Serious question - everyone holding $10,000 + in crypto... where do you guys store this shit?

serious question - everyone holding $10,000 + in crypto... where do you guys store this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SY_LG8JpCL8&ab_channel=DavidShapiro
youtu.be/SY_LG8JpCL8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Milky milky

1/3 on binance 1/3 on coinbase 1/3 on ledger

tell me more about the jewess and I will spill the bitbeans

In a buttplug hard drive in my ass

10% on binance/bittrex, rest in my ledger

ark in a wallet for staking, everything else on the exchange

paper

Ben shapiros sister

Coinbase/mew mostly

Trezor, Nano, and paper wallets. I don't trust exchanges.

45k on binance

All over the fucking place

200k on binance

no fucking way

250K on WEX, but a large chunk is tokens from the the BTC-e rebirth. Some on CB, some on Binance, ordered a back ordered nano ledger to store locally. I got about 350-400k total depending on fluctuations.

She's pretty damn qt, she's adorably expressive while singing.

Not kidding lad

youtube.com/watch?v=SY_LG8JpCL8&ab_channel=DavidShapiro

Got nice huge jugs too..ya know what I'm sayin

youtu.be/SY_LG8JpCL8

Not a bad singer

why the fuck does it look like ted cruz as a woman?

>posting even a face of some woman
>half the thread is microdicks getting excited
Every fucking time. Go back to /b/ or /s/ or /hc/ or 9gag

i have about 35k, i just leave it on bittrex, idgaf. getting a trezor or ledger wallet seems to be too much of a pain. i have 2fa authentication or whatever enabled on my account , so hopefully thats enough

Same, but I inherited it from my dead mother and did some modding

blockfolio but I cant get in touch with their support for the last month my deposit never cleared from my bank im worried that something is wrong, i have 600% gains to cash out but I dont understand how they havent taken the money from my bank yet when i got most of my shit over a month ago

unironically, this

In a keypass file, inside an encrypted 7z backed up on various cloud services and at home and a copy at my parents house.

Not funny. I moved 500k to blockfolio and now I can't cash out!

Yeah, not like exchanges ever get hacked or anything...besides, spending 30 minutes educating yourself on how to safely store your crypto is such a fucking imposition.

Transaction times can be a bitch

Bruh I’m storing 30K of my 50k on exchanges but I would not trust that much in Bittrex.

I’ve got like $9K in Bittrex and even that scares me

Stop your shit now and just buy BZC

The correct term is:

KHAZAR MILKERS

she looks like a fuckin' cartoon character

wot

prime jewish meat

It's not even her.

Thats right my friend. Ben shapiros sister has a lot of nudes and a titfuck photo

Bittrex unironically

lol it's easy enough to look up. There ARE more... ;)

guys help.

Just made a BTC Markets account and bought 9k split evenly between ETH, BTC, and LiteCoin. I realise its a pretty bad idea to keep this all on the exchange.

What do i do next? I have no i idea how to day trade this shit yet so im thinking of just putting it straight into a wallet.

Should I put it in a wallet? If so...a paper wallet just to get started? I trust the integrity of my home security better than i do my computers.

And regarding paper wallets, can i put ETH, BTC and LiteCoin in the same wallet? As in have all three coins in the same paper wallet.

This shit is confusing.

Pls no bully

>inb4 bully

Dude you're fucking retarded. I've seen them already and she only slightly resembles her.

My wife in the morning only slightly resembles the wife I married, now go fuck off

Got 1/3 of my holdings (about $100k) in Poloniex. Not worried at all because they have a $2000 daily withdrawal limit. I log in to trade every day so I can only ever get hacked for $2000 - i wipe my ass with $2000 so who gives a fuck

The risk is if Polo goes down, you stupid faggot.

>being this mad he actually thought it's her
Welcome to the internet and especially Veeky Forums.

I printed them off and keep them folded in my wallet.

Polo has my shit in a cold wallet and are an American company. Not worried about any bitfinex type shenanigans in the slightest

Fair enough and in most situations you're probably good, but if SHTF you don't want your funds locked up on an exchange.

What is the best way to store crypto long term , I don't want to get goxxed. I feel like it's gonna happen again.

It was a joke turbo, holy shit. You must be the same faggot from the other thread

I use 5 exchanges, bithumb, upbit, binance, coinbase/gdax and bittrex. No cold storage. Recently added coinone and hitBTC cause youbit got fucked just yesterday and it spooked me.

>nigger pistol whips user for wallet
>no cash, just random strings of numbers and letters
>throws it on street
>bix nood muhfugga
>muh dick

TREZOR / Hardware wallet IS THE ONLY WAY...fuck an exchange. Don't trust anyone.

