Neutral good
> Vintage
>Kind, Servile, cheerful, confident, dutiful
Caster
> Female
Sensuous
>Adult
Long Emote ahoge
> Ceremonial( elaborate bridal gown) and uniform (Skimpy french maid)
Str e End E Agi E Mag B Lck EX NP A
>Item Construction EX Territory Creation A
Charisma EX Golden Rule EX
>NP: A Seiba has many faces, The king's wardrobe (EX) Self
>The crystallization of all the various shapes and designs Seiba has had through the years, and all the fanarts that has born of them, this NP gives Saber access to all the shapes and forms she has adopted over the years and let assume them freely, it is even possible to create multiple Saber at the same time, though the mana cost is very high. Her stats and NP remains the same regardless of her form, so its combat potential is very poor.

No war for me, thank you. I'm going to buy a castle in the middle of nowhere and enjoy every flavor of Saber there is. I'll dress her up in cute frilly thing and sexy cocktail dresses. I’ll show her off in fur designer clothes. I’ll watch her bend over in scandalously tiny skirts. I'll feed her gourmet food and watch her ahoge twists into a heart. I'll have her bring me breakfast in bed and feed me by hand. We'll cuddle in front of the fire in the coldest nights. I'll hold her hand while we take long walks outside. And when I’ll feel lewd, her shit stats and submissive personality means she won’t be able to resist.

It'll be perfect.

Page 4/4.

First

Did anyone save that bdsm cyoa from last month?

Luck of the Sea, Infinity, Feather Falling.
Fire Protection, Efficiency, Crafter.
Chest of Holding, Easy, Adventure.

Luck of the Sea
Aqua Affinity
Bane of Arthropods
Lure
Respiration
Fire Protection
Chest of Holding
Easy
Adventure

Time for fantasy adventures on the high seas.

>All powers require manipulation of the element before purchase.
does this mean i have to use one of my eight choices to 'unlock' water before i can get hydrokinesis or what?

Pretty sure it just means that *Kinesis is the prerequisite to the other powers.

It's always bothered me how the Weather Manipulation abilities have such great synergy with eachother but getting all 4 of them means no immortality.

This cyoa would be a whole lot better if it didn't try to hamfist you into dumping all your points in 1-2 elements max.

I suppose that just makes each elementalist more unique and specialized.

Luck of the Sea
Punch
Feather Falling

Thorns
Crafter
Lure

Sharpness
Easy
Adventure

So, what's the catch? We all going to hell now?

Luck of the Sea, Aqua Affinity, Feather Fall
Efficiency, Crafter, Lure
Sharpness, Easy, Adventure

Who here /only likes writing companions and or waifus/ ?

I require more husbando cyoas

Then make more husbando CYOAs.

Then there will probably never be enough husbando CYOAs to satisfy you.

Just genderbend all the waifu ones? I know it's not the same, but... well, hang in there!

make more skeletin cyoas

I don't understand. Do you or do you not want more husbando CYOAs?

Ignore him, he just wants to shitpost.

Have you never shitposted before?

Never seen the point.

That's like saying you never lied in your life.

You don't belong here.

Have you checked your Whore roscope today, /cyoag/?

I haven't. I'm an honest man.

I don't like the sound of this.

Be warned that it's going to result in your lynching.

I've lied in my life plenty. But pretending to be retarded on the internet to get a rise out of some random is still being retarded.

We're all retarded here, user.

>I don't like the sound of this.

Sounds like a waifu CYOA to me and /cyoag/ don't take kindly to waifu CYOAs... wait a minute.

shitposters invaded this thread, quick, post rapture or necromancer cyoa

I'm responding to the whore part. If he's making a character a slut (and it's a real possibility, that's one of the stereotypes associated with Gemini), then the thread will riot over it for a while.

>post rapture
This is gonna help how?

RP faggotry is better than shitposting i guess?

boi

If anything gemini should be two sluts.

Or possibly two pure waifus.

Either way if Gemini is not the two girls option he's missed a trick.

as you see, it's already helping

That's a great idea, every waifu CYOA should have a cuck waifu from now on.

