DMs, how many rolls I need to pass if I wanted to rape someone player character?

DMs, how many rolls I need to pass if I wanted to rape someone player character?

I seriously thought about it and
no, you can't do that

But if speaking pure mechanics, Grapple to hold down, repeat a few times, dex to get it in, intimidate to make resisting stop

No rolls needed because you aren't in the game anymore. You're out of the group, now get out of my house.

>not letting your players act in character
I shiggy diggy.

>letting your players wank off in public

It wasn't in public, it was in a dungeon!

Well, you'd need Grapple checks for every round. An average male last, what, 6 minutes of actual penetration? So thats 60 rounds of grapple checks, or thereabouts.

Cool. I trust my iron-like muscles and great stamina.

Rolled 20 (1d20)

I roll to identify this as bait.

>Critical hit
Ouch.

But I actually did it once. The GM face was priceless. The rest of the group laughed but that guy got pretty mad.

man you better have some fucking good justification for pulling this sort of nonsense.

If it was an organized event between two players as a dramatic scene, I would be ok with it in a story heavy game as long as they talked to me about it, but in this case I probably wouldn't roll for it, just narrate it. I don't really want to game-ify something like rape.

I also won't let player characters attack each other without express permission from the other player and without clearing it with me first. Rape is just another form of this.

>man you better have some fucking good justification for pulling this sort of nonsense.
I'm an orc, I can't help it.

You have to pass real life rolls, to avoid my fists.
No one pulls their pathetic rape magical realm bullshit in my game.
What kind of pleb is making this thread? Fuck.

Not adequate. Characters without free will don't make good player characters.

>I also won't let player characters attack each other without express permission from the other player and without clearing it with me first.
That's kinda lame.

I like how upset ppl are, but there is a whole game based on rape (VTM)

I also enjoy raping the resident elf (male).

What's kinda lame is one player disrupting the group and the session to satisfy their own ego. I'm the GM here, it's my ego that needs to be satisfied.

>You have to pass real life rolls, to avoid my fists.
I usually focus on dexterity so I'm probably okay.

Are you okay with we killing your GM character? Because one of my partners did that in another game.

I as GM do not have a (one, singular) character. I have a selection of NPC's, any of whom the Player Characters are free to attack at any time. Sometimes it's a massive headache for me, but that's ok.
A player disrupting the game is not only a massive headache, but actively unfun for the other players and will probably result in feelbads and new character sheets at best and the dissolution of the campaign at worst.

Sad, it was pretty epic seeing the GM character die.

The GM made a character for himself, a werewolf who was like our leader. One of my partners made a few deals with devils and become very powerful. The GM allowed it. Then he got a sword that ate souls and increased in power, so he started feeding a lot. Then he decided to go and wipe out all the PCs.

The GM, sensing his power threatened, then pulled some bullshit of training in another dimension (yeah, seriously) and jumped several levels fast to make his character much more powerful than his.

After my friend wiped the entire table he went after the GM. One of the powers he learned was a powerful crippling spell, which he critically hit on him. The GM character however suddenly gained an immunity over it.

My partner then decided to summon his main guardian demon to help him, but the GM said the demon refused because he didn't feel like it.

My friend then suddenly threw his sword and the GM character grabbed it... but he had forgotten my friend had put an instant kill spell that would be cast if anyone but him used it. The GM tried to call it no fair, but we made sure to pick and show him his own character sheet who didn't have any immunity over that.

He finished by making the archdemon of the story suddenly destroy the world.

Good times.

you, your friends and your GM seem like bad players but also bad people to play with.

>having fun is bad
Kek.

Shooting heroin and listening to Mingus is fun too but if you do that all the time you're a fucking idiot as well.

>killing the GM or a PC is like using heroin
Kek.