>army builder
scrollbuilder.com

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

hoardobits.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Ded God and Ded Game.

>will be eternally excluded from the Archaon model
Slaanesh permacucked even if it does come back.

reminder that the old world is the better setting and normies see AoS as a big joke and no videogame developer will ever approach GW to use the AoS setting

Which battleline would a vampire be most likely to use?

Fluffwise? Depends on your style of vampire.
Theres actually a vampire faction that has blood dragon knights as battleline.

The normal Death alliance battleline ones such as Zombies and Skellies. If you go pure Soulblight, you can use the expensive as fuck Blood Knights as battleline.

Thoughts on my next AoS army, probably building it Late May/June
>Leader
Arkhan The Black - 340
Necromancer - 120

>Battleline
10x Zombies - 60
10x Zombies - 60
10x Zombies - 60

>Behemoth
Mourngul - 400

>Other
2x Morghast Archai - 240
5x Hexwraiths - 160
5x Hexwraiths - 160
Summoning Points - 400
--2000 points

I long for a new Death BT

>Glottkin goes for 80
>just want Otto and Ethrac
>30 on bitsandkits
Fucking bullshit senpai

So, generic vampire lords are...pretty shit?

5 wounds, with their attacks at 1"/4/3+/3+/-1/D3. That's really not great for what's meant to be a combat hero.

Leaders
Necromancer (120)

Necromancer (120)

Coven Throne (260)
- General
- Trait: Ruler of the Night
- Artefact: Cursed Book

Battleline

5 x Blood Knights (260)

5 x Blood Knights (260)

10 x Zombies (60)

10 x Zombies (60)

10 x Zombies (60)

6 x Spirit Hosts (240)

Units

1 x Corpse Cart (80)

Behemoths

Mortis Engine (180)

300 Summoning

2000/2000

>the city of death

Strigoi use ghouls but normal vamps are most likely to use skeletons or zombies. Soulblight can run Blood Knights, which is both hilarious and awesome.

How are Flesheater Courts anyway?

Good.

New to AoS; I know I can take anything from one Alliance as an army, and that a specific faction can have bonuses if I only take them..

My question; if I play Ogors, can I take Gutbusters and BCR together and gain their benefits or do they just become DESTRUCTION?

>they just become DESTRUCTION
this

Allegiance: Death

Leaders
Vampire Lord (140)
- General
- Mount: Flying Horror
- Trait: Death Incarnate
- Artefact: Ring of Immortality

Battleline
5 x Blood Knights (260)
5 x Blood Knights (260)

Units
20 x Grave Guard (320)
- Wight Blades & Crypt Shields

Total: 980/2000

How stupid is it?

>Artefact: Ring of Immortality
requires paying reinforcement points. I don't advise its use.

you can only get the BCR benefits if your ENTIRE army is BCR. Otherwise they become just destruction.

DAMN! I wanted to run Gutbusters with 1 or 2 of the big mounted dudes for fun but keeping the Gutbuster specials...or Vice versa! DAMN IT GW!

and for the allrounder he is it's pretty decent

Alright, other than the lord's equipment.

I just feel like running so few models feels sketchy as hell. Especially spending over half my points on 10 models. How good are Blood Knights?

>666 He done it; he is Death King now!

Its not stupid at all. Its very thematic and fluffy and fun looking and in casual games itll be great fun to play with and against.

Don't expect to go up against the power builds from any of these factions and have much chance of victory but depending who you play against, who is in your area, it may not matter.

Pretty good, very quick to tie up an opponents high value targets. And with a standard they get a free 3 wound model back per turn which is always nice for tying up models!

>wake up
>no new khorne models
JUST

We knew there would be no new models, user.

Fuck off.

but gutbusters don't have specials other than leadbelchers becoming battleline.

And it's meant to be a tradeoff. A decision you have to think about or fit your playstyle. It shouldn't be easy to get the benefits of both

Reminder that you will have Forge World's sloppy seconds after Horus Heresy and Bloodbowl

It's sarcasm user

Are they worth going with over bonezone?

True; Guess I can do all the stuff I want now! Time to add in Moonclan Shamans for spells!

Allegiance: Death

Leaders
Wight King with Baleful Tomb Blade (120)
- General
Wight King with Black Axe (120)
- Artefact: Something, probably tomb blade, or cloak of mists and shadows for movement
Necromancer (120)

Battleline
20 x Skeleton Warriors (160)
- Ancient Spear & Shield
20 x Skeleton Warriors (160)
- Ancient Spear & Shield

Units
5 x Hexwraiths (160)

160 points summoning

Total: 840/1000

Should I go with this or FEC?

Go with that.

