Buy now or get fucked

BCH is about to explode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2uhPnOyBHQs?t=44m40s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

normies are coming, bch trend on twiiter but keep hating money user.

Just buy market trends, it's easy to predict it will pump at least to 0.25 tonight.
Easy money if you put limits.

I put sell order 0.265. Too greedy??

it does look like there is some serious sideways accumulation going on here

i expect one more pump before GDAX goes live and then it will dump into oblivion

Roger Ver can you at least change the image on your bots? It's like a gross blot on the catalog

Nah. On NormieBase you still can't buy it I don't think. Sales are disabled still. I'm thinking once it goes live it will explode.

Kill yourself corecuck.

then should i be more greedy?

Maybe sell half just to be safe. I missed selling at 5k because I was too greedy

Who says I'm holding btc? The bots and armies are obvious

bought in at 4k am I gonna make it?

IS IT THO..

doubtful. expect a 30% lose

It's all disabled until 9am PST tomorrow.

I forgot about my BCH... Do I sell, hold, I don't even fucking know any more, this is a shit show. I'll sell tomorrow, it's already up 40%, I'm sure normies will go crazy. I already sold my BitCoin. Jesus guys, when will this end? JUST GIVE ME THE BITCOIN DIP AND ALL ALTCOIN DIP SO I CAN BUY AGAIN!

Quick, how much do I need to buy to make an easy $10k gain minimum within a month or two?

There might be another mini moon, forming a double top pattern, but I won't bet on it. FOMO buying back in after making gains is just as bad as buying ATH.

I dumped this shit at a loss because FUCK that manipulation.

Bunch of fucking faggots. Crypto is a joke. dont expect to make money day trading when its just fucken a bunch of rich faggots and people with milions of coins manipulating everything, and you're not on the inside.

Fucking fags

hodl till 1 million usd

same going crazy here idk what to do

thank you so much op, this has saved my financial future. :)

Pshhh you got it easy, i bought in at $9,500 from coinbase thinking BTC had dropped that low. I didnt understand why there were two bitcoins so i called customer support. im on hold on my third call right now.... this isnt looking good, its their fault, i cant lose all this money right now, i literally cleaned out my bank account on BCH @ like $9,487

They arnt working with me, i just want to return the coins. i havent even touched them yet.

Pretty much this.

go back to stocks you fucking pathetic bugman

Trading literally adds no value to society.

Fuck off you useless ape.

dont bother with crypto dude

this shit is dead and manipulated as fuck. waste of fucken time. 99% of these coins are worthless and will just be cloned by corps leaving their core versions fucken worthless.

CRYPTO IS DEAD

i spotted thenormie

pls explain? i would be extremely grateful user. :)

I'm so fucking worried about going to sleep and got work in 5 hours if I should sell at a loss or not

I am so fucking scared

All trades that got filled on Coinbase are being cancelled you tards.

Just hold. It'll get back the price you buy in at eventually.

dodge

i'm not gonna tell you what to do with your money

I lost 25% of my stack because binance fucking lags so hard you cant do anything, so bots just eat up all the orders both ways

and meanwhile the entire fucking thing was a pnd extraordinaire

I don't even care if it goes back to 4k+ now but I doubt it. just another SHITCOIN. FUCK THIS COIN

what does that mean?

my buy order got filled on binance way too high and i couldnt sell because the entire scenario was lagged out. i couldnt fucking do a goddamn thing but watch myself buy trash at retarded PnD levels and watch the price plummet below it seconds later.

Coinbase isnt fucking covering that and neither is binance. Fuck this bullshit

I'm sitting my non-shitcoins in wallets and leaving this whole realm for a year

Binance lag is nothing compared to trex lag. I've been using the Binance windows app on a Surface touchscreen, comfy as fuck.

Just bought 20k BZC, who cares, maybe it'll get to the normies.

just bought in, gonna sell at ATH

Go outside get off the computer

binance is literal trash on desktop when volume is up. the definitoin of unusable trash.

What about ones that were filled right after bch launch,but had nothing to do with bch?

Shit like this is basically natural selection stopping stupid people from having money.

This is fucking nuts. Can I just mass email people and tell them to PayPal me money to save time? I like money, but I want off this ride. I swear man, when this all tanks it's going to be a huge mess.

I don't even know, it's free money, I mean, it's not like I'll lose anything, but I want free money. It's like the house just is going around handing out free chips, do I bet or cash out? I don't know, I'm scared.

hold me user

How much BCH do I need to buy right now for an easy $10k gain minimum? anyone have any idea?

this

Post proof. Maybe someone will take pity and help you.

prepair ANUS BCASH faggots.

Screw u I need MOAR GAINZ AAAAAAA

No! Stop bullying my wallet!

