Drawthread: No Faine, No Gain Edition

Last Thread: >>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/IGmzN
imgur.com/a/BRvje
youtube.com/watch?v=BU_fubj51jw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One necromancer to another!

Requesting this duo here (a wizard and his skeleton buddy).

The wizard could be talking out loud with an air of importance, gesturing wildly with his staff while the skeleton begrudgingly copies down the words onto an excessively long scroll of paper.

Requesting some expression/reaction pic's of my halfling barbarian?
I listed some ideas on the reference image, not looking to get all of them done, just whichever ones you feel like doing. Been having a lot of fun with character.

Anchoring wip for my dragon knight

Requesting art of the Anonymous Survivor from Kingdom Death.

(She's supposed to have purple hair, gold eyes, and fair skin.)

Hello Veeky Forums!

Requesting an image of my character. She is an Insurrectionist fighter wearing a stolen suit of ODST armor, and serves as her group's primary medic. Line art will work too, if it's colorable.

She's got brown eyes and medium length hair as shown in the reference, and is light skinned with freckles on her face. Her armor is textured with a desert scrub look, with the medical Caduceus on the side of the helmet in red. Her pistol has a chrome finish. Strapped to the right side of her chestplate is her combat knife.

Also, if possible, could the pose be slightly less flamboyant, and more looking forward, along with smaller breasts?

Thank you very much if you decide to draw this. If not, thank you for taking the time to look at her anyways!

Requesting this here tiefling knight in a casual, non-combat kind of outfit like the one pictured.

I thought of another expression, but it's not that kind of a drawthread.

Requesting this vampire character painting a 40K mini (any will do) while dressed in a green longsleeved shirt and leather leggings.
Bonus points for managing to depict her neck tattoo and showing off a fang.

I can't give her purple hair, it just makes me think of angry feminists.

I really like KD art, though I wish the artist drew less animu faces.

Hey Veeky Forums I've been seraching forever for some paticular art to no avail. I cannot draw very well myself so Veeky Forums i beseech thee for some character art. Even just a headshot would be fine. Requesting something really similar to pic related but with these amendments.
>the character in question is a 300+ year old gnome
>the character has a hooded lantern strapped to the top of his head, secured with leather strapping (lantern of revealing)
>blank toothy smile maybe some missing teeth
>some crazy eyes, like a mad homeless hermit
>thin whispy hair
>and long whispy white beard
Sorry if my description is garbage. I really hope one of you glorious elegan/tg/entlemen can help me. Ive been searching for something like this for years with no luck

this would be right to anchor, wouldn't it?

I am requesting an illustration of "sleepers" the feral and insane human survivors of a botched cryogenic preservation process. They went to sleep hoping to wake up in a better world. Instead the woke in a post apocalyptic hell. A bit like zombies but more intelligent and not rotting. In fact they are very much alive and quite crazy. Torn, dirty underwear or scrub type clothing standing in the dilapidated ruins of the cryogenics lab. Thank you!

Requesting a Japanese gunslinger wearing traditional Swedish clothing and wielding a Gustav M/45 submachine gun. Gender is up to you.

Yes user!!!, you are the greatest.its looks great! I owe you one user. Thanks a million bro

From the last thread

Requesting a bit of an update to some art I requested in a drawthread over a year ago (update meaning major changes to character appearance)

The original piece is on the left side and cleverly marked "Original"

I'd like him to be wearing a chain, suit jacket and shirt like 1., though if the shirt and jacket could just be a flat navy blue and black respectively that'd be preferable. 2. is the sort of hair I'd like, with some stubble like 3. And additionally if he could have his fists wrapped up like 4. that'd be great. Keep the kilt and boots the same.

As for posing if he could be cracking his knuckles, that'd be great.

Hopeful anchor for Bog Roll.

