Latest Errata (the actual January one):
files.privateerpress.com/op/errata/WMH-Errata-January-2017-2.pdf

Theme Forces:
files.privateerpress.com/op/errata/Theme Forces.pdf

Steamroller Rules
privateerpress.com/organized-play/steamroller-tournaments

The Giant List of Podcasts and Blogs DED

Table of contents for all NQ issues
privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?4313-Table-Of-Contents-For-All-No-Quarter-Issues

Lexicanum Iron Kingdoms Fluff wiki:
warmachine.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page

MK3 RULES:
files.privateerpress.com/allnewwar/Prime.pdf
files.privateerpress.com/allnewwar/Primal.pdf
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5OHGgAx7q66NUdvUFp3LWVQRlE&usp=drive_web

Warmachine/Hordes Army Creator (WHAC) .apk
charbon-et-charentaise.org/blog/content/app-release.apk

>Mk3 Trollbloods Command
www20.zippyshare.com/v/1tLOuOW7/file.html
>Mk3 Protectorate Command
www20.zippyshare.com/v/LToez2J8/file.html
>Mk3 Circle Orboros Command
www20.zippyshare.com/v/dAMPtJKy/file.html
>Mk3 Cygnar Command
www104.zippyshare.com/v/aG3otFxu/file.html
>Mk3 Legion of Everblight Command
www93.zippyshare.com/v/cJMBctzR/file.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IEcKBrNJNxY
privateerpress.com/community/privateer-insider/insider-3-31-2017
youtube.com/watch?v=DJ9w9J7gfJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can play this game only once a week and I have nothing to do for the other 6 days.

Fuck two-player games. And fuck my dog, because he isn't smart enough to play games with me.

Man I miss playing once a week. Stupid adulthood.

I wish we had a decent LGS in my area.
NYC doesn't have shit.
in b4 compleat strategist
that place is shit for WMH

Does anybody play the NQ games like Grind or the new Colossal something?

They seem like... I don't know... meh?

Any thoughts on Caine3? Our players seem to agree that he is better in Cygnar than Mercs.

>collected armies for three different games in 2016
>played about a dozen matches total
Living in the middle of nowhere doesn't help, but still

Any thoughts on that gator list where they get 8 hit boxes and snacking? Dose it make them playable in current meta?

seems pretty obvious. way better jack selection and he can still hire most of the models in mercs anyway

Out of my entire lgs of like, 15+ people, 1 old guy tried grind once when we were drinking heavily and we actively think extreme colossal wrestling is fucking stupid.

Hopefully when the Llael jack comes out it will be d3 shots or some shit.
The only thing Mercs Caine has going for it is A+H and the Galleon which is kinda meh compared to Hunters and Hurricanes.

I like the idea of ECW, though I don't think the models really support the idea, sadly. You'd have to do some serious conversion to make models that actually fit the idea the game tries to sell. Not sure if said game is actually good though.

Yes, but it's only because PP intentionally nerfed gators to be trash outside of their theme. This pushing theme above a properly-designed game shit is getting tiresome already and we haven't even seen what comes of the trencher book.

He is better in Cygnar, but he is cooler in Mercs. Not that any one gives a shit about how cool shit is in Warmachine. I hope mercs get some Llaelese shooty jacks, and then Caine can use those.

Hey, I'm an Old Witch main and soon I will force myself to play Assault Kommandos...

Assault Kommandos aren't completely terrible with Strakhov1, and Last Stand on Strakhov2 makes anything that can get it good.

That terrible jaw of the wolf actually might be good under strakhov 2. Kossites are cheap enough that I don't mind last standing and tossing them away.

Last Stand + Alexia + Valachev = Pretty fucking dumb

Unfortunately it takes roughly three turns to set up. It had better be dumb.

As a Legion player, Jaws of the Wolf doesn't look bad at all. Y'all get Behemoth in your jack theme and the same benefit we get for only having flying beasts and light infantry available. Karchev doesn't seem like he'd turn his nose up at two free Forgeseers and Widowmakers to proc Road to War either.

Jaw of the Wolf is broken beyond hell, fuck off. Trading Orin Midwinter for an eight jack and two free Forge Seers is nuts.

Yeah. I gotta go ahead a disagree with you here. Jaws of the Wolf is amazing.

