pre-existing "sons", not building one from scratch. It's perfectly fine to imagine that they were born that way, and their bimbo succubus mother is just too stupid to tell.

Kay.

Fuck you, I'm not wrong. You're wrong. You're double wrong for disagreeing with me.

Were you planning on posting the last two pages?

There's more?

Were you gonna use the last two pages?

Yes. The first of the two pages being mostly like page 5 (in that it details more potential deals), but also having four mystery options (which would be revealed in the latter of the two pages).
If by "use" you mean "post a build for the CYOA", then no. Just wanted to know if the one who posted 5/7ths of the CYOA wanted to post the rest, or if I should do that.

>you mean "post a build for the CYOA", then no.
Of course.

I see some minmaxing potential in there, so I'd need to fully figure that out before I'd have a build to post, and I can't be bothered with that at the moment.

>Nel
>Alva
>Jade
>Residence

>Will-o-Wisp

>Hidden World

A king's destiny, property, servant, and vassals - and who can stand against a king?

What sort of magic can trapped demons power?

SPACE MAFIA

>Career
Gang Initiate
Trader's Apprenticeship
Diplomacy Degree

>Starship and Vehicles
Star Yacht (3200) (20% OFF!)
Chopter (1300)
4x Hover-Bikes (1000)

>Armor/Attire
Modern Local Attire (FREE)
Finer Fashion (500)
Hard Light Shielding (750)

>Weapons
Hydra Shotgun (450)
Laser Assault-Rifle (550)
Revolver (150)
Power-Fists (200)

>Misc/Other
Business Investment (650)
Penthouse (800) (20% OFF!)
Holocomm (250)
Galactic Chart (400) (20% OFF!)
Mega-Drugs (200)
Morph Mask (450)
Insurance Implant (800) (20% OFF!)

>Special Misc
Tuition Fee (2000)

TOTAL CREDITS SPENT: 13650/14000

>Companions
Miguel Castillo
Chen Lei
Enrico Petrini
Ilac "The Lilac" Chirfunz
Poltergeist

>Homeworld
Kimaruthus

>Perks
A-List (Kimaruthus)
Yes, Boss (Kimaruthus)
Regular (Rock-Nest City)
'Ardboy (Rock-Nest City)

It's a bit strange to see Gilegameshu act this way.
>Ladyknight Tammy
Chose her before even reading. Ladyknights a best!
... but having read her, I can't waifu a retard.

... do people seriously want to fuck Candy? She's a literal bimbo. Hell, she's even worse than one. She's tits with no personality. Can't even do anything but fuck.

>Own residence

Tarelya sounded cool but I'm not up for any wife/husband swapping Just her suggesting it ruins her.

>Valkyrian/Fae Ladyknight waifu
Not even fair to the others how great she is.
We're all going to be Heroes of Justice. Protective but submissive Ladyknights are the very best.
Pherophine's artstyle is great but I'm not up for pleasing a succubus. Yuriko's abilities are pretty cool.

>Regular world but with magical stuff superimposed
Gonna be really cool. Urban fantasy is my favorite genre.
Pretty varied worlds, well done! I think I would like it a bit more with options to improve myself instead of just waifus. Makes it a lot easier to fit into these other worlds.

Guys.

I just got the best
for real
the BEST idea ever.
Guys listen.
We make an RPG.
Right?
And the classes...
still with me?
The classes are made using CYOAs.

Okay, but for real, a tabletop RPG with classes made using these cyoas would be pretty fun to play.

Like using and for a Hobbyist Class, or all of these
for a spaceship pilot/space ace?

>Name
Siegfried "Heartseeker" Gulino
>Education
Detective Training and Entertainer Tutoring
Mother was the great dancer Amelia Heartseeker and father was a cop named Rolando Gulino.
>Starship
Phantom Cruiser
>Fighters
Glider
>Mech
None
>Vehicles
Hove-bike *free
Armoured Gravcar
>Armour/Attire
Modern Local Attire *free
Hard Light Shielding
>Weapons
Revolver *free
Grenades (EMP)
>Misc/Other
Jet boots *free
Holocomm *free
Morph Mask
Galatic Chart
Turrets (Laser) 2x
Scanning Wand
Eroticorp Package (Sexy Present)
Entertainment System (All)
Medical Laboratory
Business Investment (Strip club)
Holodisk: (Languages: Russian, Japanese, Spanish, and French) (Business and Yoga)
A.I.
House (Own)
Portable Medic Cache
>Companions/Crew
Vincent Bell
Kale Hudson
Boss Pal
Nayu Keeplep
Karkwell Da
>New Home
Kimaruthus
>Citizen Perks
A-List
Youth
Pheromone Gland
Suspicious
The sexy adventures of "Siggy Heatseeker", undercover detective/stripper are a go.

I started to do something like that for D&D, but never got very far. D&D basically already is a CYOA for CharGen, anyway. Just... spread out.

RaptureAnon

Question: What would you call a symbiote, like venom, that you're more in control of, than it is of you? Is it still possession -5 or a weaker form that's like -4 or -3?

>Galaxy
One of the more useful effects considering I can't scratch myself, and has a nice design that doesn't look way too tacky.

Also, anything involving scratching the ground sounds like a great way to either ruin your nails or get lots of dirt stuck under them.

I'm not too familiar with Venom, but from what you're describing I'd still go for -5, or at most -4. It doesn't sound too much of a better situation than the one described in the CYOA, so you'd get around the same number of points, I'd say.

Mine downloaded over 8 megs too for some reason.

OC maker here, which would you rather see: A CYOA based heavily off of lovecraft (complete with san loss) or a silly thing about being a draconic NEET?

they both sound good, but i think i'm more interested in the draconic NEET.

>A CYOA based heavily off of lovecraft
Obviously. Hasn't been done much.

We're oversaturated with comfy shit. It's all the same always. "You can do what you're already doing but now you get money and a waifu. Yay you"

Draconic NEET.

Lovecraft. I'm already living as a NEET.