Work at Coinbase

>Work at Coinbase
>Know that you're about to release an announcement for the implementation of bitcoin cash
>Sell all your BTC and buy BCC on leverage, easily 10xing your stack

How is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

ccn.com/coinbase-to-integrate-bitcoin-cash-support-by-january-of-2018/
twitter.com/coinbase/status/943290391419174912
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

well actually... its not

FUCK YOU THATS WHY
FREE MARKET BABY

god i wish that were me

how would you catch them?

Bobby axelrod move right there not even hating

imagine being some code monkey intern at coinbase and hearing from the other intern next to you at lunch that coinbase was adding a new coin that night

imagine going home and having 8 hours to capitalize on that knowledge.

its not fucking fair

well, the fbi and irs could take all coinbase employees trading account history and see if they bought bitcoin cash on personnel accounts

pretty sure crypto is unregulated you nignog

lol so?

Yes it is, BTC and BCC are commodities not securities

What? No one cares. There's no insider trading violations in crypto you mong. The Sec doesn't govern Bitcoin cash. Fucking imbecile

yeah, because laws take awhile to implement

everything done in crypto is illegal in all other trading environments, so what makes you think they arent fighting it? they already say crypto is a security

Fuck all of you depending on the gubment for this shit.

Crypto is meant to be unregulated, fucking faggot.

>commodities not securities
soon

I thought you guys don't want government meddling? Then don't expect government to protect you from this. YOU wanted this.

lol moron
read slowly next time

still illegal

theyll get you on other stuff if they cant pin you on the specific law that doesnt exist. Theyve done it before

Life's never fair. And don't act like you wouldn't seize such chances yourself.

Being jelly is an ugly characteristic in humans.

You niggas want decentralization without the thieves, cheaters, and liars? Libertarians are funny.

This seems likely. Remember, Al Capone didn't get got for bootlegging or murder; he was charged with tax evasion. This wasn't a case of "we don't have laws for this", obviously murder was illegal, but they didn't have enough to convict him so they dug until they found something else they could use.

You're an idiot, it's not illigal whatsoever ever. All these groups on discord and telegram flourish. There's nowhere that governs collusion and insider trading in crypto.

>government ensures there are no thieves cheaters or liars in the conventional stock market

For now.
This won't last forever though.

perks of tthe job bro. SEC can BTFO they love this shit until it works against them (their money)

Learn to code and then work at coinbase.
???
Profit

There are no insider trading laws on commodities because it would be fucking stupid.

the wolf on wallstreet guy literally went to jail for something that wasnt a law yet

Obviously . It takes forever to implement laws. They are already infiltrating and making regulations. If you think boiler room pump and dumps are going to be allowed youre a fool

Who else here is going all in on ripple in the hopes that it goes up on Coinbase? 7000 ripple in mah wallet

You dumbfucks would have the government come in and cook the golden goose because of some insider trading in crypto of all markets. This market is manipulation incarnate.

Are you making loads of money? If yes, then shut the fuck up.

>buy monero
>make hitbtc account with fake info
>sell to btc
>make bitmex account with fake info
>transfer to bitmex
>margin long 100x
>reverse
>ez gains

CFTC Enforces Insider Trading Rules and Aggressively Pursues Its New Enforcement Authority under the Dodd-Frank Act. On December 2, 2015, the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (“CFTC”) issued an order (“Order”) instituting proceedings against, and settling with, Arya Motazedi, for various violations of CFTC Rules.

>expecting honor among thieves

this shit is gonna crash and burn. its only a matter of time

I'm about to dump $10k USD on a mining rig. Any suggestions?

>Commodity Futures
Not a commodity

so you are saying the neets with 8 digit portofolios will become poor fags again?

ya

don't

For everyone saying
>SEC doesn't care, there's no regulations
Then why doesn't Coinbase/GDAX allow trading on margin unless you are backed by $5,000,000? Or are a licensed trader?

trading coins is no different than trading cfds. how stupid can you be to think regulations arent coming?

Sorry, should have specified, NOT btc

the news of bch coming to coinbase was public knowledge for months
>ccn.com/coinbase-to-integrate-bitcoin-cash-support-by-january-of-2018/

Tell that to propane companies who can pull your tank with xxx gallons of a commodity in it without obligation to refund if you choose to switch providers, or any other such “commodities” contracts.
T: fuck you Gas companies

macbook

Yup. And they’ll invoke some retrograde audits into this. You’ll see. Too much $ they can grab to let it go. Won’t be any “grandfathered in” shit

>where’s Nitti?
>in the car

lol you labor uneducated wagecuck

now you know why working at coinbase is more valuable than a basicbitch 6 figure salary

this guy

I like that fucking guy

that's cool. show me a cost effective macbook(I have one, but I'm a PC fag) rig that can handle more than half a dozen gpus and i'm on board hah

You just need some knowledge of how a decentralized network works and then put up a node logging IP-addresses.

Guess what suddenly showed up in GDAX IP-address space? A Bitcoin Cash node.

Must of us also know which one is next.

Of course they're gonna exploit it for profit, no one is going to give up thousands or millions of dollars because "muh morals".
Coinbase even tweeted their employees have had weeks to prepare for this pump-n-dump just as long as they did it on the down low. Just grow up and deal with it or get out of crypto now

twitter.com/coinbase/status/943290391419174912

Pretty sure he was joking, Corky, you know, because MacBooks are overpriced and expensive as fuck. Holy shit do you interact or is the aspergers that real or are you exhausted from trading

But certain 3rd cousins twice removed of said employees may or may not have such scruples

There was another attack on wtc?! Fuuuuark gents.... 12/20 never forget....

Holy shit, how Asperger's do you have to be to not pick up on sarcasm? I'm blushing for you.

You’re cute when you blush. I was only pretending to be retarded

this guy

You could say the same for almost any big exchange and coin. Stop being such a gd babby.

You realize he was quoting your pic? Why did you post it?

Why shouldn't it? Information asymmetry is a constant in every human endeavor, just accept it and move on

First mover, and I'm right. Any other questions?

this