Why isn't there a Yugioh thread?

Why isn't there a Yugioh thread?

● Duelingbook
duelingbook.com/
● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/jpok5ejx0fvlu5k/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy-nopics.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook, yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugio.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Starter Deck 2017 (March 25th)
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)
●OCG: Cyverse Link Structure Deck (June 17th)

●TCG: Structure Decks Machine Reactor & Dinosmasher’s Fury (April 13th)
●TCG: Maximum Crisis (May 5th)
●TCG: Pendulum Evolution (June 23rd)

Your choice of OP image answers your question

What's wrong with Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon?

Not him but it's a synchro-pendulum with a cliff of text

How difficult would it be to sell First Edition cards from some of the earlier sets, like Summoned Skull, Tri-Horned Dragon, Time Wizard, Mirror Force etc?

They're all in near mint condition of course but is there even a market for it?

Collectors? Goat players? I honestly don't know. I'd say go ask /dng/, but I don't think you'll get an answer.

yugioh is in a really bad spot right now
until links come out the game is dead, since no one wants to make decks that rely heavily on the ED until the meta establishes itself this summer

Because YGO is the cancer of TCGs.

was that really necessary?

Anyone autistic enough to shitpost in a yugioh thread is autistic enough to delete their own post because of a spelling mistake.

>He doesn't know about Weiss Schwarz

I've got a similar issue, I sold all my meta relevant stuff in a nice binder for cash.

Now I'm left with shitty mint foils of older cards (man-eater bug, blue-eyes shining, b. skull dragon) that all have a tiny bit of value together but I don't want to like twenty or so $2 cards all separately.
Hell I'd even price cut them hard because I know they have no use in a playable tcg.

Yugioh mostly just has never taken root here. which is a shame the game can be really fun. Just so long as people get to know ahead of time if you're running any hyper competitive decks or something that's more of a side deck.

No one likes to walk into a game thinking it's going to be a friendly fight only to end up getting zoodicked.

That being said for awhile i've kinda wanted to see if a group from Veeky Forums could make a campaign out of mimicing the shows.

There's a quest on /qst/ that's kinda that. It's only started recently (Last sunday) and we don't have a good deck yet but give it time.

Goddammit really? I was thinking about running a Quest about being a Fusion infiltrator in Synchro...

After I finished Arc-V

Everything after GX was a mistake

Veeky Forums has always had an unnatural hatred of yugioh.

just out of curiosity, is "opponent puts x in his deck" a "common" effect in ygo?(common meaning it's not only on one junk card with contrived effect)

what do you mean by "opponent puts x in his deck?"

>monsters cannot be special summoned
SS is on the game from the start you doofus, also pendulum was far from their biggest fuck up. Xyz and specially rank 4 was

I'd argue for links being the biggest fuck up, but they aren't out yet

I'm actually looking out for links, it may bring back synchro toolbox like it was right before Xyz era.

There's already a 1 card combo to make an indestructible nat beast + multiple firewall dragon.

What you said is a fucking understatement.

You sound like a big baby.

As a beginner, i'm thinking of buying 3x Rise of the True Dragon Structure Deck and 3x Yugi Muto Structure Deck to start playing with my friends. Is that a good idea? Can i upgrade those decks to make them semi-competitive on a LGS scale?

>Return to Hand Effects
>Send to the Deck Effects
>Send to Graveyard Effects

Not only are you whiny, you are bad at it too.

They'll be decent at a casual level, but I'm not sure how they'll hold up competitively.

Even with some upgrades?

Even with upgrades, you probably won't be topping your locals with them.

as with every top deck since 2008, what's in your extra deck?

Here's the best budget Structure Deck upgrade you can get, for the next format too. Ideally, it's more efficient to just buy it all as singles.
2x A
3x B
2x C
2x Gold Gadget
2x Silver Gadget
3x Photon Thrasher
2x Gameciel, the Sea Turtle Kaiju
1x Maxx C

3x MST
3x Union Hangar
3x Terraforming
2x Instant Fusion
1x Reinforcment of the Army
1x Raigeki
1x Upstart Goblin

3x Grand Horn of Heaven
1x Solemn Warning
2x Anti-Spell Fragrance
1x Torrential
1x Imperial Order
1x Call of the Haunted
1x Bottomless Trap Hole

Extra Deck
3x ABC
2x Bujintei Tsukuyomi
1x Number 39: Utopia
1x Utopia the Lightning
1x Abyss Dweller
2x Diamond Dire Wolf
1x Castel
1x Cairngorgon
1x Number 101
1x Norden
1x Gear Gigant X

Side Deck staples are Forbidden Chalice, DD Crow, Ghost Ogre and Snow Rabbit, Kumongous, the Sticky String Kaiju, Dogoran, the Mad Flame Kaiju, Interrupted Kaiju Slumber, Typhoon, Dark Hole.

Money upgrades would be MST to Twin Twister, Horns to Solemn Strikes, that bottomless and torrential to dimensional barriers

You make your oponent put hsi card back in the deck, either on top, bottom or shuffle.