Go with whatever you like the look and theme of. Boners will get a book eventually

I've been bingeplaying Castlevanias and now I want a Death Grand Alliance army.

How fucked am I?

Very

Why do you think I'm making the list above? Only shitty part is that I'm going to be using mantic skeles.

Look at the few Death lists already ITT
We're also the weakest atm, and least supported

Double turn bullshit removed when?

Hey /40K/
when are the next Khorne models released? I sure can't wait for an addition to a 26-model subfaction.
Death just doesn't deserve more models in my opinion!

Hopefully never. It's one of the things that makes this game interesting. And with its popularity among long-time players, i don't see GW removing it.

Khornate Dragon is coming in a few months.

Ok AOS, you win.

I don't like this game's combat mechanics and the aestethic of half its factions, but it seems decently fun to play nonetheless, so I want to give it a try.

Now I know Death seem to be the underdogs here but I'd really fancy an army of just skeletons, morghast and most importantly, this glorious motherfucker on the left.
I think Arkhan and his spooky mount would fit nicely too.
No vampires though, because fuck 'em. Ghouls, varghulf, strigoi, cryptozords, bubblegheists and whatever else would ruin the theme as well. So strictly bones and, at most, ghosts.
Is that viable? Can I get some suggestions about good and shitty synergies and eventual traps?

I love clubbing people people while they use their brand new armies with my "Old and outdated" dwarf army.

Drop Morghast to get pure Deathrattle synergy and have Black Knights as battleline

>shit
>4 3+3+ r-1 d3 damage attacks
>also a wizard
>thatfuckinguniquespell.gif
>good command ability
>heals a wound when it kills things
>chalice
>10" fly move or a horse
>140pts

Yeh man theyre totally awful.

Skellies and ghosts are quite good even with no book 2bh, good enough to play while you wait for death to actually get shit anyway. 40 man skelly bomb with a necromancer to give them the dance spell fucks nerds up

Only people that dont play the game dont like that rule

And all that for 140pts. Other alliances would suck their own dicks for the power that VampLords bring for 140pts. They're not the gamebreaking hax they were back in WHFB but they're still one of the best generic heroes in the game in terms of versatility.

So .... mates are buying into the game - so now i have to start a small army to get them into the hobby. Now - flesh eaters and Blight kings - the only factions that seem remotly interesting, only has like 3 kits each. How do you go about playing them? blight kings especially - do i need deamons aswell to even play them?

Pre Orders are up.

Prices are in New Zealand Funbucks.

maybe the answer is minimum battle line + maximum vampire lords shoehorned in at whatever the points level of game allows...

anyone ever tried that?

Just basically an army of vampire heroes?

Why does Khorne get so much love in AoS?

Okay, Khorgoraths got a nice buff. Now their attacks do damage two, wonder if they'll go up in points.

Tomb king units are also great and will be all deathrattle.
All deathrattle all the time is best AoS death army.

He got one release and a shit-book. Also it's a pre-GHB, which makes it double shit.

Blightkings is actually part of the nurgle rotbringers faction. Which is the faction for units with nurgle and mortal keywords.

Lucky for you you have more options than you think. Most things in the the Slaves to Darkness faction (StD - pun entirely intended) can take the nurgle keyword. Meaning you essentially have all options available in nurgle rotbringer and StD to do a nurgle mortals army.

What's the benefit of that? Blightkings are battleline.

Outside of that most people also do nurgle daemons with their rotbringers because of keyword synergy. You could even bring some skaven pestilens because they have nurgle keywords, meaning more options. Of course going with nurgle daemons or skaven pestilens means your blightkings are no longer battleline, but there are advantages to everything, and you have way more options than you think. Essentially if you want to go nurgle, your options ideally are Daemons of Nurgle, Nurgle Rotbringers, Slaves to Darkness (taking the nurgle keyword), and Skaven Pestilens.

GW targets teen boys.
Teen boys are angry.
Khorne carters to the power fantasies of every frustrated shut-in teen.

Battletome: Blades of Khorne

Rules:
A host of rules and abilities for Khornate armies both daemon, mortal and mixed:

- Allegiance Abilities allowing a Khorne army to draw from Battle Trait and Command Trait tables, featuring suitably brutal rewards (heal units after a kill, add to the Attack characteristics of weapons, leverage blind fury to re-roll attacks and much more);
- Blood Tithes – a Khorne army generates Blood Tithe points whenever a unit belonging to any player is destroyed. Khorne cares not from whence the blood flows! These can be expended for rewards from the Blood Tithe table; these rewards range from the calamitous to the apocalyptic…
- Artefacts of Power – potent tools of death and destruction wielded by mortal or Bloodbound Heroes in your army;
- Daemonic Gifts – deadly weaponry and powerful icons for daemonic Khorne Heroes in your army;
- Blood Blessings of Khorne – ancient rites and rituals performed by Khorne priests – these sacrifices allow them to call upon their infernal master for aid;
- 2 Battleplans – Gathering Bloodstorm and Skulls For the Skull Throne! – which epitomise and showcase the brutally efficient fighting style of the Blades of Khorne;
- 33 Warscrolls – rules for fielding mortal and daemonic Blades of Khorne miniatures in your games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar, with 23 Warscroll Battalions providing extra rules and tactics for specific collections;
- Pitched Battle profiles featuring points valued for every miniature and Warscroll Battalion, for use in Matched Play games.

