ITT Characters you want to play

ITT Characters you want to play.

bard who thinks he's a god

I wish you were in my campaign

no joke, the Overlad is just a better overlord until his papa muscles his way out of the abyss, and he is forced into subserviance when he can't kill the God of Evil.

>who?

>implying Overlord 3 will ever be made

>not having hopes and dreams

You can't do it kid! I'm the best!

I barely remember anything from FFX.

What's Jecht's deal anyway?

>best blitzball player ever
>marries and loves his waifu and has Tidus
>genuinely loves tidus, but tidus got his crippling emotional stunt from somewhere, can't express it
>comes out as bullying and being a dick to tidus, but is trying to get tidus to make himself better
>starts drinking, which causes further emotinal abuse to tidus
>goes out to sea to train, gets kidnapped by Sin, wakes up in Spira
>gets tossed into jail, busted out by Braska in exchange for becoming his guardian
>Jecht, Auron and Braska journey, becoming best bros, Jecht attacks a shoupuff while drunk
>get to Zanarkand, Jecht becomes Braska Aeon, defeat sin, then is possesed by Yu Yevon

Jecht is a dick, but a good guy at heart

Thats a fun one.
Played him as a priest.

Sometimes I wonder if that guy exploited his minor internet fame to switch to regular acting.

There is a d20 PrC that is literally Dungeon Meshi the PrC, Let me find it again.

Even tho the weapon change gimmick is gonna be a problem

Found it.
Bride Of Portable Hole. The Book Of Neurotic Fantasy.pdf

>Bride Of Portable Hole.
Sounds very /d/.

I know I'm nowhere near charming enough though.

>Bride of portable hole

Mmmhm

I don't even know what would be a good class for this guy

Well if you put it like that
Me neither

Forgot the pic

He's the man I strive to be.

>ned kelly
>who

Always make sure to arrive for the session exactly 30 seconds before you said you would be there.

Reviewbrah

What class is Reviewbrah?

>he thinks that's PROFIT

Step aside, Child.

He is the classiest

And then you learn that he (and Tidus) were basically summons as well.

We played Max once. As a mahou shoujo. And it was awesome.

This is amazing. Whats the story behind this?

Lady Maria?

Literally who?

Your next line will be: That's Joseph Joestar you autist!

Yup, trace of worst idol. The image has been around for months, surprised you haven't seen it yet.

Really? I've always wanted to play this guy.
>total bro with seemingly useless and weak power
>but he kicks ass and is fabulous

This gave me a hoot. I can see the sauce but is it good?

Its probably a side strip. I remember his first comic, MacHall or something, was basically just "Look at me, I'm an Asian and an artist and look at all these white people around me"

The comics tagged "Jo", the character's name, are all great, but the rest vary wildly in quality and are mostly little shorts about the authors' lives, interspersed with whatever games they happen to be playing at the time.

I'd recommend going through the Jo comics in chronological order, then starting from the beginning to see if you think the rest are worth reading.

I, too, want to play Neo.

Not amazing, but it's clever sometimes. Worth a few grins.

Tech priest

It's pretty good.

Damn it

got me

Me too user.

Lord William Lockeroom of Herrington

Inb4 Everyone is Jhon

>playing JC
>want to play Barzam
>GM goes "Plamoed robots onry!"
>mfw the model isn't out yet

JUST

Assuming you're playing a game of 3.5, there's a magic item that complies with the magic item creation rules that you can use.

With a Continuous Effect for both Master's Touch first-level sor/wiz spell, grants proficiency with the weapon or shield in your hand and Weapon Shiftfirst-level sor/wiz spell, allows you to change one melee weapon into another kind of melee weapon, but you can't do it with improvised weapons or double weapons on a pair of bracers, you're looking at about 8000 gold pieces.

Thus, you can pick up a war pick and turn it into a greatsword. Alternatively, you could turn it into a bastard sword or a spiked chain and be proficient with either of them. You could turn it into a longspear and be perfectly proficient with it, but trying to turn a quarterstaff into anything else is a no-go, due to its double weapon status.

I call them the Bracers Of IdowhatIwant.

That's Joseph Joestar you autis-
[Spoiler]Nani?[/Spoiler]

>My next bard

>blue backround on a non blue board
Close but no cigar

Would you let me in your party?

I was planning on a Wild Magic Sorcerer who blamed the chaotic nature of his powers on the government and was motivated by trying to expose them.
I didn't develop the character much further after the DM said that there were already too many chaotic characters in the party and asked that I do something less over the top.

Joke's on you, I use Tomorrow

>Dies having achieved nothing

Perfect character for you

You gotta have a rival who you make it your goal to fuck with

I want to see the world pushed to its breaking point. I want to see it shatter and reveal the horror standing behind the universe.

How would you stat Christopher Robin?

>Pooh assembles the bravest batters he could find