What a terrible theme

lmao

Anyone else have some memes?

So, play gators how we say play them or don't play gators? seems fair / fun.

>This pushing theme above a properly-designed game shit is getting tiresome

Well, theme forces are the way the game is meant to be played most of the time.

So... Deal with it?

No it's not, you dipshit.

Um, it is? They've litterally stated multiple times that they expect people to play in theme most of the time. That's pretty clear if you look at how their developing the game

This is true. It doesn't make it less of a poor decision by PP.

Do spray attacks need LOS to a target?

Yes.

you can only target models in your LOS.

This is funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=IEcKBrNJNxY

Why though?

Alexia has spell ward though

I'm guessing you run her out of formation to collect corpse tokens.

Next turn you cast it on valachev who is leading the unit who will run forward making alexia in formation.

Then alexia can dump 21, essentially weapon master, attacks into something.

Not a good play.

Then

Sooooo...... what happened to ol' black 13th?

Lynch died, Watts and Ryan are buddying it up with Caine now because Scout General Ribald is an asshole and doesn't know when to stop poking the metaphorical bear with a stick.

This is why I said above that it's a three turn plan, so it had better be awesome at the end. Personally I'm not a fan. Last Stand makes everything that can have it great (I'm glad Doom Reavers have Spell Ward) and there are much more points- and time-efficient ways to get work out of it.

Does the Cygnar book come with a Madigan's Malcontents themed force?

Throwing it on press gangers backed by hawk seems pretty good.

Hell, throwing it on a free Manhunter seems fine, if you do JotD theme. Iron Fangs with CMA, warjacks if needed, etc. Last Stand is a great spell.

No.

Not unless you count Storm Division, which doesn't even make Acosta a friendly faction model, then no. The Malcontents are more or less just a unit of Stormblades+ one Stormgunner anyway, so you could fluff it as them.

honestly this, you'd think such a large city would have more options. Have you tried the brooklyn strategist user ? Looking for somewhere to go

Can I get a link to that? I'm also not a big fan of theme forces and thought the Gator thing is major bogus

Most of their statements about not seeing the balance points of models until themes came out are now lost to the forum culling, as they were mostly comments in the threads relating to Mk3's launch.

>I'm also not a big fan of theme forces
Leave now then, while you still can. We've seen the future, and the future is theme forces

Hope my mail arrives today. I need something to paint or else I'm going fucking cray-cray over here.

FEMDOM
E
M
D
O
M

so what do you guys think of the hammerstrike theme force for the dwarves? Would you take 3 units of forgeguard for the 2 free units of artillery or would you take more gunbunnies?

n_n

cain 3 power level - GO !

Average desu senpai.

so what is the Cygnar best 2 casters for tournaments ? Healy 2 and ?

Haley 2 and Haley 3

People replace a Haley with Nemo3 or Sloan.

I know that feel. It doesn't help I have faction ADD.

I managed to stop buying Infinity and Warmahordes but I'm still buying loads of Malifaux, despite the fact that when I do play its usually Warmahordes.

Sheesh, 25 euros for one Forge Seer?

That's pretty ridiculous.

they should be like a character unit or something.

>_

Why is she holding a giant green dildo with that menacing look... spooky

Finally! Two paint jobs away from playing Khador like it's a different faction.

The channel dildo. She shoves it up your butt and you turn into an arc node.

the art of intimidation

Not sure I like the new CID, I think this was a poor move for PP. It's no fun buying models not knowing what their real rules are going to be like in 6 months.

Is that man or woman?
>inb4: yes
>inb4 : no

It cracked me up when I saw it. It's like /pol and /tg combined to make the perfect image from Sweden.

>Maybe

Name is not helping kek

Would you rather have public beta testing that you can participate in or would you rather have more Una2?

I mean, the models get CID'd before they get released is the plan. So don't preorder things, because that's fucking stupid anyways?

>that you can participate in

Except when they reject your application and tell you to fuck off.

They didn't reject any applications. The only way you couldn't participate is if you got banned for being an idiot.

A hole's a hole; any port in a storm

Okay, that was pretty neat:
privateerpress.com/community/privateer-insider/insider-3-31-2017

On second thought, and I didn't think I'd ever say this, I probably prefer GWs approach: youtube.com/watch?v=DJ9w9J7gfJI

I don't know what the fuck it is, but it's place is in an oven.