Na, time to JoJo

Name:Joe Jack Joestar
Stand:Rude Mood
Ability:weather manipulation
Destructive Power:B(-2)
Speed:C(-1)
Range:B(-1)
Durability:C(-1)
Precision:C(-1)
Learning:A(-2)

Ripped as Fuck-1
JoJo-2
Cool hair(Mohawk)-1
Do you even pose?-1
Sharp dresser-1

A crude. rowdy member of a street gang who was recently adopted by a rich couple ho couldn't have children of their own, Joe Jack lived his life with few rules and less opportunities. After mysteriously developing his Stand he was located by the Joestars and invited by the lonely couple to join their household. Feeling it as better than sleeping on a park bench again he agreed. Unfortunately he finds himself drawn into a web of mysteries surrounding the couple and their lack of an heir. With quick wit and a tough but honest attitude he hopes to make a place for himself in the world that isn't in a gutter.

His stand is called Rude Mood. It looks like a skeletal humanoid made out of pipes, whistles and chains. It's chest his hollow and has a corkscrew hanging down inside it. It uses this to suck in air and water through the pipes that make up it's limbs and expel it. By heating, cooling or managing the moisture in the air it can create and direct small scale weather effects like blast snow from its hands, create a tiny storm cloud that can rain or even fire off lighting. Depending on what it sucks up it can add other effects like acid rain or flame retardant fog.

True.

One slut and one pure waifu, identical twins who are impossible to tell apart. The pure one will normally not try to trick you, except for those few times she wants to experiment with something but is too embarrassed to ask as herself. The slut waifu tries to trick you into thinking she's the pure waifu all the time and only reveals herself afterwards, (except for the few times she really wants something vanilla and lovey-dovey but is too proud to ask as herself).

As long as she's only a slut for you.

Skeleton
The Eye
Sheepgirl

the first two because I am lazy but still want to better myself
the third because im a chronic insomniac and the wool doesnt sound so bad either

might have taken succubutt for obvious reasons or soldier for coolness but jesus christ i need to get to sleep in a timely fashion....

But they're both obviously betraying their true nature.

Why would you want someone who sleeps around on you?

>Prisoner
>Bioengineered Prison 10
>Medium 25
>Female 30
>Purity 40
>Skimpy Uniform 45
>Power Suppression Collar 55

Prison Upgrades
>Medical Facility 60
>Surveillance Room 70
>Mind Reader 80
>Gym 85

Special Rules
>No Orgasm 100
>Greetings! 110
>Word of the Day 120
>You Looked At Me Wrong 130

Treatments
>Heightened Libido 150
>Milking (Upgraded) 175
>Reeducation 195
>Increased Sensitivity 215
>Bimbofication (Upgraded) 240

Punishments
>Spanking 250
>Orgasm Denial 260
>Tentacle Pit (Upgraded) 275
>Monster Menagerie (Combined with Impregnation) 300

Don't really know how I feel about the prison riot scenarios for now. Might do later. Anyway for my 2 years in multiverse super prison I get treatment of being slowly transformed and reeducated into big boobed sexy vessel for milk production. Warden is Purity who is against orgasms. She uses no orgasm rule and lots of small annoying rules so she can punish me as excuse to use me for alien guard and monster menagerie reproduction.

That's a lovely idea. Where do I find sisters like that?

Exclusively in the magical realm of wish-fulfillment.

Nice! Nice nice nice! Gimme like an hour to get going!

Not-so-innocent girl doesn't betray her true nature. She simply uses the image to her ends, manipulating people.
Innocent girl is being clumsy.

Look at the way she's pinching her skirt. Dead giveaway. And the other one is clearly embarrassed, and obviously not used to this.

How's it feel to want and never have?

>cheating

Yep.

>Maximized
>Go back to 14
192 points to spend.

>Gender bender 184
What in the world is a non-binary gender ?

>Wealth ability 182

>Superhero lottery ability 122
I choose to be Reality-bender-girl with the power to bend reality! I also take free option making my actions have no consequences!
Anything I can't get with the cyoa I get with reality-bending.

>Pleasure magnet 107
Miiight be a bit annoying at times but that's okay!

>Once and future 47

>True love upgrade 11
Immortal reality-bender Cupid that makes BL the most common pairing.

Let's get some shitposting going in here

brother

10/10 best cyoa ever, angelanon go hide in shame you wench.