Warscroll Cards: Blades of Khorne

This pack of 33 large-format cards contains the each of the unit Warscrolls from Battletome: Blades of Khorne, printed on individual cards for handy reference in your battles, along with a selection of gaming tokens – use these to indicate the Allegiance Abilities, skills and statuses used by your models in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar.

Because he's the generic "evil chaos god of BLOOD and VIOLENCE" and because of normie "blood for the blood god" memes.

Imagine my friends getting a starter box, thats the amount of models and money im willing to spend just to get them down to the club and away from the vidya... the game itself seems alot more streamlined, easy and "fun" than 40k but its quite annoying that there isnt more human-ish nurgle models so they could get a starterbox. I dont really fancy straight up deamons, so a slaves box and a blightkings box would suffice?

Is there any point in a new player buying the generals handbook now or is it better to wait for the next one?

If you feel like a cheapskate downloaded. It's 20 euros, so it isn't really bankbreaking.

I play the game and I hate the double turn.

I play a shooting army and abuse it to its full extent. Getting two full turns to rip your opponent apart with shooting and spells isn't fun..

If both armies are melee focused it's not a big deal, but mass shooting breaks the double turn wide open.

I'd say thats a good start. The blightkings box comes with TONS of extra delicious nurgley bits that you can use to embellish the slaves to darkness dudes and make them look more nurgle. I'd replace the head of the sorcerer that comes in the start collecting slaves to darkness with an extra head from the blightkings bits to make him look like a sorcerer of nurgle. Go nuts with it. That's part of the fun of this game, the hobby and converting.

I feel like an idiot because I can't figure out how to look at it in the mega op provided. Can't seem to link to it. Want to preview it before I buy it.

learn2usemega

you need to download it to your computer from the mega before you can look at it

Except I play the game.

2 options:
You need battleline so with Slaves your battleline is Warriors or Marauders
With Rotbringers it would be blightkings.

You can get 2 boxes of blightkings for the price of the Slaves box and will give you the 2 battleline (all blight kings).

If you go Slaves + Blightkings you get only 1 battleline (the warriors) and the blight kings/knights/chariot are not battleline so you should grab 10 more warriors or plague bearers or plague monks off ebay to make up the second battleline.

It's not even cool crom/khorne of valor and honor

It is just angry red autist screaming.

Are those the current Flesh Hounds in the Murderhost box?

That's the things though, I copy and paste the text and it doesn't actually bring up the file, it just brings up this thread or the mega itself.
Am I supposed to delete something out of the op's text for the mega?

Will it allow StD units? I want to take chais warriors and knights with it..

Dude, if he gives all his slaves the nurgle keyword, the blightkings count as battleline

Yeah. No new or updated models.

figured this will do. thanks alot for the tips man! really appreciate it

Because chaos destroyed the old world and would currently be the strongest faction in the new world.

>Slaanesh is Not Dead Edition

We got some new info? I've ignored the general and Veeky Forums in a whole cause of faggots on this board.

As for why I'm back for the moment. It was simply to say, I was incredibly depressed that Slann don't sound like Jabba the Hutt, but sound like an air filled dead frog which somebody stepped on. Fuck sake Creative Assembly. Also, that Slann in the trailer better not be an OC Lord like the Bretonnian guys. I know Kroq-Gar will be the Legendary Lord (probably with Tetto'eko and maybe Lord Kroak) but looked... too Lordy to be a regular Slann. Who the fuck greenlit it's face up I dunno.

Also, why the FUCK is there now a ANOTHER Khorne Battletome? The info says it's Khorne Daemons + Bloodtide + Slaves to Darkness in one, right? Plus new Artefacts and Traits.

How does this work for Seraphon? They need Warlord Traits and Unique Artefacts. Can somebody also explain why the FUCK they're not in the General's Handbook Default? Why do several factions get both the Generic Handbook traits + artefacts AND their unique ones?

Or are the Seraphon a minor faction of the 'major' factions like I thought? You know, too numerous models like the Ironweld, Free Guilders et al to be in the Order Coalition book on it's own, but too minor to actually give access to the Generic Traits + Artefacts AND their own unique ones?

