Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

The most generic thread starter of all! What has your party been doing recently? Any cool/cute hijinks?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=riL8ClHQ1MM
youtu.be/m-3uAzEKyVU
youtube.com/watch?v=ny24zPeQLks
myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1159252
youtube.com/watch?v=47r2VvjwWDE
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71015/a-generic-pathfinder-adventure-title
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My party has been doing nothing lately because we haven't have a session in a few weeks. But that changes tomorrow!

Tell me, how would your PC respond to realizing the prominent NPC alchemist of the guild has been doing experiments with demon blood? Does the answer change if you PC had been fighting against a demonic blood cult?

Rolled through town in a Universal Carrier. Swore at a poisonous doll clone of the BBEG. Made a makeshift stretcher. Fell for the BBEG's contact poison traps yet again. Forced some thugs to fight while crawling on the ground because they were slipping on their own blood.

You know, there usual.

The party hasn't fully formed yet, but two of them had a cute adventure on a boat. There was girl-on-girl bonding and a big tentacle monster!

Which are the most stupid monsters in Pathfinder?

Ah yes, generic cat ear loli girl, here to alert the government about your browser history. Its easy to play pathfinder, there is only one path, straight to animu prison, and you will have no trouble finding it

Not the Vilderavns

>Gloriana and Cashmere's adventure is cute with a dash of lewd

What's the other three up to?

Accidentally burned down the witch cabin which contained a rare item and a quest item. Still wondering what the DM is going to do next session.

Wood golems are pretty dumb.

PCs.

Does your character have a HENSHIN pose and theme?

youtube.com/watch?v=riL8ClHQ1MM

Blingmaker the new waifu meme game, prove me wrong.

>Maria, redheaded bastard blacksmith girl who knows she's hot and clearly flaunts it with her choice of breezy, forge-ready clothing.
>Anna, eccentric and intelligent woman with a sensible fashion sense and good manners. A champagne liberal (in the good way).
>Tanith, brunette, fit and from a good family. LE but the right way. She selfishly protects and lavishes the things she loves and desires, including people.
>Seska, bold and shameless awoo punchgirl who makes no attempt to hide how ripped her body is.
>Wekta, giant amazon with a domineering attitude and wild hair that probably matches a wild attitude.
>Samanha, athletic half-elven girl who enjoys working up a sweat with hard labor.
>Milre, smol warrior who chased a first love and has just gotten over him. Footwear fetish, shortstacks, whatever.
>Myrna, incredibly attractive half-orc sorceress with a dragon's blood and hoard-making proclivities.

Out of those with stat arrays posted, we have:

>Samahe with 8 Cha.
>Milre with 16 Cha.
>Myrna with 20 Cha.

Truly this is the golden age of waifus.

My party recently bought their first ship and set sail from Rickety's Squibs. Hittin' up the juju pirates on Mgange Cove and heading to Tegeg for some undead shenanigans. Good thing I homebrewed it to be undead monkeys as I am basically adopting RuneScape's Monkey Madness quest.

Oh yeah, its definitely the new waifu game.

The fact that it immediately shoved WWW back into obscurity is proof enough.

That's Samanhe, sorry. Keep on getting it wrong.

Goblins.

Seriously, I get the feeling even Paizo is sick of those things by now. They were never funny in the first place, but they just kept pushing them as the face of Pathfinder for years to the point that I seriously start getting pissed whenever my players start talking about them.

What benefit does not applying give you?

It's also got a few decent husbandos so far, so it seems.

SwimmingEagle should bring out Amalthea.

It's required by divine decree.
youtu.be/m-3uAzEKyVU

I've been playing a qt grippli priestess that heals squadmates by licking their faces with her slimy tongue :3

Dude's running like three games and in another, I think he's got too heavy a workload to be applying to new games.

He dropped out of LoBaF, after all, and that was probably the best chance to get Amalthea accepted.

What creatures/races are a better representation for the mongols, huns, and steppe raiders/warriors?

It was a limited cast pre-game. They'll get their own as well before the first formal Session! I'm predicting something really cute will happen to Bon-Bon!

Why the fuck do all the disgusting anime-loving degenerates play Pathfinder? What attracts you fucking losers to this game?

I'm gonna put glamered on my armor just for an excuse to use this.
youtube.com/watch?v=ny24zPeQLks

autism

Hey user.
19 Cha
myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1159252

Crippling autism

Hobgoblins. Failing that, centaurs.

See

It's you user! You're why I love being here!

The more options a game has, the more likely one can re-create something in its system.

