What are a fairy's natural predators?

What are a fairy's natural predators?

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai.org/g/27668/d4d9a9941d/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People who don't believe in them.

Well, Fairies are usually depicted as either smart or magically advanced enough to not be threatened by any natural animal, depending on the setting of course, so I'd presume the closest thing they have to natural predator is either some other form of Fey or a more magical creature, as a start.

Iranian law enforcement

They're like humans, in that they don't have any direct predators really.
They may have an individual/group that wants something from them/all of them dead, but as far as full on predation goes, there's nothing really.

Angrier fairy's
Fairy domestic violence is pretty fucking bad

Something Mike Pence something.

I didn't know fairies were weak to lighting attacks.

Shrine Maidens

Anything fast or dextrous enough to grab one.

Celestial beings with fire in their eyes and Vestals.

Injured adventurers wearing green, chasing them with glass bottles.

The Authorities

Goshawks

Hawks

ISIS kills fairies

This motherfucker.

DELET THIS

This guy.

The most humblest of god creatures the Tyrannosaurus rex!

Cordyceps

Fucking clerics.

In my campaign, hopefully the party.
Fairies are the servants of gods much like Airy, but act more like a fetal immune system while their god gestates inside the planet. The planet does not survive the birth.
Hope I did those right. Phoneposting is rough.

forgetting the safe word

Hey, I've read that. It's decent.

That sounds like a neat setting.

you have a link to it, user?

Not awakening the crystals

Frogs

Just for you e-hentai.org/g/27668/d4d9a9941d/
You could probably find it yourself if you took a minute to look, I mean you got the title and eveything.

thanks user. I'd search for it myself, but I don't have sadpands on my phone

Formori.

If you say so.

it's alpha centauri but with fairies

perverts such as myself, probably

if you mean something more in the direction of things eating them, I'd guess that they are only being predated on opportunity since they outsmart most animals, just like humans

Hoggle.

Halfspiders.

Hawks, displacer beasts, mages and reagent gatherers, humans with vendettas, and fey high up enough on the totem pole to stop recognizing them as sentient.

Nah, those catch them and sell them off to various iranian legal scholars' harems.

Reminder that there's an 1/1-scale wargame dealing with that issue in detail.

Cats without doubt

Tell me about your setting's Zakharov and Deidre.

Cats.

Thirding cats. They are fast, agile, observant and curious.

Praying Mantids

Good thing fairies have evolved to deal with them.

Spiders.

Elbows

To be fair, cats are everything's top predator. The cat is nature's masterpiece.

The peregrin falcon can dive at speeds up to 200 mph. I think it's safe to assume that fairy`s are bird food.

This. Faeries are basically insects anyway.

Being immortal spirits, fairies aren't really part of natural mortal ecology. But it is entirely possible for a fairy's bane to be the teeth or claws of a particular predatory animal, so it does happen, but not consistently to the fey folk as a group.

So I'll need magickal bug spray. My garden is infested with the little fuckers and they started creeping in to the kitchen. Fairy infestations are a pain in the neck.

Where can I buy magickal bug spray or fae spray?

However, it's in the myths that cats have what is known as Faerie sight, which means the bastards actually see them. When your cat is jumping around and going after something invisible, he/she is going to eating raw faerie tonightWell, that's how the myths go.

Get a cat

Ettercaps

What you want is a local magician of some sort to draw a ward against the fey around your property. If you don't have a local magician, a circle of salt and iron filings around the border should do the trick in a pinch. No fairies willingly enter such a ward, and the ones who are already there will feel unwelcome and should leave over the next few days with a minimum of mischievousness.

Wizards who wish to process fairies into ingredients for their potions.

Wizards wants to process all fey either way. Good, mischievous, childish and evil, all are valid to become pixie dust.

Poison and Steel types.

Isn't it obvious?

>cats are everything's top predator
>LaughingCoyotes.jpg

Run little coyote, run.

Stop making me feel fucking old.

Movie subs fucking never.

bigger fairies

Just about anything that lives in the Feywild. Sprites are as common as birds.

That kinda reminds me of Chrono Trigger, if you've ever played it.

Underrated post.

I came here to post this

Vorefags

Saudi Arabian rooftops

Frog girls.

Vampires.

They're a source of meat, and if they're immortal that means regenerating meat. Contrary to popular belief, nature is hardly a unified force and its various subfactions are as spiteful to themselves as they are to non-nature.

Pseudodragons.

>phoneposting

In my setting, devils.
Devils invaded the Feywild and took over the Winter Court, so now Titania is now in a constant state of cold war with the invaders. This leads to awkward interactions in the weird cases where a fey seduces a devil or vice-versa.
Which reminds me, I need to think up a name for half-devil/half-fey. Jack-o-lantern comes to mind.

house cats.

Dogs for demons, cats for fae. Both work for ghosts.

The more you know!

t. wizard apprentice

Homophobes.

birds

Fucker, you beat me to it

Frivolous Lawsuits.

This motherfucker.

Their bosses.

>What are a fairy's natural predators?

Children with Bugnets.

Which is ironic because faries are pretty blatant, unapologetic, graphic, pedophiles.

>Bravely Default character creation
"I guess I'll be a mayor or something."
"I'm a classy amnesiac who loves girls."
"Can I have a fairy?"
"I'm the sole daughter of the ruler, trained by a master swordsman."

>Campaign is going
"Can I run my town now?"
"I womanize the women."
"I pet the fairy."
"I stab the shit out of the mage and turn against my corrupt country!"

>PLOT TWIST!
"Jesus christ GM!"
"I make a wisdom check to regain memories. Ooh a nat20."
"What did you do to my fairy? ;.;"
"[mgrmgrmgrmgr intensifies]"

I still say Edea is the main character of Bravely Default.

On topic, I say that a fairy's natural predator are simply evil people. They are small and often vulnerable, making them ideal targets for sick bastards. I remember one rather lengthy story about a guy performing twisted experiments on a fairy that culminated in him killing it with a highly caustic chemical.

It's the reason as to why I've got dogs and cats. Keep all three of those spooky fuckers out of my house. Now if I could just get rid of those damn spooky skeletons.

I believe that crows or carrion birds ward the undead

>They're a source of meat
No, see, the idea is that they're spirits, and therefore normally immaterial. Even when materialized and destroyed by their bane, all that's left is gossamer soul-stuff, which few mortal creatures can absorb.

I think dogs would have you covered there, or pigs. Pigs will eat everything but the teeth.

In the real world?

Writing.

Half-serious

This guy.

getting swallowed whole and sexually digested

Frogs.

My lizardman ate one in one campaign.

>You will never play a game where the whole party are faries and all the enemies are monstergirls and boys who want to swallow you whole
So sad