And by generic artefacts I mean those other things, not the items, but the bonuses order things that Stormcast get a bajillion of. Fuck you GW.

At least they confirmed female Stormcast. So my artwork requests didn't go amiss. I have 2 to post, one now, one when I'm back.

Best one first.

Those 3 items can yield you the following list, at just under 1k points, which is pretty good

Allegiance: Chaos

Leaders
Chaos Sorcerer Lord (140)
- Runestaff
- Mark of Chaos: Nurgle
Lord Of Chaos (100)
Lord of Plagues (100)
- General

Battleline
5 x Chaos Knights (200)
- Ensorcelled Weapons
10 x Chaos Warriors (180)
- Hand Weapon & Shield
5 x Putrid Blightkings (180)

Units
1 x Chaos Chariots (80)
- Greatblades

Total: 980/1000

Again, giving all the slaves to darkness stuff the nurgle keyword as it says on their warscrolls keeps you in the nurgle mortal keyword, meaning your blightkings are battleline.

The start collecting box gives you 12 chaos warriors, but you can only field a unit in 10's. So the spare 2 you can use for other things. I would give one of them some cool blightkings bits and stick him on a big rock or piece of scenery and make him a lord of chaos.

>whole cause of faggots on this board.

go back to TGA special snowflake. They will ban everyone with opinions you don't like back there in your safe space.

>why aren't seraphon getting MORE stuff???
>death has literally a single battletome

Go rattle your bones elsewhere, you sulky skeleton

>mfw GW decided to be thematic with Death
>and let it lie dead

>If both armies are melee focused it's not a big deal,

Pretty shit for Pestilens i can't confirm for the other melee forces.

Anyway, there should be certain missions that DON'T use the random turn so it's more optional

Allegiance: Flesh Eater Courts

Leaders
Abhorrant Ghoul King on Terrorgheist (400)
- General
Crypt Ghast Courtier (80)

Battleline
20 x Crypt Ghouls (200)
20 x Crypt Ghouls (200)
20 x Crypt Ghouls (200)
6 x Crypt Flayers (320)
6 x Crypt Horrors (280)

Behemoths
Terrorgheist (320)

Total: 2000/2000

Where does one buy khorgoraths? They're not on the GW store

They're going to be released as stand-alone eventually, but currently only available in the AoS starter set.

Skaven cheese :

Leaders :
Queek Headtaker (100)
- General
- Grey Seer (120)
- Verminlord Warpseer (260)
- Skaven Chief with Bs (140)

Battleline
- 30x Clanrats w/ spears (180)
- 10x Clanrats w/ blades (60)
- 20x Stormvermin (280)
- 3x Stormfiend w/ Warpfire projector (300)
- 1x Warpfire Thrower weap team (60)

What do you think ? should i replace the verminlord with the corruptor one ?

How useful are Slanns outside of summoning? At first I thought that I should take one for my general but I'm wondering if there are any other Seraphon options for that.

Total : 1500

Fuck
I need like 3 more

Hey user, I had the same question a while back and was referred to this site:

hoardobits.com/

LITTLE

It's easy to make, just emulate a child's idea of death metal covers and be done with it

Sounds like you're knowledgeable about other sites, are you banned so much you remember them? Lol, pathetic. Not that guy btw.

>waah let me shitpost in PEACE WAAAAH!!!!

Lol. Pathetic. Utterly pathetic. Don't reply, I'll just hide your post, shitposter-kun.

How's this looking?

Leaders
Daemon Prince Of Nurgle (160)
Herald Of Nurgle (100)
Great Unclean One (240)

Battleline
30 x Plaguebearers Of Nurgle (300)
30 x Plaguebearers Of Nurgle (300)
10 x Plaguebearers Of Nurgle (100)

Units
3 x Plague Drones Of Nurgle (220)
3 x Plague Drones Of Nurgle (220)

Total: 2000/2000

And Seraphon have one Battletome, what's your point? In fact, Undead have 2 (TWO). The Ghoul shit and the giant coalition Undead tome. But that's irrelevant. General's Compedium gave Undead special shit, whatever those traits are called. Nearly every faction got them, bar Seraphon and as-yet-unreleased stuff. Which is fine for them, as the as-yet-unreleased stuff gets it thrown into their Battletome. I was told the reason why was 'le update for Seraphon soon, that's why!' yet Stormcast et al got all their shit. And even if the Seraphon were updated (and why the fuck would they be?) why does Stormcast get a bajillion different choices? To me it seems like their just 'that popular faction we have to update for money', rather than actually enjoyable to produce content for.

pretty nasty & resilient & the BK will support well. How about the pestilens catapult if you need some range