It's not just anime, but anime characters tend to stand out among all the vidya and book characters and historical figures getting ported over to Pathfinder.

WWW is in a custom setting.

Blingmaker is in GOLARION, in BREVOY with all the BREVOY BANDITS with their STRENGTH to PROFESSION (MIDWIFE).

Golarion is infinitely more memeable than a homebrew setting.

Sure does!

youtube.com/watch?v=47r2VvjwWDE

Anime-based degeneracy is the static caused by cultural feedback loops between Japan and the Americas. Animation became anime, monsters become monstergirls. We got hooked on the degeneracy and started buying DVDs, signal boosting the worst the industry had to offer.

Have a Veeky Forums-related succubus.

My god.

DELETE AST
DELETE BALANCE

t. triggered SCH

I've literally been able to recreate almost half of the main cast of One Piece just with Pathfinder, this game IS western anime.

>Not WHM
SCH was still relevant in Creator
;_;

I guess, its kinda sad tho

I wanted to shitpost about the doll waifu

Legacy of Blood and Fire, for that matter, is in GOLARION, in KATAPESH, but the GM just rewrote the country to allow for something other than slaves and drugs and life being shit.

But how are the husbandos?

>Because I fled from my life of banditry, I can now apply my Strength modifier to my Profession (midwife) checks. A stuck baby is no match for my rippling muscles!

SCHs seem more likely to be salty to me. I dunno why.

Are /pfg/ games an oligarchy where only the same players get repeatedly accepted into the same game, again and again and again?

I wanted to app to LoBaF with my Dandy Ranger Div-Spawn Tiefling with a grudge against Genies, but I just couldn't be assed.

no

Shilling my E8 Eberron game again; I wanna see some apps before the deadline tomorrow! I don't care if ye lack crunch to go with a character's backstory/etc, just apply and i'll give everyone an equal looking at!

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71015/a-generic-pathfinder-adventure-title

SCHs got salty because they weren't top dog, but WHM literally got their shit cucked for the entire tier.

Alright, taking bets here; who's going to be the king of this new kingdom? Someone posted, or someone as of yet only memed?

The only constant is that the same players keep on getting rejected.

Exhibit: DHB.

I think he'll get into one soon

I believe in him.

My heart sank when he couldn't make my game.

I genuinely really liked his character.

WHM's still the king of panic buttons and healer deeps though.

A-and don't forget that they're better in Leviathan EX!

Somebody else is going to have to answer that, every time I start writing my post I keep focusing on making them sound silly and it comes off like they're a bunch of assholes.

You can't fail publicly if you don't try.

But LoBaF is far less memeable because the setting isnt REALLY a Golarion thing, it's pretty much mostly homebrew.

It's going to be me. I'll fist-fight the other potentials for it if I have to
and I'm not proficient with Fist

And what, nobody tried memeing the homebrew aspects? Nobody jumped on some weird magical realm shit or dragged a random NPC out to start waifuing her?

I expected better of you, /pfg/.

The issue is panic buttons or the extra healing output aren't needed in any relevant content, they bring less rDPS, basically no mitigation, and worse MP management.

Maybe SB will save us.

Wait, so is the other kingmaker still happening?

>Kingmaker games
>Actually happening

ahahahahaha

Yeah, that's fair. I'm mostly looking forward to seeing what SB's going to do to skills myself, because fuuck I have four bars full already, I don't need more Squeenix.

People love assholes in shoujo manga though! Let's hear it!

What are the choicest Blingmaker memes?

I was going to do something similar, but a Bloodrager and a Mamluk that protected people from genies.

>kingmaker
>actually happening.

Depends on whether the group decides to give the crown to the one who'll provide the biggest bonus, or the one who seems most appropriate in-character.

Myrna is the obvious choice for having 20 Charisma, but if it's not her, then it's probably going to be one of the two black knights--and Kyras is the more adorable of the two.

RotRK, right? Ditto, I wanted to compare ridable-dragons with him! ;~;

So far? Let me think...
>BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS BANKS
>NODACHIS IN MUH BREVOY REEEEE
>Kyras x Milre
>"I want to lick Seska's abs"
>Anna is an old maid
I think. Might be missing a couple.

That's...not a bad idea, actually.

I hate this.

I'm not really happy about it either, and I'm one of the characters getting memed.

I don't know I just hate that a campaign that looks as shit as this one is the new meme

'comfy' is a codeword for 'lazy garbage'

BANKS BANKS BANKS is less of a Blingmaker meme and more of general screwery from the kingdom building rules.