If you trust yourself, just make a paper wallet on MEW and keep everything in there. If, like me, you have a propensity for losing things, forgetting passwords etc., keep it on an exchange based in your home country with 2-FA enabled. NEVER leave funds on a chink exchange - no chinks, no wogs, no yellow jungle nigger exchanges - your shit WILL disappear at some point. If you're american keep it on GDAX, Gemini or Polo.

What are the chances of Binance going down. I've got to wait like a fucking month for my wallet to arrive and I can't fucking sleep at night man.

Who can?

see never let your funds within 1000 miles of a chink. Lost 35 ETH to the bitfinex hack, that would be 28k today

>make private wallet for each coin
>transfer coin into private wallet
>hold wallet keys in either encrypted drive (cold wallet) or print it onto a piece of paper (paper wallet)
>encase in a slab on concrete
>put in safety deposit box in bank

Probably 1 in 10. Just add up all the exchanges they are gone, divide by the total of exchanges ever made, and that is your odds of it disappearing.

paper

That’s pretty secure I reckon

Jesus Christ on a pogo stick. I’m sorry, brother. Korean War 3.7 when????

On the exchange with my unpatched iphone x during my visit to starbucks

Thanks heaps lad

Yeah, this. My 1000 dollaroos are safe at Starbucks as well

>my bankers face when I lug a 60lb bag sprinkling cement dust into the vault

Do i need to use a different kind of paper wallet depending on the type of coin?

For example could i put BTC, ETH, LTC, OMG on five different paper wallet sfrom say, Myetherwallet?

Mostly ledger. I keep 20-50% of my portfolio on binance for short term trades. Whenever it has exceeded 30% and the market has calmed down in my last bet I try to convert some of it to my targeted longer term hold coins and store it in ledger or software wallets for stuff ledger doesn't support.

Damn this is a plebbit-grade comment.

To be honest i'm pretty much a Luddite when it comes to technology...mostly coz i dont understand it.

The more i can see the nuts, bolt, gears of something and how it works the more im at ease with it. Your idea seems comfy as fuck

Same. I’m an MD- got through the hard conceptual sciences/math/physics with a shitload of effort (ugh) but biology or pathophysiology or anatomy? Easy mode. I can see, smell, touch a bacteria. But orbiting electrons? Nope. Similar In my mind. Still hate the tech, but rely on it immensely.

>Storing on exchanges
Do people actually do this?

Unless they are eth tokens (run on the ethereum network) they require separate wallets. I think OMG is an eth token so you can store it in your eth wallet. So you will have a BTC wallet, a LTC wallet and an ETH wallet that will have OMG tokens in it. Myetherwallet only does ETH so you make your other wallets elsewhere. This is of course my general understanding of it (I dont hold any BTC or LTC in private wallets) so it would be best for you to research further on your own regarding how to do any of this.

of course. the only people in musical arts are jews and asians

Thanks heaps mate. You just confirmed and solidified my general understanding of it. Yeah apparently you can send OMG to a eth wallet. I have a fuck load of learning to do man.

Same. I was already a richfag before the crypto deal. I'm one of them old skool miners from back in the day, basically because I'm in IT and it was a new thing. Without boring you with the minutiae, you clowns made me a Bitcoin millionaire many times over in the last 2 years, and I truly thank you for it. (I'm Buddhist so I donate damn near everything to kids and hospitals, so it's just a hobby, but it makes me happy to funnel this money into human life projects).

for most of my btc, a paper wallet
screenshot of the private key in a password zip inside of another password zip, backed up a few times

then if I die a friend and my mom each have half of my private key encrypted with 2 ciphers, where they each only have 1 of the 2 ciphers,

Why the fuck do you think your mom would care more about your passwords than her own? We all try like mad to retain our passwords. The "mom" system is probably not the best idea.

Don’t forget the happy homosexuals, or a combo of all

>trusting a woman, ever, with money

Lol kys larper

This

Good for you bro. I have maybe .75 btc sitting on an old dell that I fired back up but cannot for the life of me find the .dat file. Hope I didn’t delete it but whatever. My karma is straight so I’m rich, sounds like yours is too.

>If, like me, you have a propensity for losing things
/pol/ IQ showing yet again.

you screenshot your private key

curious. what would you do if you had the .dat file? i have an old one but not sure if there;s anything in it

>getting murdered by transfer fees
do people actually do this?

This too. Got to react quick if this shitshow goes down one day.

Best of luck.

Thank you so much. I am so blessed it's almost obscene. Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Namaste, Sat Shri Akhal, May Santa make all your dreams come true!

.dat file

What wallet are you using?

im new. i know of ledger and just ordered one. how/what is a paper wallet? thank you in advance.

KHAZAR MILKERS

Most promising article I’ve found. Haven’t pursued it yet but I’m a tech retard. Apparently it isn’t as easy as a hard drive search, these files are hidden so once located you need to install the current .org BTC opensource, and then plug your file in- in a secure offline PC setting of course depending on how much you really care