DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR

live gods>corpse god
General chaos thread

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Nurgle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I AM THE EIGHTFOLD PATH

This is true. The Corpse "god" is just a parasite and is no different from the Chaos Gods need for souls.

Chaos is accepting the reality of a situation, regardless of how ugly that truth might be.

all i ever wanted was the truth

What can I do to please all 4 chaos gods at once?

>only 8 folds
Amateur

whoops forgot pic

Chaos smells lmao

THANK YOU

Get into an orgy, then murder everyone in a blood rage after, but have it so it was all meticulously planned. I'm still figuring out where Nurgle fits in.

roll around in it afterwards

Your Gods won't be alive for long, M80.

Star Gods > Warp Gods

this is a good picture.

so let me ask you heretics, is Nurgle actually a pretty cool guy? obviously his subordinates love him, but is that because of the warp twisting their minds or because he's not a psychotic asshole like the other chaos gods?

Naw he really is nice.
It's just that his ideas on what nice are don't jive with most peoples opinions.

He loves all his children. The downside is you kinda have to live in filth and be covered in pus.

That's half the appeal.

You'd think him and Slaanesh wouldn't get along, one being all things gluttonous and one being all things beautiful. But they do. That's how chill Nurgle is.
No one hates him except uptight cunts like Tzeentch.

Fuck all y'all

Even tzeentch doesn't hate him like khorne hates slaanesh. they have a very friendly rivalry. nurgle just plays his foil to keep him from getting ahead of himself and fucking everyone over

he's also in a committed relationship

"nothing personal, actual chaos gods"

"Nurgle is also the god of other stoic emotions, such as: inevitability, empathy, kinship, happiness, struggle, love, tradition, mercy, and memory."
1d4chan.org/wiki/Nurgle

any man thing gods < best best god

Shouldn't he be busy being Archaon's bitch?

Everyone at the orgy has to have and STD of some sort

why is it eightfold anyway? Is it because the chaos star has 8 points?

he loves you but in a twisted way. Nurgle spreads his love by infecting billions with horribly painful diseases and his followers are in constant agony as well.

It's a bit like how slaanesh followers/hellraiser cenobites find pleasure and sensation through painful mutilations, followers of Nurgle find joy through disease and despair

The whole "chaos gods have positive traits" is pretty much a fanfic thing. Chaos is an objective evil

There's no Nurgle world where the people are truly happy and loving, just twisted hellholes of disease and decay where the mutilated masses have been tortured for so long they've been driven insane and "love" it

don't feel pain you mean
it makes no sense to give slaanesh more power. their lack of ability to feel pain and overall endurance is their greatest strength.

lying to yourself, servant of the dead emperor. there's a reason its the primordial truth and not a big fucking lie

you know this board has fallen when I prefer this over all those fucking xeno waifu threads.

>year 40,000
>worshipping gods

I know you're hurting inside user, but big Papa Nurgle still loves you. Feel his disgusting, slime and feces-covered embrace.

Friendly reminder that Nurgle is Love
and also life

>chaos

>Gods that got beat by their own tin cans
>Turned into tiny ducking shards
>Compated to the Ruinous Powers

Sure, user.

The eightfold path is a real world philosophical concept, a part of Buddhism.

You're probably right for the setting but that is absolutely the reason for the name.

Physical god > gods consisting of autistic rage, squealing, Veeky Forums shitposting, flu, and Tumblr.

>He worships a rotting corpse instead of a living one
LoL-ing at your life.

>living corpse

That's because Khorne's sacred number is eight. Only the berserkers like Khârn speak about the eightfold path.

So i want to get into the tabletop but I can't decide which chapter of CSM to collect

What would user recommend?

>is Nurgle actually a pretty cool guy?
No. Long and short of it is no, Nurgle isn't nice. Any niceness Nurgle projects is just to encourage you to learn to accept your shithole life and never try to improve it.

I like Alpha Legion personally, in 30K they can take units from other legions, fluff wise they ally neatly with other units and they never feel like you're playing them wrong no matter your list or tactic.

Can you play Alpha Legion in 40k?

Yeah, they're basically just a vanilla list though but heavy on the cultists.

It's not good but csm aren't good

It doesn't matter if they're not good so long as they're fun to play

Imperium: Know your place. deviation is to invite destruction, destroy the deviant.

Slaanesh: Indifferent mom wanting to party and remain young. Hollow and vapid, even at best.

Tzeentch: "Here kids, be a dick to one another to prove you're smartest so daddy will love you besties."

Korne: Angry dad who failed at football in college.

Nurgle: Papa gives you gifts. His warbeasts just want to love and be loved. Every single one of his followers and creations is family, and treats you like the good kind of family.

Nurgle a best. A BEST!

> best stargod was completely bodied by prime emperor

lol

Yeah, you're right. Just like the Imperium of Man doesn't have any positive traits. 40k is basically Lawful Evil vs. Neutral Evil vs. Chaotic Evil.

Do you even believe in Chaos?