1 bch will be 1 million USD in 10 years

His dad and grandfather can fuck off.

BitBean has bigger blocks. why should i use Btrash?

>people itt think this post is real
You are the normies

glorious

why not calling it bbean? seems you are so retarded that may confuse yourself

topkek larp

Yeah I was on bittrex for this one. It was fucked. Glitched fucking hard and dropped .12 sats in like 3 seconds. Thaaaaaannkkss Biittrreexxxx.

What the fuck is going on??? DO I SELL MY BCH I JIST FOUND? HOLD? OR BUY?

This is heavy.

Was it a market order? Sounds like that was your own fucking fault

>FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BUY MY BAGS SO I DONT LOOK LIKE A FUCKING MORON FOR FOMO'ING

t. bcrashies

IT KEEPS GOING UP, IS IT AT IT'S FINAL FORM OR IS JUST POWERING UP FOR A FINAL ATTACK?!?!?!

>currently $2800 in the red on this shit because I'm a retard

Please normalfags you've done everything you can to make my life shit you owe me to at least let me make it out of this even

It's powering up for sure. We're going stratospheric here.

If I want to set a take profit strategy for BCH, what's the difference between opening a sell order for 0.3btc( now ) and setting a sell order to be opened at price>=0.3btc for 0.3btc?

lol its on coinbase, faggots. you better be buying this shit RIGHT NOW

GO UP U PIECE OF SHIT
GO UP

its dropping like a stone. just watch

I know the fucking moment I sell it's gonna shoot up again

When they tell you not to be an emotional trader, this is the example that they should use. Do not be this guy.

Ive bought and sold 3 times now tonight. for a loss each time

I'm gonna instant transmission out of here, I'll watch the tournament of power from the stands, I made profit so my universe is safe, I win either way, good luck normie universes.

sell please sirs

thank u much,,

why would it explode tho? wont it dump when everyone who doesnt believe in bch but suddenly has lots of it just dumps it for free satoshis?

It's going to overall, but it's so all over the place no one fucking knows what the fuck is going on, this is a shit show.

this desu

is it gonna go fucking ballistic at 9pst?

It's not going to do shit. I'll dump and BTC will continue to 20-25k *yawn*

For no other reason that normies seeing a new coin and buying it

Fuck your pos coin I'm moving all my BTC to Litecoin

BITCOIN IS DROPPING LIKE A BITCH!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

BCH IS GOING FOR A SPIRIT BOMB!

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

is it time?

what spirit bomb? bitcoin is the super saying while bcash is the turd slinging monkey doing fuck all.

will that be enough to counteract the effects of what i just mentioned though? like for a lot of people they just see free bitcoin and will slang it asap

HMMM this seems like a good time to buy BTC

normies are going to be so confused by this.

It will scare them off bcash, and the shadyness of having another coin on coinbase with "bitcoin" in the name will turn them off of crypto in general.

fuck all the bcash supporters, they are literally ruining it for everyone in their delusion.

Move into Ethereum, keep 50/50 BTC/ETH
It's the most undervalued out of the big 3 and has been the most stable today
With 50/50 BTC/ETH you're also protected against a flippening

BCH is at 50% right now man, BitCoin is down over 10%, both are moving in that direction. I sold my BitCoin, I'm out, this is literally free money for me and I have no fucking idea what to do, this is nuts.

Pbc says buy bitcoin cash up to 9500

Am I mistaken or is this literally the freest money of our fucking lives? Holy shit keep fudding guys

>post only mode tomorrow on gdax
>in post only mode you're not allowed to add a limit sell order unless it's higher than the current price
i wonder what will happen to the price of BCH tomorrow hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Guaranteed mass dump when GDAX enables selling.
After that, maybe moon?

here we go

>enables selling
you mean trading?

HF trader here......emotional much faggot.

Been calling this since the newyork agreement where the one-side got to "keep" the name "Bitcoin" and mutilated the code with multiple future updates to speed up the chain....

....vs BCH which said fuck it larger block size....problem solved.

youtu.be/2uhPnOyBHQs?t=44m40s

I TOLD YOU 10K LAST NIGHT
YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE
WE WENT THERE!!!

Buy the dip now!!!

well yeah if you care at all about the overall health of the crypto space this shit is terrible.

BCH is fine on it's own. However the people behind it like Ver and extreme shadyness of today and using the name "bitcoin" is really bad for perception.

I'm no HF trader, but I am in marketing. And this is a really bad image issue. It's going to be hard to get people's trust back, not just for exchanges, but for for btc and bch as a whole.

>WE WENT THERE!!!

By having zero liquidity on GDAX. Actual market value was always around $3.3k

^

No.
Because BTC is shit, it can't transfer and it's expensive as fuck.

Keep it as a souvenir.