Guys I went to Element Games a couple of hours ago and got a unit of Ferox and the Tiberion upgrade kit

Some good choices. Currentyl painting my Ferox and I can't wait to put them on the table.

Ferox are weird though. To look at their card, they seem like an absolutely garbage unit. Low MAT, low volume of attacks, no ranged attacks. It's only when you know the faction that you realise that oh, they can jump behind something for +2MAT, and oh you can use them with Xerxis1 for +2DEF/ARM and +2 damage on their first attack and an extra dice on melee attacks. Their damage can be brutal as fuck and it's non-linear.

Plus they have that solo to give them veteran leader and to put stormrager onto to make him a goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus

And this is why Warmahordes has the worst community.

Death to old Veeky Forums, long live the new flesh

I got to say I am looking forward to the new Retribution stuff, I have wanted to get into the faction for awhile, and may jump in in june with the Nyss stuff.

Although I do need to buy a lot of protectorate stuff still.

My Colbie turned out really well, I just wish she did something that half a dozen other merc solos didn't already do.

I've only had a passing interest in Ret, but the Nyss stuff has me tempted too. I guess them being Partisans is too much to ask?

Seems like they're solidly Ret.

I kind of hope that they do a Nyss theme as well with it, I would like to see some raptors and maybe a sorcerer unit from them, as well as a warcaster.

Overall, the Nyss are going to be an extremely good addition to the faction, and will be even better if you could viably run them alone.

So I've built the cats, put them on the bases, then put the riders on them.

Now I've just realised I have nowhere to store them :-DDDD

A Nyss caster would be great, if nothing else though Goreshade4 will run them well I'm sure

speaking of him, when does the rules release for the new ret units?

I think the models are released 3 months after the teasers (or is it after the official pictures), so about then unless the book comes out first

Question, can caine3 use ace in a merc army?

I've recently been introduced into this setting by a GM who wants to run some Iron Kingdoms RPG. I've gotten a fairly broad overview of the world, but I have some specific questions and I'm wondering if you guys could help me out.

I'm planning on building a Cygnaran mounted def-focused aristocratic knight, and I'm wondering how prevalent women are amungst the ranks of Cygnaran knighthood. I understand that the Cygnaran military doesn't especially care about gender, but I figure knightly orders might be a little more old fashioned. By that same vein, how well respected are Cyngaran noble ladies? Are they looked at as just investments in need of a good marriage, or do they have the freedom to actually go about and live their own lives without being thought of as scandalous?

I'm also wondering if there's lore precedent for Sword Knight Cavalry, or if they operate exclusively as ground-pounders.

Thanks.

Depends on which knighthood order I suppose, I think Swordknights are basically all men while stormknights are amix.

As for the sword knight Cav, I am honestly not sure, but I believe they can be mounted, just the unit is represented as groundpounders is all.

>I guess them being Partisans is too much to ask?

It's not entirely impossible. The Legion command book isn't missing any models unlike the other factions, and having the models be Partisans for Legion or the including a theme that allows Legion to take some of the uncorrupted Nyss would also potentially work.

Then again with that rumor that Legion won't get new shit for potentially 4 years I'm grasping those straws like a motherfucker.

Not until Caine3 is eligible for a theme force, as Ace isn't a Merc Jack. Which is a bummer, since Caine3 in Mercs probably gets the most mileage out of Ace.

I'd meant mercs with Partisan like the Cylena and them, but a Legion theme that lets you use them would be great. Anything that lets models faction jump is fun

> that rumor that Legion won't get new shit for potentially 4 years
That...seems unlikely...

I'm still not convinced that they'd be run in Legion as is anyway without the Nyss support solos, and there's no way the Priest of Nyssor will be allowed. They're stats aren't bad but Swordsmen are still faster and hit harder, and as a base unit are cheaper.

I do not think they wont get stuff for four years. What I think is going to happen is there theme book will be for the Ogrun, which does not have too much stuff just for them.

It comes from a reliable source that gave correct info on theme forces and Grymkin models months before they became generally available. The lack of omitted models in the command book which means not other planned theme books for Legion is a supporting sign. It's unfortunately probably more likely than not.