Other urls found in this thread:

lh-crypto.io/referral/682b656e-465c-4481-9b00-7ae26dcf91d6/main
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

funfair my dude

also xlm and icx

Put it all in bitcoin cash

XEM

LTC

Charlie Lee (creator of Litecoin) has connections at Google and all throughout Silicon Valley. Plus his connections with mainstream financial media like CNBC and Bloomberg.

Also, LTC has faster transaction times, lower fees, and better infrastructure.

Impressive shilling. But I already hold some LTC

Put $700 in ETH, $650 in RDN, and $650 in SNT.

Ignore the link/ark retards. Bet on the projected future apex with heavy development.

HODL more

EMC2

It can't be down forever. Can it?

ALL IN ON LINK & ARK. GET IN NOW OR YOU'LL BE SORRY!

Well played

NO GO ALL IN ON LTC RIGHT NAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What's up with status coin?

get on the XMR train my nigga

w-who is that

You won't regret it cause after BTC passes $20k in 2018 LTC is going to surge past $500 for sure, why give up an opportunity like that? Buy more LTC before it's Christmas and the holiday chaos robs you blind cause you know you going to need the extra dough to pay yourself back for the gifts and holiday bullshit we shell out everyday, I will be right there with ya, I hope you take my hand with me as I join you in buying more LTC tonight.

Bring the ETH network to normies through apps. Development is currently heavy.

Also the Raiden Network (RDN) is solving transaction speed for partial off chain but verified transactions fast as VISA.

HOLY SHIT IT'S LIKE YOU PEOPLE ARE IGNORE THE OBVIOUS SO TO BE KINGS.
ETH & XMR.

Is LINK a meme? no delusional bag holder Linkies pls

Buy NXT, hold for a week.

I've stopped buying released coins and just spend my money on promising ICO's. Crypto is so fucking stupid atm that any shitcoin with a half-decent future jumps up 400%- 500% then "crashes" down to 200% on it's first day of exchange. I usually sell 30% then hodl the rest. Get on LHToken user. I've already thrown a disgusting amount of ETH at this. It’s an already established and profitable business, guaranteeing 20% annually, monthly ETH dividends. You can even use it yourself to invest in forex if that sort of thing gets you hard. Top 100 by EOY 2018 no doubt.

lh-crypto.io/referral/682b656e-465c-4481-9b00-7ae26dcf91d6/main

RDN

Scalability and IoT will be huge in 2018, ethereum has the network. RDN will be necessary to scale it.

yes link is a meme.
don't buy it.