At this point you should just color the legs yourself

ok, sounds interesting

Dropping an anchor for my Dwarf fighter.

user.. I.. don't think the person working on that is still working

Requesting a gatorman dressed like your typical hardboiled detective, possibly with some tribal elements, like bracelets, teeth on the hat's band, swapping the tie for a teeth necklace, or tattoos on the neck/face

Requesting a streetfight with these 2 characters.
Two elves in modern combat armour and weapons are crouching behind rubble / broken walls.
The female, Morgan has red hair green eyes and a blue glowing amulet around her neck.
The male elf, Lourn has dark eyes and tribal tattoos (think south seas) on his face and with dreads coming out of his helmet.
There is a Martian tripod fighting machine looming or lurking in the background.

Recolor Anons of the world!

If possible, I'd like the girl on the left to receive this hair color:
>imgur.com/a/IGmzN

And the girl on the right to receive this hair color:
>imgur.com/a/BRvje

As always, I greatly appreciate your services!

Requesting my Tiefling Arcane Trickster Rogue. He's tall and lean and generally looks rather shabby even at his best. He's a pickpocket who focuses on using magehand for nicking wallets off people, so he should probably be doing something along those lines.

Anchoring this Rebel Commando for Space Freedoms

Going to repost my request. Looking for a drawing of a gnoll barbarian as shown in the reference image, wielding an axe and doing a sort of jump attack towards the viewer.

Here's a little update. Sorry, I got really busy just after taking your request. I'm still a little busy, but I get off earlier now, so I'll have a bit more time. Again, I'm really sorry!

I am. But my boss wants me to paint 3 Guild Ball teams for the store's demo/display in a very short amount of time.

No worries, I'm just happy to hear from you. She's looking amazing!

Requesting a copper dragonborn version of Newt Scamander

Ey! nice work! sorry i doubted you.

postre

Requesting a human rogue with the stance of the gent on the right, but with the face replaced with the one on the leftmost side, the flagon of ale replaced with the dohicky in the middle and the leather on his upper torso coloured the dark green at the bottom instead of its normal brown.

thenk yew if do

repost

can someone do me a solid and draw a quick swing-age jazz vocalist? Looking for short, unsettled hair, a fedora on his head and a suit vest and collared shirt on his chest. Old time microphone appreciated.

basically, the clothing of the leftmost guy with the facial features of the rightmost, in the pose of the centre dude with the microphone in the bottom left

cheers

Samefag?

Requesting a strange reptilian race that's gonna show up in my campaign.

It's a small reptilian creature, maybe 4'5" or so. It has heavy features; a thick, strong jaw with ridges from the snout reaching up and over the eyes with a series of thick, but short horns, and deep set, forward facing eyes. It is pearlescent in colour, white but with a vague pinkish tinge to it, almost undetectable. Behind the ridges and eyes, a crest sprouts from its head, upwards and outwards, maybe a little ways, but not too far, and from that crest sprouts large black feathers, matching the black horns that jut out above its eyes. It has what looks like hair stemming from the sides of its upper jaw, below the snout and on either side, drooping down like a long moustache. The same is true all along the bottom of the lower jaw, and looks much like a beard, though the hair here is short. In regards to its body, it had two sets of arms, each ending in six-fingered hands, with jet black claws at the end. The first set of limbs is short, whilst the other is long. It has one set of legs, that end in six-toed, webbed feet, with the same claws. At the end of its tail, which is as long as its body and neck, there are several black feathers jutting from the top as the tail nears its end.

Its body is built like a barrel, and its legs are thick and strong. The shorter set of arms are about the same in proportion to its body as a humans arms would be to a human, and they look fairly stocky. The second set of arms, however, are thin and look like they are capable of more dexterous feats.

He's acknowledged it and even bumped them in one post multiple times. One of those "what are you going to do about it" types

/r/ing my Tiefling knight.

I would resettle to underground for her.

Well I gave it a shot.

I'll give this one more try, because it wasn't embarassing enough the first time.
Requesting the pictured scenario, basically. More detailed references are available if needed but they're a bit massive, so I can't fit them all in one image.

Not OR, but holy crap, nice.

C-could you take a shot at Please?
Will give vidya for art

Dude, you're half way there, just make it yourself.

I can't draw to save my life and even had to trace the pose. Don't tell anyone.

Err, that was the last request I was planning to do for a while, sorry.

