Character Art Thread

Any requests?

Got any facist military looking types?

Unfortunately not, pretty much all I have is fantasy

Any bards then? (Preferably drow, but I get that that's a bit niche so any race will do)

Sorry again :/ mostly warriors and some casters

Do you have more Arabian, Prince of Persia or desert people art?

Slightly less animu japanese or westernised japanese stuff

Do you have modern samurai type of characters?

Modern or future?

Also, I'm in need of medusas and gorgons.

OP here, I got you bro. Gonna dump a couple

Last one, hope you found something useful

Anyone have wizards that are wearing plain, simple clothes instead of robes or something?

Like, how plain?

Like, pants, boots, tunic/padded shirt and jacket of some kid.

I have some like that but they're all female for some reason

Anyone have some 18/19 century clothing similar to this one?

Modern preferably

Requesting a tiefling warlock

Anyone got any futuristic looking Engineers? Art from Dead Space is OK, but I'd prefer stuff from somewhere else.

anyone have any male black knights?

>all those mag pouches
>no gun

Why?

I'm going to play wasteland 2 again soon, and i since the portraits from that game suck, it'd be nice if someone could upload some fitting ones that aren't very punk-y, but still postapolapytic to scifi western.

I'll dump some so oyu can get an idea of what i'm talking about

Looking for heavily wounded / mutated soldiers, as well as dark eastern/mideastern fantasy.

Anybody have a slim blonde half-orc with huge tits with a sun blade? If it helps, she also has a great axe, 2 short swords, 2 long swords, and 2 morning stars. She doesn't wear any armor. She could just be wearing a white shirt that's ripped to look like a tank top and a ripped jeans that could still be a pants or a short shorts.

My character is named Stacey and she speaks in uptalk.

Anyone got any monks?

Playing as a Tabaxi, with either silver, white, or black fur. Found some okay Leopard people art, but the Tabaxi seem to be more Ocelot/Serval, and I'm not finding anything that isn't lewd. Help?

Anybody got art of a holy warrior/cleric/paladin wearing light armor or civilian clothes?

Kinda the nature of playing non traditional races, it's gonna be lewd shit from perverts all day.

Got any dwarfs without any metal armor and without a beard? Blonde and with a moustache would be a plus. Also no crossbow

Closest I have

I'm looking for dual wielding rogues and roguey dudes. Specifically those who are dual wielding unevenly sized swords/daggers. The character uses a shortsword and a dagger but rapier+dagger or longsword+shortsword are all fine.

I need a sage/monk with a bandaged-up face and a staff of some kind. Have a wild man in exchange.

Knights in big armor. Dull, shiny unarmed or armed, just knights really.

Looking for cute women fighters/rogues/clerics that don't have their tits out.

Snacks.

Look through this thread, I've posted a good few

Can't tell if trolling, but do you honestly think an image THAT specific even exists?

you know the drawthread exists, right?

Thank you so much for this pic. It actually fits perfectly for a character I just created last week and I was having a hard time finding art for her.

Here.

Anybody got any sword and board adventurers?

No worries man, that's why we have these threads

I should have a few. Those are some of my favorite things.

He's some I use

Anyone got Elf Assassins or just some elves?

Most the art I can find floating around is female because I guess male elfs are just a little too faggy.

I posted a bunch earlier in the thread

Is there something with an armor aesthetic similar to this that isn't female?

Anyone got some female samurai handy?

There must be an elf character art thread in the archives with all kinds of elves. I tried to make it 50/50 male/female

Meanwhile I can look if I have some male elf assassins.