Still, it's the first Kingmaker game in evidence so far.

I answered this last night, but!

>Gregory, awkward cute bookworm half-elf magus. Very thirsty.
>Invictus, literally a joke.
>Kyrus, a lower-class tiefling who hides his race and station behind solid iron and rides a black stallion. Knows how to bake bread. He's a big guy.
>Andrei, a redheaded, outdoorsy and down-to-earth man with a pet spider. He was saved from death by spiders and decided to start leaving offerings, which resulted in one of them adopting him.
>Azuk, a wild man with a wild ride. Dark-haired, tan and Veeky Forums as fuck. Doesn't trust wizards, he's brave and brash and probably pretty fun to be around. He's a big guy.
>Sigmund, tall, dark and handsome and from a disgraced noble family who wants to reclaim his birthright. Hot-blooded, probably a passionate lover.
>Stanislaw, tall, dark and handsome but grew up in the isolation of a monastery. Secretly a noble and the son of a claimant. A happy guy, kind of hotblooded.

At this point the only issue I have is that "brash and brave and boastful" dudes with dark hair are almost a stereotype.

Out of those with statlines posted:
>Greg has Cha 8
>Kyras is Cha 15
>Andrei is Cha 8
>Sigmund is Cha 16

they're all shit because Kingmaker is one of the worst APs

How exactly is it "comfy"? None of the apps really seem "comfy", more closer to "edgy".

Your failure can't be public if no one knows it's you.

Also, and more importantly... No one is judging you for not getting in a game here. Either someone wasn't applying for the game, and they don't care enough to pay attention anyway, or they applied but also didn't get in, in which case they're in the same boat as you, or they applied and did get in, in which case they've got a game to focus on.

I kept hearing this shit as described as comfy

You sure that wasn't Molthune Knights? This is mostly getting described in terms of greed and waifus.

Molthune was a prime example of the comfy problem

And the bamboozle problem.

RIP

>Kyras x Milre

For what purpose.

I think "comfy" was getting bandied about back when the game was still first being suggested. Now that everyone's got to buckle down and actually make their characters, "comfy" is getting tossed aside in favor of writing quality and nah, I'm just joshin' ya, it's just waifu/husbando shit and shipping.

Because /pfg/ has spent more time on hentai than it has on sex ed.

>Your failure can't be public if no one knows it's you
Roll20 has usernames. You'll eventually get something resembling a reputation if you keep posting, not to mention you may have played with other /pfg/ people before. So you do have some face to lose.
>No one is judging you for not getting in a game here
Except there are people that are and the fact that this is a judgement process.
>or they applied and did get in, in which case they've got a game to focus on.
Yeah, and they get to have lots of fun I don't get to have and still probably have time to laugh and mock all the queers that didn't make it while they hang their fun over our heads.

Seems like it could be really cute but goddamn PF Vices rules for dick length make it sound horrifying.

And that's not even touching on the fags the constantly obsess and gush over the characters that do get in. I'd be able to deal with it if it was just fucking green-text, but people constantly talking about this shit like it's their next favorite anime is what tears my shit up.

>while they hang their fun over our heads.
Unless you're salty about reading greentexts that don't have you in them, it's pretty much only the anons who never cared about getting in in the first place that are doing that.

The same anons who switch between waifuing PCs and then hoping they'll get raped. The same anons who never will think any male character is anything but a skinny weeaboo fuckboy. The same anons who are fickle enough to laugh at those who didn't get in one moment, and will pounce on whoever did get in to start declaring them cuckolds at the slightest opportunity.

The kind of anons you should never, ever pay any attention to.

>Because /pfg/ has spent more time on hentai than it has on sex ed.
Haven't we all?

>Your failure can't be public if no one knows it's you.

Friendly reminder to blacklist anyone named SleepingDragon or Lcd.Lsd as they will make a character and then never show up/ GM one session and then disappear

As pointed out, if you keep posting you get a reputation.

It's even worse if you try to use the /pfg/ system. 2d10+2 is not going to make for a blissful wedding night.

The characterfagging needs to stop.

Isn't that 13 on average?

You're forgetting one important detail: Magic.
Get her a wondrous item with continuous enlarge person or alter self, and have her chug a few potions of bear's endurance.

Speaking as the fag who compiled the dudes and dudettes, I actually like several of the male apps and I genuinely appreciate the effort their players put in.

Like Invictus is a straight-up joke and we're slightly glutted on bastards and hotblooded disgraced nobles with dark hair, but a couple of them could be strong elements of a fun, healthy party.