Not even for vidya?

Would like a drawing of a gnome with an eyepatch in a sailor uniform much like the pic below could you please do it in a kawaii anime chibi desu type of style if possible

Thanks in advance

one day i`ll make it to the op

Putting this in the new thread

Requesting an image of a character I'll be playing soon. A gladiator/slave in the underdark

He's a tall (6ft) and scrawny drow, with wild and messy hair (white, of course) hanging down to his shoulders like a mess of thin and ratty swamp weeds. He has one eye, which is a hurt, pitiful light blue with heavy bags under it. His missing one is covered in a bloody, dirty rag. His face is marred by brutal looking scars that look like they were given to him by a brutal mauling of some kind of mauling, repeated whippings, or near fatal sword/ Axe blows ruining what good looks he would have if he didn't look starved and general beaten down and broken. In fact the tip on one of his pointed ears has simply been completely cut off.

His skin is a midnight blue sort of black.

He should look disheveled, tired and battle worn, but also have a determined look in his eyes, the look of a battle hungry/mad survivor, like he will kill or lick the boot of whoever he has to to survive to his next day.

He's wearing a revealing set of leather armor. His hands are covered with black fingerless gloves, he's wearing old sandals and black pants torn so they're short.

He's wielding a fine rapier that should have a general spider motif, and looks like it does not belong in his scarred hands, and a buckler decorated with an image of a spider who abdomen is replaced with a skull.

His stance should be at rest, buckler in hand and rapier on his shoulder and with a murderous determination in his one eye, almost like a mad dog.

Thanks a lot in advance if you draw this poor bastard. It'd mean the world for me if you do

>implying futa on the tit-belt

He really is Our Guy, isn't he?

Such a faggot holy shit

Not OR, but this looks amazing. Do you have an art blog to follow?

Please tell me he does commissions

Are you a DF object descriptor?

>He menaces with spikes of Drow

Well, pretty much. I tend to go deep into descriptions when I think I should.

And since I have no real art that can be used as a reference for what I want this guy to look like, I have to go full DF on his ass imo

jesus christ how terrifying

I thought that was more of a bold pink or magenta that madfems dyed with, not purple or violet.

Thank you for drawing her!

It's a belt that changes the survivor to the opposite sex.

I want to see more art of faine and charlotte

And I want to see more art of my OC. And I'm sure someone out there wants to see more art of Smough using genderbent Ornstein as an anal dildo. We can't always get what we want, user. And the world is a better place for it.

I was making a request user sit down

He's right, what are you going to do about it? No rules are being broken.

never ever, just like bog rolls last requestfag

thank you for making my work the OP

Holy crap this is awesome! Thank you so much!

Your work is great, I recognized a lot of older deliveries in your tumblr.

I'd like to request a picture of my character in full wedding regalia. She's being married off to cement a political alliance between two religious sects that have been more or less at each others' throats for about 500 years. Dress is as pictured, and the pearl necklace has a moon (cast in silver) as the center bit instead of the flower.
The tiara also has moon stylings, with the centerpiece being set with moonstone and aquamarines.
I could not find a picture of an agreeable hairstyle to me, so I'm trusting whomever picks this up to having a good sense of that. My only preference there is that it's tucked behind the ear fins.

Good day, ladies and gentlemen.

I am humbly requesting my mechanic/front-liner for an upcoming Zombie Apoc game. The scrap metal armor in the bottom-left should be on underneath the leather jacket, but over the shirt. I want a beard like the one in pic related but a hairstyle like the one next to it.

In the pic, I'd like for him to be holding his helmet underneath one of his arms as he takes a moment to smoke a cigarette. Feel free to have blood spattered across his body and weapon save for the face, which would have been protected by the helmet.

Requesting a man wearing clothes close to these ones, with a short but full beard and no ponytail. Additionally he has a small pack hanging off of his hip.

