Measuring in satoshis

>measuring in satoshis

>not doing "x crypto" vs bitcoin cash

>measuring against the reserve currency that you used to make the investment which most likely was BTC

Can someone explain to me why this matters? I'm a brainlet and always look at USD. I understand there aren't USD training pairs with most of the coins I own but if I want to cash out someday won't I just quickly switch to sats and then to usd? Please help senpai

If the alt you're invested in is gaining in value vs bitcoin its outperforming the market and almost always going up in USD, even if its losing value in sats its probably still gaining in USD.

I'm in this game to make usd not btc duh

You're missing the point nigger. If you're gaining in sats, you're gaining in usd. If you're losing in sats, you're likely still gaining in usd. Do the math.

yeah i hate seeing losses i only want to see green USD candles t;hank you

If the alt you're in is going up so as to gain USD, it's going to be outperforming BTC, therefore it will not be losing sats.

I see brainlets saying "If you're gaining USD and losing sats it's ok, because you're gaining USD." But the only situation this is relevant in is when the coin you're in ISN'T outperforming bitcoin, but it IS still gaining some value, so in this case it would be better to leave your money in BTC.

You're measuring against whatever pairing you're buying. If you're not outperforming that with your shitcoin, then your money would do better to sit in BTC, or ETH or whatever the pairing is.

MINISTER SATOSHI

If the alt you're in is gaining MORE USD than BTC is, then it's outperforming BTC. That's what that was supposed to say.

>holding btc after moon and measuring in fiat

Not really sure what you're trying to refute here.

People act like beating btc is beating the market, but disregard that btc does better than liek 98% of the market. All it means if you lose sats but gain usd is you did not make the best possible trade; that is literally all it means. Nobody makes the best possible trade every time. If you triple the 100 dollars you put in you made 200 dollars profit, regardless of how many sats the sale is.

>invest in btc in 2017
>5 years later BTC becomes world currency
>USD crashes along with USA
>shortly after that BTC devalues because better projects overtake it
>you're can now buy a billion USD for a price of paper it's printed on
>bitcoin now only have memetic value as first crypto
>you're still poor because you didn't measure in satoshis

what the fuck are you people talking about

>he's right you know

If you're not beating bitcoin then why wouldn't you just...... hold bitcoin?

So you can feel like a bigbrain by "investing" in shitcoins?

>USD crashes along with USA
>Internet outages countrywide
>NEETs with a fortune in bitcoin stare at blank internet browsers until they starve to death

>internet out in one country
>bitcoin doesn't exist anymore

>t. grandpa afraid of losing his precious pieces of paper

Satoshis measured in dollars for 8 fucking years

Then you’re a fucking boomer noob.

that old world metric? sorry hun, i only measure in bcash.

>measuring against a soon to be dead mesozoiccoin.
ftfy

Tards think bitcoin will go to 1million

It matters to corecucks because it forces you to use their shitty useless coin that anyone with a brain hasn't touched since usd and eth pairings started existing.

>actually thinking crypto is going to upend world currencies

the US would destroy the internet if crypto ever threatened their economy

You're correct, some fanboys cucks love to measure in Satoshi cause they think that their useless crap will be used as a currency in 100 years

Because bitcoin's only use at the moment is as a trading pair for other coins. People don't want to hodl bitcoin anymore because it's a shitcoin that would be forgotten instantly if exchanges stopped using it for all trading pairs.

I used to measure in Satoshis. Now I measure in Gwei.