>Luck of the Sea
>Aqua Affinity
>Feather Fall

>Crafter
>Respiration
>Lure

>Sharpness
>Creative
>Easy

We gods now, boys.

spirits the harmless spirit, the bridal spirit, the sentry, one-eye and the orphan

>Oh no, I have to make choices in a choice game! I should get everything for free!

Honestly my first roll were really broken powers or absolute drek, sadly no middle ground.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Protogenoi_Physiology
Greek Shit but you have to pick Chronos Because Jojo and minor GioGio bullshit
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Beam_Emission
Like I wouldn't choose Cosmic and go ham
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Psionic_Augmentation
Not broken at first but if I could use on on myself and stands are shown to be the physical manifestation of psychic powers what's stopping me from using this power to give me A's in all my stats and possibly doing the same for others.
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Vibration_Infusion
Possibly not as OP at first until it states that everything is made up of vibrations so I could just absorb it and heal myself, especially Kinetic damage from ORA/MUDA rushes.
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Golden_Rule
At the very worst it's the Milagro Man but overall I'd just be rich without end. Not as broken in combat but could easily break everything else especially with the super luck.
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Visual_Interface
Possibly the only not broken power overall. If I could impose words as shields or crush opponents with theatric word salad then this would be fun but severely underpowered.
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Digestive_Shapeshifting
Sort of like Khunum mixed with Notorious BIG. Eh not for me but not inherently OP but still lacking.
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Causality_Manipulation
It's Gold Experience Requiem. That is all.
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Stellar_Physiology
Even the Nigh Form is broken. However it also linked me to Don't Stop Me Now because of ads so...
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Multiple_Brains
Depends on how many brains I could have. At the very worst/best I can become immortal by creating digibrains or implant a brain into someone so I could mind control them.

Wait is he INTENTIONALLY ruining his own CYOA? Which is it so I may evade it like the plague?

>tfw will never have a skeleton waifu that you have to go on a quest to save and regain her original body

Zodiac Bride.

It's probably not intentional, just stupidity and ignorance. Happened to more than one waifu CYOA.

>little girl
>being born in china

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh, don't know about that

China no longer has the one child policy, and so murders of baby girls has gone down significantly.

Don't you guys think you should relax? There are twelve waifus, and we've already seen like, 4 of them. I highly doubt none of them will appeal to you.

The guy made one pun with the word whore in it and suddenly everyone's reacting like it's "The Cuck CYOA" or whatever.

I just assumed it was a joke made for the sake of a pun, pointing fun at how it's essentially 12 superpowered waifus fighting to be married to a king they don't even know.

Okay thanks for letting me know! No point in checking it out if he wants to ruin it

Cuck apologist

I think people are just shitposting because they're antsy about it coming out.

Maybe they're just power hungry whores

The harmless spirit?

Well if you only go with the most powerful extent of an ability of course it'll be shit. Heck mine was just Weather Report but I think I did something cool with it.

Get wild with it's application, make some rules it has to follow and apply limits.

Nobody wants that disgusting shit in their CYOA at all. Shits up the whole thing.

There have been some cuck CYOAs, nobody has made a fuss over them at all. Plenty of builds too.

why would you want a skeletin waifu to have a disgusting meatbag body??? you're a fake. i got my eyes on you.

Why do cucks try to insert their degeneracy in everything they can?

>nobody has made a fuss over them at all
Wrong. People shit all over them when they were created. That people don't do it every time they get posted by some shitposter is because people KNOW they're only doing that so they can start a shitstorm and soak up attention, and aren't falling for the bait. Don't make the assumption that silence is approval.

I've never personally seen it, and I've been there when they were first posted.

>I've been there when they were first posted.
No you weren't. You're assuming the first time you saw it was the first time it was posted.

Too late. Not wasting time with cuck-shit!
It's a bad fetish and you should feel bad for having it!

I have. I can think of 1, though for the first one I remember it may not have been posted for the first time.

So when I export the pages of this CYOA into image files, they come out at 9 MB. As someone who's a total novice at this, what can I do to make the filesize smaller without compromising quality too much? Using GIMP.

>I have.
Again, no you haven't. Make claims all you want, I'm here everyday and all the ones from surprise to the bull one got a shitstorm.

Though at this point I suspect this is another form of bait for attention on your part.