For pose I would really like if you could draw him casting one of the following spells, any option is perfectly fine with me:

>holding his staff in front of him after making it glow with a light spell

>deflecting a ranged magic attack with a swipe of his hand by using a shield spell

>firing a ray of frost from the tip of his staff

>slamming his staff onto the ground, and from the tip of it, a small number of magic darts burst out before streaking to a target via a magic missile spell

>walking alongside a small version of tenser's floating disk, with his pack and other miscellaneous items loaded on it

Thank you anons, I would greatly appreciate any one of those poses!

Thank you. I appreciate you taking the request.

Requesting pic related as a french bard.

Repeat after me
"Oui, oui, I am French."
There ya go, a French bard.

Seriously provide more info if you want a drawing other than my character looks like this but French.

Requesting this character with a black beret and a handlebar mustache.

Yeah, I come here on and off for years
I'll try to take a more active role now
Thank you

That's great, we're really excited to see which request you take up next.

Requesting a cowboy robot with cowboy boots, cowboy hat and a revolver penis.

Done. I am taking commissions, btw.

I took some liberties and placed his penis on his chest, since he is a robot

drawing is hard. Some help with my magic missile user please

I would like to request a Cyberpunk character.
Cammi Winters is British, 29, has blonde rocker style hair, slight tan skin and an average body type.
She has both her hands cyberware, with the top of the hands covered by a bright green translucent plastic, that lets you see the wire bundles passing as muscles and the metal rings that are joints.
Choosing style over function, she has cyberware up to the elbow: replacing the forearm basically: molded like a sleeve, triangular ends, the gaps to show off her metallic arm muscles, little laser lights available under the triangles that can be set to react to music or a set rotation

Anchoring.
Boo!

Requesting a young Beast Tamer based on Tactic Ogres' version mixed with some Ainu traits. Bonus if you make versions with/without warpaint and facial hair but that's not needed if it's too much.

Requesting an minor antagonist for a horror survival type game with a Silent Hill type feel. Long story cut short, the PCs are a group of private high school teens trapped in 1930s cursed rundown resort in the forest. The antagonist is a 29 year old county detective who initally came to rescue them but was corrupted by the curse, which made him insane. Pretty much he looks like the top left picture, clothes and face. The background should be the hallway pictured (optional). He's holding a revolver, his posture kind of like a drunk. He has a crown of thorns that symbolizes his messiah complex towards the PCs, some blood trickling down his face. Thanks in advance!

Some music this time for atmosphere: youtube.com/watch?v=BU_fubj51jw

I humbly request thee my venerable drawfriends to help me give life a scene I've had in my mind for some time.

I ask of a drawing of A and B chatting on a tavern drinking coffe, sitting in front of each of each other. "A" has that same expression on her face, looking directly at "B", while resting her chin on her hand, and her elbow on the table. "B" is sitting straight, taking a sip of her coffee showing her manners, squinting her eyes while looking at "A" with an annoyed expression.

I appreciate thy interest to all of thee who claim to this project.

PD: Also if you wanna know from where I got these pictures; shidabeeda RPG heroine creator. It's only for female characters but it served it's purpose.

Also working on a small cake

I'm a new fag what's a "cake"

Another word for delivery.

Delivery. The enjoyable item that a kind drawfriend cooks up for us.

Thanks for a moment I thought it meant cheese cake or beef cake

That is also applicable, and to be honest, is likely the origin of the slang.

That or the comic that people post that does the "cake vs cake" comparison where the point is that we don't care how high-quality the cake is, 2 cakes is 2 cakes.

And that's better than 1 cake.

Thanks! I look forward to it.

Is it a sexy cake?

Wip

I'd like the bard on the left, but a Tiefling like the example on the right. He should be carrying both the rapier on the right on his hip, and the dagger should be poorly concealed on his person.

Additionally, his skin should be red, with brown hair, yellow cat-like eyes, and a forked tail.

Thanks in advance.

New thread bump, old thread died shortly after posting it:

Requesting to get this character colored/edited.
She's supposed to be a Drow Swashbuckler, but had her head cut off and lived, which I like a lot about the character. found this image and thought the outfit/expression looked great to hang on to, but as the character not the dullahan (or something) it is now.

also, this super feels like it's cropped. if anyone knows if there's a full version, would be appreciated.